Author Topic: Safer Dancing.. better supervision in Clubs and Pubs  (Read 1621 times)

Christopher

Safer Dancing.. better supervision in Clubs and Pubs
« on: June 09, 2006, 08:38:43 PM »
Welcome to Safer Dancing http://www.saferdancing.com/index.php

The Safer Dancing programme operates at clubs and pubs in the Coleraine, Portstewart and Portrush are and is designed to create safer dance environments.

Safer Dancing aims to ensure dance venues have specially trained and officially registered door supervisors, trained medical cover, adequate female door supervisors, proper air-conditioning, drinking water and rest areas.

Does anyone know if clubs and pubs in Belfast train and register their supervisors to the same standards as they do in the Coleraine, Portstewart and Portrush area? 

Fermanagh June

Re: Safer Dancing.. better supervision in Clubs and Pubs
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 11:46:24 PM »
I agree, I need space to fit my wooden dancing leg, space on the floor for my zimmer frame and a bit of help would be nice when blowing up my Disco partner since my false teeth keep flying across the floor due to my lung transplant if I try to blow him up alone.

I havew no complaints however about the fine young lumps of lads on the doors, they are always most helpful when I introduce myself on entry as-
Hi I'm June Meat to Please you. ;)
If ya cant be good be careful.

Christopher

Re: Safer Dancing.. better supervision in Clubs and Pubs
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 11:49:34 PM »
Meat to please me sounds good June :D Where did you say you lived ???