Author Topic: arthur kerr  (Read 2248 times)

barry

arthur kerr
« on: October 17, 2009, 02:16:19 PM »
  looking  for  an  old  friend   arthur  kerr, we  used  to  chum  about  in  the  early  70s,  along  with  micky  griffin ( i  think  micky  was  your  cousin )  you  married  marie nelson  from  the  oldpark,  the  last  time  i  was  in  belfast  i  met  up  with  micky  he  thought  you  moved  to  canada.
THAT'S  THE  WAY  I  SEE  IT, THAT'S  THE  WAY I  TELL  IT.

just sixty

Re: arthur kerr
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 12:04:40 AM »
arthur lives on the Cliftonville Road in his mothers house.  She died some years ago

barry

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 12:25:05 AM »
thanks  for  the  info    just sixty ,  do  you  know  him  in  person ?  does  he  dabble  on  the  computer?       barry.

just sixty

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 12:31:06 AM »
I don't know him to talk to but I know he moved into his mothers house some years ago.  He had a brother called Marcelle.  He married Marie from Old Park Road Just beside the Deerpark Road?  I have sent you a pm with his address.

barry

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 02:47:10 AM »
i  got  that  pm  just sixty  once  again  thanks

kenmar47

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2010, 06:12:46 AM »
Barry,
My name is Ken Martin.  I am an American from Philadelphia, now living in California.  I recently was made aware of the Belfast Forum and have been looking through old postings and saw yours asking about Arthur Kerr.  I am married to his cousin Etheline (nee) Walker.  We met when I was in the U.S. Air Force and stationed in England.  I went with her to Belfast in 1970 and met her uncle Athur Kerr along with her cousins.  Did you ever find any information on him?  Etheline remembers that they did live on the street named in some of the responses you received to your postings.  Do you know if he has an email address?

kenmar47

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2010, 06:19:53 AM »
Barry,
You can reach me at [email protected]

barry

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 10:52:19 PM »
Barry,
You can reach me at [email protected]
                                                                                      K47,  I'VE  sent  u   a  pm,  barry.

Geraldine

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 09:22:59 PM »
Hi BARRY, Marie Nelson was my sister Laureen's very dear friend since schooldays.I remember Marie,a lovely girl.
When I was home in November Laureen told me she was very ill with Cancer,she died not so long ago.RIP.
For to be free is not merely to cast off ones chains but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.          Nelson Mandela

barry

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 10:16:54 PM »
GERALDINE,  i  never  knew  that  Laureen  and  Marie  were  friends,  may  she  R.I.P.  that  is  sad,  yours  truly  Barry.

CJ Kerr

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2021, 01:57:15 PM »
Hi Ken
My name is Caroline Kerr and I am Arthur's Daughter. I Never knew my father had a cousin in America.
Would be nice to find out more...

Kenmar471

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2021, 02:59:51 AM »
Hi Ken
My name is Caroline Kerr and I am Arthur's Daughter. I Never knew my father had a cousin in America.
Would be nice to find out more...
Hello Caroline,  It is always wonderful to hear from a Kerr family member.  I am attaching the info that I have from the the Kerr family tree,  If this is your tree, then maybe you could fill in some of the info that I don't have.  I met Etheline when I was stationed in England in US Air Force.  We went to Belfast on 1970 to visit her family.  In 2018 I took our family to Ireland for a tour of the south.  After that trip, we went to Belfast so sons, daughter, and grand children could see where Etheline had lived (Ardoyne Ave).  We now live in Bluewater Bay, Florida. This forum won't allow me to give n email address.    I'm going to try to send my email address in two parts to see if that will work.  First part: [email protected]    Second part gmail.com