Author Topic: please read...i have opened my own gallery in city centre...the story.  (Read 1688 times)

Art not names

Re: please read...i have opened my own gallery in city centre...the story.
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2009, 10:21:57 AM »
thanks to all who have offered their kind wishes and support i have now decided with my new found confidence to have my opening nite...
im still a little nervous but have some great friends who are going to make this a very good do..

it will be on thurs 3rd december 7 pm
 if anyone wants to come along please pm me with your email and i will put you on my opening nite email list (no spam) just details and previews

thankyou all so much  :)

Art not names

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2009, 07:06:31 PM »
from posting my story i recieved contact from a nice man called Mareks ...a web developer...he has trained me to be able to run and update my own website ..something that was so hard has become very easy as i had my domain for two years but could not and did not know how to use my site...i am now about to go live with an online shop and gallery...i did'nt expect any help but i am now so glad that he contacted me in regards to collaboration..it just shows you that human spirit is live and kicking...

thankyou all for your kind words and encouragement  and thankyou Mareks :)

Shazza

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2009, 07:20:53 PM »
Congratulations Anne.  Let us know your website address when you're ready to go live.

Maybe you should also create at new thread on the Belfast Chat section; I think it might get overlooked here.

Good luck with the site, and with the business.

belle

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2009, 09:14:11 PM »
oh you're very talented. i love number 4 the staircase and number 7 the spirits. your very talented. well done and good luck in your endeavorers.
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching,
Sing like no one can hear you.

manitoba

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2009, 02:36:09 AM »
Congratulations A N T.
I hope your opening went well, If I was in Belfast I'd have been sure to drop in. I think you have a real talent, I like your paintings.
I know it's not easy to paint as I have dabbled in acrylic painting for a few years, it looks easy on tv or in the art books but it's not. I would not have the confidence that you do in showing your paintings. My painting look very good in a pitch black room.
You have done well and overcome many more difficultys than I have had to. WELL DONE.

Art not names

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2009, 08:43:21 PM »
thankyou again...i am totally overwhelmed by what has happened..

Congratulations A N T.
I hope your opening went well, If I was in Belfast I'd have been sure to drop in. I think you have a real talent, I like your paintings.
I know it's not easy to paint as I have dabbled in acrylic painting for a few years, it looks easy on tv or in the art books but it's not. I would not have the confidence that you do in showing your paintings. My painting look very good in a pitch black room.
You have done well and overcome many more difficultys than I have had to. WELL DONE.

it is not easy to paint...but for me now its only hard when i cant get an idea..i dont know when it was it became easy either...i suppose it was when i needed to get rid of the mental energy inside me...i have battled for years to show my work...thinking they were not good enough..i am intrested in seeing your paintings and the reason for that is because you dont think they are any good...i am currently exhbiting and 80 year old mans work who has never had an exhibition and i love his work...its like something i would do...it holds no boundries at all...

the opening was brilliant...a few people who came up said that there partners would'nt come because it would be all hoity toity...far from it they said as they left me with a big hug...i had to take them all to the pub because they were still there at 11pm ...:)