Author Topic: Excise Street, Grosvenor Road.  (Read 1660211 times)

Freda Astaire

Re: Excise Street, Grosvenor Road.
« Reply #13995 on: January 22, 2020, 01:15:31 AM »
Believe him?  He just avoided the subject.  Dawson.  Is some woman’s husband after you? We are your friends and we can certainly keep a secret.  You can come and hide in Ballymena.  Maybe Jimmy could put you up in Australia until the heat dies down.  What did you do brisamar?  Good idea changing your name.  Maybe you should get in touch with the Lone Ranger, Jimmy.  We haven’t heard from him for ages and Derek Randell has been very quiet for a while now.  Boxer thinks he’s emigrated onto the Sandy Row site.  He was only on lone...a little holiday. 

brisamar

« Reply #13996 on: January 22, 2020, 04:42:09 PM »
Believe him?  He just avoided the subject.  Dawson.  Is some woman’s husband after you? We are your friends and we can certainly keep a secret.  You can come and hide in Ballymena.  Maybe Jimmy could put you up in Australia until the heat dies down.  What did you do brisamar?  Good idea changing your name.  Maybe you should get in touch with the Lone Ranger, Jimmy.  We haven’t heard from him for ages and Derek Randell has been very quiet for a while now.  Boxer thinks he’s emigrated onto the Sandy Row site.  He was only on lone...a little holiday.
Now that it’s raining in Australia I might go there to hide Freda.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #13997 on: January 22, 2020, 06:46:33 PM »
It’s raining in Ballymena, Dawson.  I’ll get the room ready

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #13998 on: January 22, 2020, 08:42:14 PM »
There's an offer you can't refuse

brisamar

« Reply #13999 on: January 23, 2020, 08:24:26 AM »
It’s raining in Ballymena, Dawson.  I’ll get the room ready

Dog box for me???

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14000 on: January 23, 2020, 08:30:34 AM »
Freda's never offered me a room when I go back I don't know what you've got that I haven't got or maybe it's because I've got something you haven't got ---a wife.i thought I was number 1 even with a wife

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14001 on: January 23, 2020, 08:31:44 PM »
My two best boys but needs must, Jimmy.  Who would ever think to look for a slick young gentleman like Dawson in a two horse one light town like Ballymena?  He could stay undercover for years or a least until he makes some quip about being a toy boy.  Then he’s out on his ear. Shame. Because I hate damaging him

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14002 on: January 23, 2020, 08:38:07 PM »
Undercover Freda so does that mean you're offering bed and breakfast.

James James

« Reply #14003 on: January 23, 2020, 08:46:12 PM »
Freda's never offered me a room when I go back I don't know what you've got that I haven't got or maybe it's because I've got something you haven't got ---a wife.i thought I was number 1 even with a wife

https://www.sportsstadia.art/stadia-ireland/windsor-park-stadium-fine-art-northern-ireland-19155342.html

James James

« Reply #14004 on: January 24, 2020, 01:36:23 AM »
nge?   

Fallon is well settled now.  Happy as Larry with other dogs and queues up for a kiss from me BUT she doesn’t give me any.  She’s still a little timid and is a quiet natured dog.  She’s a beaut.  Greta, my other puppy farm dog is a thug.  She’s exactly the way I like her.  She’s cocky, mischievous and would be swinging off the chandeliers given half a chance.  They are all good friends.

I had forgotten how traumatised she was.  Well she’s nothing like that now.  She’s certainly happy, she eats and sleeps well, loves her treats and loves walks.  She’s a gentle quiet natured dog.  I brought her to meet her sister who was also on the puppy farm.  They were both so tense.  Fallon relaxed when she came home.  A friend told me she probably thought she was going back.but she certainly wasn’t

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/stray-dog-named-subway-sally-goes-viral-after-begging-for-sandwiches/#x

http://justsomething.co/border-collie-saves-entire-flock-of-sheep-from-australia-wildfire/

brisamar

« Reply #14005 on: January 24, 2020, 07:15:00 PM »
My two best boys but needs must, Jimmy.  Who would ever think to look for a slick young gentleman like Dawson in a two horse one light town like Ballymena?  He could stay undercover for years or a least until he makes some quip about being a toy boy.  Then he’s out on his ear. Shame. Because I hate damaging him

You would hurt me Freda. Would you???

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14006 on: January 28, 2020, 07:00:08 PM »
Oh Dawson No.  I wouldn’t hurt you.  I would keep you until the heat dies down.  You could go to the football match in disguise and there are a ton of little jobs you could do
JJ I love the dog video
Dawson.  You could sit outside shops.  We’ll see if they would bring you anything out.  I think you would be spoiled to bits.  You wouldn’t want to go home.
Jimmy.  All well?  Are things back to normal in Australia?  Are the fires out?  I loved the koala bears.  Haven’t heard from the Lone Ranger for a while.  If you’re in contact with him ask him to moussie by. 
Boxer. You’re ripping the a*s out of it.  We lent you to the Sandy Row column, we didn’t donate you. 

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14007 on: January 28, 2020, 08:50:04 PM »
There's a new big fire burning around Canberra the worst since 2003 it was started by a defence helicopter landing it's expected to burn for a few weeks .

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14008 on: January 28, 2020, 09:56:57 PM »
More loss of animal life.  It would be better if the humans just moved out.  They cause nothing but destruction

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14009 on: January 28, 2020, 10:12:49 PM »
There would still be fires lots of them are caused by lightning and if there was no humans there to fight them they would destroy even more of the bush.