Author Topic: Excise Street, Grosvenor Road.  (Read 1669782 times)

RebeccaK

Re: Excise Street, Grosvenor Road.
« Reply #14040 on: February 21, 2020, 10:42:02 PM »
I know, Jimmy.  It was me that sent them.

They had extra staff in the florists for the roses I was sent.  🥀 🌹 Aw memories.  So many men.  So little time.

We need to find Colin Randell, Rebecca and Boxer.  It will be a long time before Patrick Joseph-martin Dunlop gets another break

I'm still here Freda! How've you been? :)

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14041 on: February 22, 2020, 03:18:36 AM »
Welcome back rebecca got your valentine day cards . I sure hope Freda doesn't find out.

RebeccaK

« Reply #14042 on: February 22, 2020, 10:45:19 AM »
Donít worry Jimmy, I never tell! ;)

Billy Fish

« Reply #14043 on: February 22, 2020, 05:39:53 PM »
See the wee Blues are doing even better.  O0
Support Soldier F
Remember the bravery and deeds of the Men & Women of the USC, RUC, RUC Reserve, the UDR, PSNI, but most of all the British Army.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14044 on: February 25, 2020, 09:57:18 PM »
Yoh Rebecca.  How are you doing?  All quiet here.  Havenít heard from Colin Randell for a long time and boxer is basking in popularity on the Sandy Row site. We lent him to
Val Killow so he could post a few photos and he forgot to come back.  How are things in the Netherlands.  Is all well with this virus or do you have to wear masks?  There has been talk of this being the worst winter for 100 years and every couple of days thereís a new storm warning.  All the storms have names now.  When Jimmy and me were young they were called rain but that was a long time ago, well before Dawsonís time.  Jimmy.  There was manyís a one chased me away from their door for chalking the footpath and chased me away from the sides of their houses for playing ball against the gable wall.  I got chased a lot in those days.  Not so much now.  Now I try to keep up with people. 

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14045 on: February 26, 2020, 03:27:30 AM »
Freda there's a difference between chalking outside someone's door than standing there in a trance waiting for a chance meeting with someone I'm to modest to name. Rebecca Freda never mentioned the cards she mustn't know about them.

RebeccaK

« Reply #14046 on: February 27, 2020, 04:51:08 PM »
Hi Freda, all is well with the virus thus far - fingers crossed things stay that way. There's been a reported case of the coronavirus close to the border, but there have been no confirmed cases in the Netherlands. Hope all is well with you and the dogs.

And Jimmy, I'm thinking she doesn't! ;)

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14047 on: February 28, 2020, 01:22:48 AM »
One confirmed case today in Northern Ireland.  First one.  Someone had been to Italy for holiday.
Jimmy.  Iíll tell you a true story.  I walked from the Ormeau Road to Burren Way on the
Cregagh Road wheeling a neighbours baby to see George Best.  When I got there he came rushing out of the house into his car.  A little girl ran up to him and asked for his autograph.  He said HURRY UP.  QUICKLY.  His mum said heís rushing to catch a plane.  I said  OH. WHO IS HE?  I still got his autograph because I asked for it in a letter with a stamp addressed envelope and he sent it to me.
Your mum sheltered you Jimmy.  Thatís why you got so excited every time you walked down an entry.  She used to come out and say ARE YOU LOITERING OUTSIDE MY DOOR AGAIN?  I had to give her half a crown to keep her quiet

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14048 on: February 29, 2020, 01:24:37 AM »
Come on the only time I ever went up an entry was for a lumber. I'm sorry you missed out but the fact that you used to be my baby sitter would have ruled you out.glad to see you at least got to see george. But turning up with a baby at his door no wonder he left in a hurry.

James James

« Reply #14049 on: February 29, 2020, 03:11:52 AM »

brisamar

« Reply #14051 on: February 29, 2020, 10:26:52 AM »
Come on the only time I ever went up an entry was for a lumber. I'm sorry you missed out but the fact that you used to be my baby sitter would have ruled you out.glad to see you at least got to see george. But turning up with a baby at his door no wonder he left in a hurry.
Good one Jimmy about GB. Good to see weíre all alive and kicking. Was away in Lanzarote for a week for some sun and vitamin D. Still in Scotland until Tuesday. Itís cold and wet here. Hopefully a few spiced rums will sort me out.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14052 on: February 29, 2020, 02:14:46 PM »
Look.  Turning up with a baby was cool.  Translated into menís  talk it means I AM JUST PASSING BY.  I DIDNT WALK ALL THE WAY FROM THE ORMEAU ROAD JUST TO SEE YOU. Itís called SUBTLE. 

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14053 on: February 29, 2020, 11:30:59 PM »
I heard on the grapevine it took george a long time to get over it.

James James

« Reply #14054 on: March 01, 2020, 12:37:07 AM »