Author Topic: Excise Street, Grosvenor Road.  (Read 1680867 times)

Freda Astaire

Re: Excise Street, Grosvenor Road.
« Reply #14175 on: May 14, 2020, 01:55:25 AM »
A Belfast bap with sugar on the top and three wee loaves out of her wee shop

brisamar

« Reply #14176 on: May 14, 2020, 09:30:20 AM »
Youíre on song today Freda. Thatís because itís Jimmys birthday?

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14177 on: May 14, 2020, 09:40:26 AM »
She can't forget that kiss peter and I was only using one lip.lol.

brisamar

« Reply #14178 on: May 14, 2020, 09:49:10 AM »
Very good Jimmy.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14179 on: May 15, 2020, 07:03:05 AM »
Guess what happened.  If I take a lot of photos my phone takes it as an anniversary and photographs come up and it says three years ago today this happened.  So.  On came a lot of photographs of the Queen Victoria Statue in the Shankill Graveyard and then whoís handsome face appeared from nowhere. Guess.  Yes youíre right.  Colin Randal.  Not a glimpse of Jimmy Patterson.  But you could have still been waltzing round the market in dreamland with your own Queen Victoria.  What was the occasion?  It said 3 YEARS AGO TODAY JIMMYS BIRTHDAY and then the photo of Colin Randal.  And speaking of Colin Randal where is he?  He hasnít been on for ages.

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14180 on: May 15, 2020, 08:49:56 AM »
First of all you never asked me to be in any of the photos.it was like I wasn't there you just couldn't take your eyes of Colin.I must admit he's one good looking dude.anyway if you had my photo you would only have it framed and sitting beside your bed and dream of that kiss.got a birthday greeting yesterday from Bernie she's a nice lady I know that will make you jealous but she is. Hope you are well and stay safe.xxx

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14181 on: May 15, 2020, 10:23:29 AM »
I was so wrapped up in Queen Victoriaís statue.  You see I went to that school and so did my Mother.  She told me I was going to QV school I thought QV went there.  After a couple of days I still hadnít seen her I asked the other children which one was QV.  They said sheís outside. I said will you show me her.  They pointed to the statue.  Aw flip.  I was hoping to seeing a girl with a crown. 

How are things going in Australia?  Are the children at school?   Are you all in lockdown?
Can you shop, eat out and meet friends?  I take the dogs for a walk every day and even though we walk through empty fields when I get back to the car there is always somebody who stops and talks to us. 

No your wrong.  Iím not jealous of Bernie.  Iíd just prefer Pat was with you. x

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14182 on: May 15, 2020, 11:12:01 AM »
We re lucky here we closed down the borders right away even between the states. We are isolating . I still go out for my walks everyday but I miss going to the club on Saturday and doing my bets.from today a lot of the shops are opening and pubs and resturants but with limitations.i went to the big shopping centre today but there was to many people it made me feel uneasy you think everyone walking towards you has got the virus.

brisamar

« Reply #14183 on: May 27, 2020, 10:18:03 AM »
Hello everyone, how are we all doing??? Thankfully the weather has been kind to us. Hard to beat this wee country when the sun is out.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14184 on: May 27, 2020, 05:18:47 PM »
Hi Dawson.  Iím keeping well thank GOD.  Iíve heard of a lot of people who have died NOT with CV but during this lockdown.  I hope you are all well. 

I seen a post on Facebook

Spring.    Rain
Summer.  Rain
Autumn.   Rain
Winter.     Rain
Lockdown.Sunshine.   

And another one

Is anyone else getting eight weeks to a litre of petrol?

Itís time Colin Randal was back on. 

Rebekah is all well with you and your family in the Netherlands?

boxer Youíre never going on loan again. You just rip the a** out of it

Jimmy. Youíre behaviour has been impeccable as always.  Mwah 💋

JJ Not much from you these days

Lilian speaking of coming back on.  Come back.  We miss you

Lone Ranger. Itís been years

Billy Fish from the Shankill. Donít hear anything from you.

DJ. My old friend.  Come back and let us know how you are

Name them and shame them, Dawson.  Itís time we heard from them

brisamar

« Reply #14185 on: May 27, 2020, 07:21:21 PM »
Great job well done Freda.

RebeccaK

« Reply #14186 on: May 28, 2020, 01:00:50 PM »
Hi Dawson.  Iím keeping well thank GOD.  Iíve heard of a lot of people who have died NOT with CV but during this lockdown.  I hope you are all well. 

I seen a post on Facebook

Spring.    Rain
Summer.  Rain
Autumn.   Rain
Winter.     Rain
Lockdown.Sunshine.   

And another one

Is anyone else getting eight weeks to a litre of petrol?

Itís time Colin Randal was back on. 

Rebekah is all well with you and your family in the Netherlands?

boxer Youíre never going on loan again. You just rip the a** out of it

Jimmy. Youíre behaviour has been impeccable as always.  Mwah 💋

JJ Not much from you these days

Lilian speaking of coming back on.  Come back.  We miss you

Lone Ranger. Itís been years

Billy Fish from the Shankill. Donít hear anything from you.

DJ. My old friend.  Come back and let us know how you are

Name them and shame them, Dawson.  Itís time we heard from them

Hi there Freda, good to hear from you again. Lilian was online a while ago and seemed to be in much better spirits, I'm sure she'll be online soon enough for you to catch up with her!

All is well with me and my family, we all work from home and thankfully get along very well, even after ten weeks of lockdown. I'm working on my dissertation and will soon be finished with my degree. The other day, I came to the realisation that I had already had my final lectures and seminars, that I'd not be returning to the university to see my peers or my professors, and that I'd be giving up my apartment, too, all of which made me very sad because I was not expecting to have to say goodbye so very suddenly. Then again, I'm very fortunate to have such happy memories, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of opportunities for me to return in the future. I'm glad we're all healthy, and I hope things will stay that way.

How are you doing? How are the dogs? I hope you're keeping well in spite of the strange situation we're in. Sending you lots of love and God keep you safe! x

brisamar

« Reply #14187 on: May 28, 2020, 08:55:46 PM »
Good news about the degree RebeccaK. Honours or Masters???

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14188 on: May 28, 2020, 09:49:55 PM »
Yoho.  Good.  Hi Rebecca.  Glad to hear from you. Keeping well.  Thank GOD.  Iíve been in lockdown for about 8 weeks now.  Originally took dogs for walks but I lost one of them in long grass for ages.  It was little Fallon.  My puppy farm timid dog.  When we finally met up she was none the worse for wear but Iím too old to be running over fields like Julie Andrews looking for dogs before the sun goes down.  I order shopping on line.  Today I ordered dog food.  Four dogs eat tons.  I have just got bills in.  £800 plus Rates. £600 plus Car Insurance.  Car needs motíd but canít get anyone to speak to.  Not on the road anyway.  Lots of people I am friendly with have died during this lockdown.  Some really good friends.  Not from corona virus but from other things. There are very few allowed to attend funerals and I mean the like of 6 people.  We donít like Boris Johnson anymore.  We want Piers Morgan for Prime Minister now.  Well I do anyway.  You probably know Harry and Megan dumped us for life in LA.  We werenít fussed about them.  We would like the Yorkís and Charles and Camilla to go as well.  We like the Queen, William and Kate and Piers Morgan. I do anyway.  You can tell by this post nothing much is happening.  Communication is by phone and text.  Glad to hear all is well with family in Netherlands.  Speaking to someone who returned home from Australia when he knew borders being closed.  He was away for over a year.  Says travelling days are over now.  Column even quiet.  Would love to see Lilian back on with all her fun.  Your studies have gone well.  Hope you find it easy getting a job close to home.  Thanks for replying.  Glad all well.  Brisamar is Dawson.  He had to change his name because the police are after him.  Only Jimmy is friendly with him now.  Others come on and just ignore him because they donít know who he is.  He says HELLO..  ITS ME.  DAWSON.  But people just ring the police on him.  Jimmy doesnít get the British newspapers and if youíre a Linfield fan youíre well in with Jimmy.  Take care.  Stay safe and watch out for bisamar.  Just go along with whatever he says.  May GOD be with you and family always

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14189 on: May 28, 2020, 11:12:24 PM »
Freda your index finger must be sore after all that.i could never give bismar away after all he's also a blueman. Sorry to hear about your friends I lost another one of mine on tuesday found dead in bed only in his 40s spoke to him last week and he was a bit down because he had been laid off. The police were there but there were no suspicious circumstances.a lot of our restrictions are being lifted from Monday we have only had just over 100 deaths we have 10 times the population of nth ireland and there's 5 times more deaths over there. Stay safe my wee ballymena woman.