Author Topic: Excise Street, Grosvenor Road.  (Read 1735289 times)

brisamar

Re: Excise Street, Grosvenor Road.
« Reply #14370 on: January 19, 2021, 10:03:53 AM »
Good to see you back Freda. Surprised the butcher didnít know the difference between ham and beef. Iím sure you enjoyed it all the same.

RebeccaK

« Reply #14371 on: January 19, 2021, 10:41:36 AM »
Rebecca k janice can't log on to excise st she asked me to thank you for your card.

I've just received a message from her, thanks for passing it on Jimmy!

brisamar

« Reply #14372 on: January 19, 2021, 10:59:30 PM »
Good to see you back RebeccaK

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14373 on: January 20, 2021, 03:19:02 AM »

Dawson.  I got it in a garage shop that sells meat from local butcher's

Hi Rebecca  How are things in the Netherlands?  We are in total lockdown and people are being vaccinated against covid.

We had a power cut for about 1 hour today.  I had candles but no light.  I had torches charged and broke them.  I ended up using the light from my phone to feed dogs and I had Alpen and milk and then ham tomato cucumber coleslaw and potato salad

I like this page.  Rebecca.  We write on the Grosvenor Road Sandy Row column.  Dawson could send you a link.  Boxer went across and never came back.  He has posted brilliant photographs of old Belfast you might be interested in.  That's why we went on to it.  Do you have a facebook page?  I'm friends with Jimmy in Australia.  I don't understand not being able to connect with you.  I came across an old photograph of my Mum on the Grosvenor Road site.  I had never seen it before.  I think I cried for days.  I put a photograph of myself on so if you could get on you would know what Iook like. 

By the time i log on to this page it's time for bed.  Are you in lockdown and has Netherlands a vaccine? 

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14374 on: January 20, 2021, 09:16:34 PM »
I suppose Dawson's warming the bed up for you. Judging by the various times you post I thought you never go to bed.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14375 on: January 21, 2021, 11:03:57 AM »
I only go when Dawson calls me.  Coming Dawson.  Anything you want me to bring?  Just yourself

brisamar

« Reply #14376 on: January 21, 2021, 12:50:17 PM »
Youíre in good form Freda lol

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14377 on: January 21, 2021, 10:11:15 PM »
Peter I hope you realise you are only a stand in if I get over there again she will say thank you but Jimmy's here.

RebeccaK

« Reply #14378 on: January 21, 2021, 10:52:14 PM »
Hi all, hi Freda! So good to hear from you again!

We are in a total lockdown as well, including curfew after 9P.M.. that power cut sounds like a pain in the back!

So lovely to hear you found an old picture of your mum, I bet that must've been very special. It's always lovely to have those memories brought back to you.

The Netherlands does have a vaccine, but right now, only hospital staff and people working in medical care are being vaccinated, followed by the elderly and the frail. As a twenty-something I just don't qualify yet!

Hope all is well with you and yours, and that you're staying well and healthy!

brisamar

« Reply #14379 on: January 22, 2021, 09:51:01 AM »
Peter I hope you realise you are only a stand in if I get over there again she will say thank you but Jimmy's here.

Blew out again!!!

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14380 on: January 22, 2021, 09:05:12 PM »
Peter you should be used to it now with me being around you all these years.lol.

brisamar

« Reply #14381 on: January 23, 2021, 01:08:35 AM »
Just have to roll with the punches

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14382 on: January 23, 2021, 03:44:02 AM »
Hi I got on again.  Dawson and me are in the same position as you Rebecca.  Because weíre only in our twenties weíre lagging way behind Jimmy.  Heís up with the elderly.  Iím trying to think if I was out today an no I wasnít.  I was out yesterday and maybe tomorrow for two pork fillets.  Iím going to make Dawson a pot of stew. and Ive a chicken to go into the oven.  Bless him.  He likes a nice dinner.  Itís hard to know which days which here.  Iím beginning to forget peopleís names. Rebecca.  Tell Jimmy all about your new pup.  There is less food on the shelves and Northern Ireland are being pushed away from Britain and closer to the Republic. Paisley the son has gone mute.  Very little to say for a long time now.  Mail and some foods are not getting through as quickly.  People are talking of not voting because of the rubbish mps we have here.  Belfast is full of drunks at night.  This is the 100th year of Northern Ireland.  I wonder how many more years there will be?

brisamar

« Reply #14383 on: January 23, 2021, 10:07:47 AM »
Freda, you covered a lot of ground with your last post. Maybe the electorate have awakened and realised that our politicians are incapable. Wether theyíre MPs or MLAs none of them come up to the mark.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14384 on: January 23, 2021, 11:12:46 AM »
That is called babbling Dawson it what I do

Ian Paisley is the fifth most expensive MP in the UK and theyíre putting up Irish Street names in Belfast??   Where do you think Belfast will be in a few yearís time?  Daddy wouldnít be pleased with you Ian and neither am I.