Author Topic: Excise Street, Grosvenor Road.  (Read 1735700 times)

brisamar

Re: Excise Street, Grosvenor Road.
« Reply #14460 on: February 19, 2021, 09:38:08 AM »
Who’s Janis Hughes Freda???

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14461 on: February 19, 2021, 10:57:48 AM »
And there I thought you and Janis aka Freda Astaire were very close.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14462 on: February 19, 2021, 02:34:04 PM »
One week on and I still can’t get my Facebook page Freda Astaire back.  I have got loads of mail which I can’t see.  It is impossible to contact Facebook.  I have sent them photographs of my driving licence and birth certificate.  The problem was I put my year of birth down as 2010 and that would make me too young to be on Facebook.  So bingo. One second later it was gone.  You can’t contact them.  It says WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR DETAILS.  On my phone I uninstalled Facebook then installed it and set up Janis Hughes.  I lost all my friends.  They are coming back in dribs and drabs because I can’t remember who was on my list.  Dawson has not accepted my friend request.    Boxer is putting some really class photos on Grosvenor Rd. site.  Photos of really poor children.  Do you know where those photographs were taken or in which year Dawson?  TODAY IS DAWSONS BIRTHDAY. So a very happy birthday to you.  One tip.  When it comes to age just lie.  Simple.  I think I’ll inform the other column about birthday boy.  The only reason I can get on this column is because I haven’t logged out as Freda Astaire.  Happy birthday Dawson   Jimmy and me would give you the bumps only there’s just too many for us now.  Accept my friend request and see if you know anything about boxer’s pictures.  Seems I’m the only girl left standing on this column.  Rebecca and me.  The rest just didn’t have the staying power.  So long girls.  We’ll give you a ring.

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14463 on: February 19, 2021, 10:30:48 PM »
It's Rebecca's birthday

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14464 on: February 20, 2021, 02:52:28 AM »
Have to keep logging in to keep Freda Astaire alive

brisamar

« Reply #14465 on: February 20, 2021, 12:03:21 PM »
It's Rebecca's birthday
[/quote

Happy Birthday Rebecca

brisamar

« Reply #14466 on: February 20, 2021, 12:04:48 PM »
Thanks for the birthday wishes Freda

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14467 on: February 22, 2021, 03:48:02 AM »
You’re welcome, Dawson.
Nothing exciting.  See Australia’s not keen on vaccination

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14468 on: February 22, 2021, 08:25:18 AM »
Who told you that everyone I know is getting it. It's just that we are doing so well probably a few people think because we are doing so well they won't need it. But they might change their minds if they find out they can't travel without one.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14469 on: February 23, 2021, 05:29:01 AM »
Australia’s regulator has approved the AstraZeneca vaccine, ending months of delay to give full approval while other countries begin vaccinations with emergency approvals
The head of the Therapeutic Goods Administration, John Skerritt, told reporters in Canberra it had placed no upper age limit on use of the AstraZeneca vaccine because it had “no reason to suspect” it won’t be fully effective in older age groups.
The health minister, Greg Hunt, declared the AstraZeneca vaccine was “cleared for liftoff”, just a day after the first batch of 142,000 Pfizer vaccines arrived in Australia for a vaccination program to launch on Monday

They think all who want vaccinated in UK should be vaccinated by July. 

brisamar

« Reply #14470 on: February 23, 2021, 09:51:48 AM »
I’ve already had my first Oxford/Astra Zeneca jab and waiting on my second jab which should be around the start of April.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14471 on: February 23, 2021, 10:47:33 AM »
I had mine on Tuesday.  I don’t know when the next one is

brisamar

« Reply #14472 on: February 23, 2021, 09:43:31 PM »
Happy Days Freda

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14473 on: February 26, 2021, 03:19:49 AM »
Anything interesting no.  News none.  Lunches out none.  Up in Belfast no.  Visiting friends no.  Friends visiting me one.  Getting a good laugh no.  Facebook page back.no.  Coffee and catch up no.  Phone calls some.  Texts yes my only link with the outside world.  Town empty.  Shops shut. Small Tesco open got messages.  Freezer too full.  Lid won’t close.  3.18am.  Where is everybody.  Bed. 

brisamar

« Reply #14474 on: February 26, 2021, 02:04:25 PM »
Unfortunately we’re all in the same boa5 Freda. This home imprisonment should come to an end soon.