Author Topic: Excise Street, Grosvenor Road.  (Read 1751646 times)

brisamar

Re: Excise Street, Grosvenor Road.
« Reply #14595 on: April 05, 2021, 10:23:59 AM »
Couple of roast beef sandwiches would be nice Jimmy.

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14596 on: April 05, 2021, 11:23:02 AM »
Give her a call I'm sure she hasn't eaten the whole roast by herself.

brisamar

« Reply #14597 on: April 05, 2021, 11:39:53 AM »
You never know. I think she cooked that dinner for a special friend. Neither you or I were invited. Wonder did they have a cheeky little red to wash it all down ???

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14598 on: April 05, 2021, 01:05:23 PM »
You sound a wee bit envious of this other guy.dont worry he's probably a ballymena man they don't hold a candle to us grosvenor rd boys.

brisamar

« Reply #14599 on: April 05, 2021, 01:19:24 PM »
Oh so true Jimmy.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14600 on: April 06, 2021, 04:30:09 AM »
Hello boys.  More roast beef tonight and then wrapped half a joint in tinfoil and. Put it in freezer.  That beef was as tender as me heart.   :nyam:
Itís 4am and the dogs wanted out and guess what.  Thereís a little drop of snow lying.  Not much just a thimbleful. 

You didnít tell me what you had for your Easter dinner.  Tonight I meant to watch the Piers Morgan interview and I forgot all about it.  I donít watch much tv.  Iím always busy when everyone else is relaxing. 

Has anyone heard from Lilian lately?  I miss Lilian on the column.  How are you getting on with the new antibiotics, Jimmy?  I was reading on the internet about Eamon Holmes not being to sleep with chronic pain.  He was in hospital for a day I think but heís no better so heís going back to the doctor after Easter. 

Well itís half four now so Iíll make Dawson some tender roast beef sandwiches and bring them up to him.  You just canít help spoiling that boy.  Enjoy the rest of Easter.

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14601 on: April 06, 2021, 10:26:45 AM »
I'm curious is that take dawson the sandwiches up to belfast or up the stairs.

brisamar

« Reply #14602 on: April 07, 2021, 10:17:19 AM »
Quick today Jimmy. Iím still waiting on my sandwiches. Freda I had roast chicken for dinner on Sunday with plenty of roasties because I donít like mashed potatoes.

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14603 on: April 08, 2021, 03:43:37 AM »
Good result last night peter a real six pointer game.

brisamar

« Reply #14604 on: April 08, 2021, 08:50:34 AM »
Played well until we went down to 10 men then we had to fight to get the result. Two wonder goals from Jordan Stewart.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14605 on: April 08, 2021, 08:56:56 AM »
Hi boys.  I live in a bungalow Jimmy.  If Dawsonís upstairs I donít know how he got there.  Al the things I hated as a child I love now.  I love roast beef with Dijon mustard.  I hated mustard.  Couldnít even bear the smell of it.  Now itís ham and mustard, roast beef and mustard.  Do you ever eat pizza Dawson?  You strike as a meat and two veg man and plain food.  I hate spicy food.  Pizza is nice.  I got a Dominoes pizza a week ago.  I can see places where I could get one much cheaper so I was going to try one last night.  Nine oíclock all pizza places except Dominoes was closed.  I canít believe this town.  Itís not exactly the hub of the north.  They all go to bed far too early.  So long then Iím away 

brisamar

« Reply #14606 on: April 08, 2021, 09:05:14 AM »
I do indeed like the odd pizza and I have mixed tastes. Usually try anything once. Hard to beat roast beef with roasties and Yorkshire puddings Freda. I thought Ballymena was the beacon of the wild side of life.

Jimmy Patterson

« Reply #14607 on: April 08, 2021, 10:16:03 AM »
There's only one part of ballymena that's the wild side of life it's Freda's bungalow.

brisamar

« Reply #14608 on: April 08, 2021, 10:22:54 AM »
I can just imagine it now Jimmy. Billy Fury records playing away on the record player, roast beef with Dijon mustard sandwiches, Pringles and nuts in the finger bowls, a beautiful scantily dressed waitress and all washed down with Bacardi, Pepsi max and ice.

Freda Astaire

« Reply #14609 on: April 08, 2021, 10:25:07 AM »
Hi boys.  I live in a bungalow Jimmy.  If Dawsonís upstairs I donít know how he got there.  Al the things I hated as a child I love now.  I love roast beef with Dijon mustard.  I hated mustard.  Couldnít even bear the smell of it.  Now itís ham and mustard, roast beef and mustard.  Do you ever eat pizza Dawson?  You strike as a meat and two veg man and plain food.  I hate spicy food.  Pizza is nice.  I got a Dominoes pizza a week ago.  I can see places where I could get one much cheaper so I was going to try one last night.  Nine oíclock all pizza places except Dominoes was closed.  I canít believe this town.  Itís not exactly the hub of the north.  They all go to bed far too early.  So long then Iím away