Author Topic: Say a wee bit about yourself. ...  (Read 26514 times)

kat61

Re: Say a wee bit about yourself. ...
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2007, 05:19:15 PM »
tc,
thanks for making an old 45 year old feel young again.
I noticed its on all the previous posts.  YOU MUST AMAZE YOURSELF!!!!

THANKS  AGAIN
KAT

Twocoats

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2007, 05:22:27 PM »
Now you got me blushing.   ::)Coats

kat61

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2007, 05:27:24 PM »
tc,
thanks you are toooooooo   sweet!
and a gentleman.

but thanks for helping with that, photo shop is not my thing.  I will send the pics of the vacation and maybe as you said earlier you could do something with it on the other forum.

kat

udini

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2007, 02:58:33 AM »
Hi,
I'm Robert , born in Belfast,Lived at top of Crumlin Road, left to come to Canada in 1977. Living in Edmonton, Alberta. Have been employed in the Motor trade since starting with Leslie Porter Ltd in 1964.
Who,what, where,when and why,I think that says it all.

scattybatt

« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2007, 02:46:31 PM »
 ;) just bringing this up near the top, as we have quite alot of new people!!!

AL CAPONE

« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2007, 02:53:01 PM »
i'm beautiful. ;)

Twocoats

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2007, 04:37:21 PM »
;) just bringing this up near the top, as we have quite alot of new people!!!

Good idea Scatty...Coats

CanadianChick

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2007, 05:13:27 PM »
Hi ya....I'm Lynn and I'm a new comer to NI just moving here from Canada in October.  I just celebrated the 19th anniversary of my 25th birthday and live with my partner who is from the area.

I work in Belfast and live in Whiteabbey.  Gorgeous scenery, goregous people...I love it here! :)

Mooncoin

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2007, 09:56:26 PM »
Hiya CC

Welcome to the forum and Happy 25th again ;D, hope to see you around the site.

sammy toaster

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2007, 10:05:09 PM »
Hi ya....I'm Lynn and I'm a new comer to NI just moving here from Canada in October.  I just celebrated the 19th anniversary of my 25th birthday and live with my partner who is from the area.

I work in Belfast and live in Whiteabbey.  Gorgeous scenery, goregous people...I love it here! :)
  well thats positive, wish you well, your right , arn,t bad people.

Bull-ant

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2007, 11:15:01 PM »
Hi CC,
Welcome to BF and may I say your post is so positive, so upbeat, its a real breath of fresh air ;D
You will make lots of good friends here because we are also gorgeous people, ask any member, they will tell you how gorgeous they are ;D ;D
Have fun ;)

scattybatt

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2007, 02:02:08 PM »
 ;) just bumpin her up for the newbies!

Bull-ant

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2007, 12:57:32 PM »
Good Job ;)

stig5882

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2007, 09:20:13 PM »
Stig, who are your relatives in Marquis Gardens, not far from me and I know a few people there. Give me a Plain loaf anyday, hard to beat toasted
Hi Susie, sorry i only read this now.  :-[   My cousins and family live in Marquis Gdns...his name is Roy Kelly and his wife is Wendy as far as I remember it is no. 4 or 6   
    I know wot ya mean about the toast  ;)   Cant beat an Ormo Plain loaf. .aahh!!
family names... Kelly, Connor

Christopher

« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2007, 01:11:08 PM »
This looks like the right thread.

Has anyone noticed there are a large number of members with 0 next to their name? They go away back to the time the Forum started. Wouldn't it be great if each one of them posted a message telling us a wee bit about themselves. The Forum would really be buzzing if that were to happen. It would encourage guests to join too. People tend to join Forums where there are a lot of members participating on the threads. Promotion from the Forum in such a manner is probably one of the best ways to get more people to join.

Please, if you've a 0 beside your name dip your toe in and post one message and help to attract new members to the Forum. A lot of us are working hard ... posting pictures, making short videos which appear on YouTube as well as the Forum, looking for historical information, assisting with the Family History queries and offering asvice to people coming to live and work in the Belfast area as well as offering advice to people who plan to come here for a short holiday (that includes reviews on B & Bs).  There's a lot more that could be done on the Forum. If you go to events or gigs you could post a review which might encourage others to get out and about a bit more.