Author Topic: Gerry Adams Brother  (Read 13253 times)

bobdenn

Re: Gerry Adams Brother
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 07:31:04 PM »
why is this subject being raised again it has been well covered end of, is it to take the attention of the robinsons mess :scratch_ones_head:

jj,

Thank you for bringing this thread onto the front page again. Most of us had forgotten about the "still at large" alleged paedophile, Mr. Liam Adams.

Good to see you are on the ball.

EllCee

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 08:02:49 PM »
It's wonderful how a bit of sex and political scandal can take the attention off alleged child abuse and its coverup.   ;)
"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"

RabRow

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 08:22:45 PM »
Yes indeed,and its funny how one just came after the other. Were the 'spooks' at work. ;)

bobdenn

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 08:25:56 PM »
Yes indeed,and its funny how one just came after the other. Were the 'spooks' at work. ;)

Are you suggesting that the "spooks" were trying to protect Gerry Adams, President of Sinn Féin and never a member of the IRA. If so, protect him from what?  Do tell.

;)

McNamee

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 08:28:16 PM »
Looks like we need some more "spooks" to get rid of all the lumps of lard that are sitting in the big house on the Hill ;)

RabRow

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 08:48:05 PM »

Are you suggesting that the "spooks" were trying to protect Gerry Adams, President of Sinn Féin and never a member of the IRA. If so, protect him from what?  Do tell.

;)

Oh no I would never dare to suggest such a thing concerning the talented Mr Ripley Adams. :smile: 

bobdenn

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2010, 08:52:46 PM »

I wonder how Gerry's religious documentary is coming along?

:scratch_ones_head:

bobdenn

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2010, 06:39:49 PM »
I see Edwin "The Farmer" Poots did the DUP no favours by asking a studid question at the end of the Arlene Foster statement, showing his lack of class. And he's our minister for the Environment?

His performance gives outsiders the impression that the DUP are just a bunch of hillybillies straight out of "Unforgiven" who ride down from the backwoods to occasionally vote in Stormont.

His stupid question also gives Gerry Adams wriggling room as far as the Liam Adams matter is concerned.

God help us all.

:angry2:

superman

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2010, 07:17:41 PM »
The time has come for both Adams and Robo to go,they both just keep laughing at the people of N Ireland, who by the way pay their wage.

cocker

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2010, 08:42:29 PM »
Adams is like a world class Surfer ,,,He knows how to ride the waves ....and the only waves Peter will be doing is driving out of  Stormount  :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

EllCee

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2010, 09:07:13 PM »
"His performance gives outsiders the impression that the DUP are just abunch of hillybillies straight out of "Unforgiven" who ride down fromthe backwoods to occasionally vote in Stormont."

And?   ;)

"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"

superman

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 07:51:46 PM »
As Gerry says he hasnt gone away, so tell us all Gerry were is he staying, I have Grandchildren to look out for.

tboy

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2010, 08:01:25 PM »
they would need to be on the lookout ;)

bobdenn

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2010, 08:33:24 PM »
As Gerry says he hasnt gone away, so tell us all Gerry were is he staying, I have Grandchildren to look out for.

How do you expect Gerry to know that.  He can't even remember being the leader of the IRA.

;)

widz

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2010, 09:39:24 PM »
pmsl :D
Widz

Support the Milltown Babies Campaign!