Author Topic: New Belfast Art Gallery  (Read 2783 times)

Stephen

Re: New Belfast Art Gallery
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 11:58:52 AM »
Naturally.... It would be just great if anyone would actually buy something.
Tonight it's part of a guided tour around City Centre Galleries. But is open 6 days a week, business hours. Call in any time. I Hope you will like what you see. Make me an offer...

Stephen

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 01:39:31 PM »
The Gallery is still open and looking even better. Almost all new stuff in there since the launch. So if anyone has been before, please go again , I guarantee you will see something new.
Apparently it had a review in the Belfast Telegraph last Friday, in the Arts column. But I was on holiday and didn't see it. C'est la vie!...

snowolf

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2010, 09:59:30 AM »
hi steven
great pictures will have to pop in when in belfast, more publicity check out how martin bradley has used facebook to great advantage seems to be doin him alot of good ;) if i was cheecky id get myself a facebook account and stick alink on his page and every page relating to belfast or art related Just a cunning plan  ;)

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=143619345664604&ref=ts#!/pages/Martin-Bradley/109092802445631?ref=ts

Stephen

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2010, 04:37:43 PM »
If you're in Town this Friday the Gallery is part of the "Culture Night 2010" programme. I will be there from about 2pm - 8pm. Please drop in and have a look. All welcome.

Stephen

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2011, 11:45:20 AM »
January Sale. 20% off any paintings sold in the Gallery this month. If you see something you like, just phone me, the number is there.

carbolicsoap

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2011, 08:31:45 PM »
January Sale. 20% off any paintings sold in the Gallery this month. If you see something you like, just phone me, the number is there.

Hi Stephen,
I was in your gallery a few weeks before christmas.The 'urban decay' type paintings are superb,the amount of detail in each one is outstanding.
Have you ever considered doing signed limited edition prints?