Author Topic: Hardinge Street, New Lodge.  (Read 1832 times)

whizzer

Hardinge Street, New Lodge.
« on: February 14, 2010, 02:59:02 PM »
Hi Guys,
Can anyone one help please? Looking for an old friend, John Murray, used to live in Hardinge Street off the New Lodge Road during the 1960s and earlier and into the 1970s. Had a great head of red hair. Would appreciate any information, it's okay, he doesn't owe me any money...lol  :smile: . Thank you in advance for any help.
The biggest lie I ever told was when I said "I never told a lie"

[email protected]

Re: Hardinge Street, New Lodge.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 06:31:03 PM »
HELLO, MY GRANNY, TILLY DUFFY, LIVED AT 97 HARDINGE STREET UNTIL NOVEMBER 1968. HER 2 SONS, JIMMY AND JOHN LIVED THERE UNTIL 1970'S.

Belfast family

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 07:24:17 PM »
HELLO, MY GRANNY, TILLY DUFFY, LIVED AT 97 HARDINGE STREET UNTIL NOVEMBER 1968. HER 2 SONS, JIMMY AND JOHN LIVED THERE UNTIL 1970'S.

Hello Helen,
Tilly's father was a brother to my husband's grandfather Patrick.
I'd be pleased to share more information.
How can I get in touch?

Sheila bracken

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 09:35:36 PM »
Sorry to let you know that John has passed away 3 years ago as a result of a tragic accident. He was a very good friend of my brother Seamus Kerrigan

Stickinout

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 03:30:38 PM »
Sorry to let you know that John has passed away 3 years ago as a result of a tragic accident. He was a very good friend of my brother Seamus Kerrigan
Hi Sheila, only seeing this now as I haven't been on the forum for a while, I'm really sad to hear that John has passed away as he was a great friend, thank you for letting me know, I really appreciate it
Whizzer :-(