Author Topic: Shankhill Area  (Read 9946 times)

melv

Re: Shankhill Area
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2011, 09:33:12 PM »
Hi Melv... You sound like a good person for help....my grandfather left for america in the very early 1900s...He was a Taylor by trade....any info...would be a big help....Thanks..
Hi Todd kid ,nothing much new to help you,except the Todd family you refer too is the same family Todd family thats in my tree,  The Elizabeth that married my ggf,died 5th may 1904 from heart disease at home 42 burnaby st,  she was buried in rashee cemetery,i believe with her father.WILLIAM JOHN TODD,by the way
that graveyard is full of Todds, they must have came from that area.( BALLYCLARE).  sam.
C.O.Y.S.

honestlil

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2012, 11:27:55 PM »
kisit 49 my mate honest may had a stroke a year past in november,sadley cant write anymore,it was a massive stroke but im sure she would have keep in touch :( with you

kisit49

Re: Edenderry Secondary
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2020, 06:38:51 AM »
HI all after a long absence I have returned and still looking for Linda Dowler has anyone got any news at all

Number26

« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2020, 08:42:01 AM »
Hi kisit49,try the shankill reunited post on here,more posters seem to check it out and hopefully your search will yield results

parkie

Re: Edenderry Secondary
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2020, 11:16:53 AM »
HI all after a long absence I have returned and still looking for Linda Dowler has anyone got any news at all
Hi Kisit49 I don't know where Linda Dowler is but she is a distant relative & I do have some (not much unfortunately) information - pm me
parkie oz