Author Topic: Why did you leave Northern Ireland during the Troubles?  (Read 28845 times)

Alber55

Re: Why did you leave Northern Ireland during the Troubles?
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2020, 11:47:59 PM »
JohnKelly, no Group Membership option showing anywhere on my Profile. Could it be a browser issue?

JohnKelly

« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2020, 12:10:26 AM »
JohnKelly, no Group Membership option showing anywhere on my Profile. Could it be a browser issue?

On the left side of your profile screen under 'Modify Profile' see Group Membership at the bottom of the list.

Alber55

« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2020, 10:01:40 AM »
JohnKelly, yes thank you. I finally got a drop-down box. I've been using my mobile, running Microsoft W10, and there are some browser anomalies with it. I had to touch / hold the Modify Profile text for about 2 or 3 seconds before the box dropped. I'll request today. Thanks again.

JohnKelly

« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2020, 10:29:33 AM »
JohnKelly, yes thank you. I finally got a drop-down box. I've been using my mobile, running Microsoft W10, and there are some browser anomalies with it. I had to touch / hold the Modify Profile text for about 2 or 3 seconds before the box dropped. I'll request today. Thanks again.

Good on you Alber55 but remember to be careful in there (The Troubles and Other Controversial Topic) for there be dragons there. ;)

tours

« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2020, 10:09:19 PM »
I believe that if you ask the people who left around that period they would almost all feel that they were right to go.  Almost all of us will still have great feelings for our homeland and that will never change.  We had great development potential that was sabotaged by a few for their own agenda. :( :( :(
Boolers... Nonsense.