Author Topic: Who do you know from the New Lodge  (Read 374827 times)

garrybeg

Re: Who do you know from the New Lodge
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2010, 10:16:49 PM »
I know that feeling Garrybeg! Great pics there and great pics on this forum too, from all the different areas! I love looking at the pics, have spent many hours doing so and there's usually a fight for the laptop when the photos go on!
Same here spend hors going through all the threads been talking to Boxer1949 today he has some great photos of the docks carrickhill the new lodge dont know were he finds them all.

kevben

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 10:19:01 PM »
darcy kid its gret to hear from you i,m doing well, i married the girl i was going when we were all knockin about together,dont know if you remember her.I have 2 big sons and 2 lovely grandchildren,if i knew how to post photos i would show them off,jeez we used to have some craic and i wouldnt change those years all the ups  and downs

kevben

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 10:21:48 PM »
i really hope this wee thread takes off as there so many more people from the area on the  site

Flossie

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2010, 10:24:03 PM »
Same here spend hors going through all the threads been talking to Boxer1949 today he has some great photos of the docks carrickhill the new lodge dont know were he finds them all.

Boxer does a great job and comes up with brilliant photos and videos for loads of the threads on here, I don't know where he finds them all either but I'm not complaining!

Flossie

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2010, 10:24:29 PM »
i really hope this wee thread takes off as there so many more people from the area on the  site

I second that Kevben!

garrybeg

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2010, 10:29:17 PM »
darcy kid its gret to hear from you i,m doing well, i married the girl i was going when we were all knockin about together,dont know if you remember her.I have 2 big sons and 2 lovely grandchildren,if i knew how to post photos i would show them off,jeez we used to have some craic and i wouldnt change those years all the ups  and downs

Hi Kevben,
Thought you would know Darcy was telling her I was chatting to you so I knew she would hunt you out as soon as finished her nightshift.  will you tell that sister of yours to answer her emails or get her on the forum.  keep in touch never know who this thread may turn up ;) ;)

kevben

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2010, 10:31:21 PM »
will do gb was talking to her on faceobook earlier,i,ll send her another msg

garrybeg

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2010, 10:34:42 PM »
will do gb was talking to her on faceobook earlier,i,ll send her another msg

Darcy5799

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2010, 11:48:12 PM »

Hiya

Yes I remember the lovely girl you went with and now married too  .tell her I said hello

God we did have some craic back then didnt we.  :smile:  I saw  a photo of Mc Erlean on the New Lodge site with some of the Donnelly boys..you Barney boys were maduns  :D

kevben

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2010, 12:21:20 AM »
yes we were but we werent as mad as some of the 1s knocking about now.Ilived in glengormley for a while and mc erlean was my window cleaner

Sheila A

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2010, 03:05:33 AM »
Have to weigh in here. .I grew up on Annadale Street :smile: Worked as a waitress in the Celtic for a while.  ;)
Sheila A :)

Darcy5799

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2010, 10:50:34 AM »
Hi Kevben

You boys back then were a great crowd ..no doubt about it  :smile:  .flip we could tell some stories off them days....but we better not  :D

hurry up and post some photos of the family would love to see them.

boxer1949

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2010, 01:09:08 PM »
  DAIMOND'S PUB HARDINGE ST, NORTH QUEEN ST. MY GRANNY, AUNTS ,UNCLES,LIVED ABOVED THE PUB FOR OVER 40 YEARS

boxer1949

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2010, 01:14:29 PM »
  NORTH QUEEN ST

boxer1949

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2010, 01:32:30 PM »
school on new lodge were?