Author Topic: Leaving Northern Ireland.  (Read 13530 times)

twocoats

Re: Leaving Northern Ireland.
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 05:16:51 PM »
Ah they're only messing Babs, they're great guys. Northern Ireland's men are the best, they have no choice lol, their ma's would kill them otherwise.
Thank you Deb for your vote of confidence. Don't forget there is a Kat in there somewhere and I see you are joining in. Great ;D Coats
Homophobia, racism, sexism, bigotry and sectarianism is still alive..

twocoats

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 05:18:25 PM »
Welcome to the Forum, Babs44 and Fulton,
Hope you find it amusing and interesting, everyone will be willing to help with any of your queries, and generally we have a guid auld laugh and try to help one another when we can. Hope to see you postin' soon.

Cheers for now Ballykeel :-*
And a good morning to you BK from beautiful Vancouver. How's she cuttin? ;D Coats

debisioux

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 05:20:43 PM »
I've gone out with guys from different countries ( I'm an equal opportunist) in my time and much prefer the ones from here. They're funny, cute and in their own way very considerate . Laughing does it for me every time and you won't find funnier men anywhere in the world than the ones here. :)
Any other country's men and I'm like "take him away and bring me a REAL one" lol ;)

debisioux

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007, 05:22:03 PM »
Any time TC. I speak my truth as I find it ;), You lot on this forum are great, Glad I found you all.

teap

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007, 07:11:35 PM »
Aye debs and the Wimmin arent bad either  ;)  ;D

Colette

twocoats

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2007, 07:15:37 PM »
You're so right Colette ;D

giannineo

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2007, 08:37:27 PM »
Babs,the blethering men on here are wee Belfast boys who have not grown up and we are just having the banter we had at home and miss.
    Join in yourself and have some fun.Colette,Kat, Debisioux ,Lou Lou are all lovely ladies as are the rest of the girls on here including Bloom.
      Whereabouts are you Babs?Cheers,G.

Mageeka

« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 05:37:39 AM »
I've gone out with guys from different countries ( I'm an equal opportunist) in my time and much prefer the ones from here. They're funny, cute and in their own way very considerate

Having been around this world of ours and dated various women folk i would say that the N. Irish women are the most beautiful . Hell I married one. Secondit is American women.
The American ladies know what they want and when they want it.  They are direct ,  to the point and do not waste a males time.  I have been repeatly amazed by how direct they are, when the subject of their sexual wants and needs arise

However Deb from a males point of view !!!! I think that a lot of N Irish males are total [censored] as far as alcohol is concerned.   They are rowdy and grow muscles on their eyelids when they drink. Some tend to think that they are the badest asses  that ever lived, when they visit a new country and they can rarely back up this facade. This is when they sometimes end up dead ,or badly injured   Furthermore I feel that there is still a lot of  the "Andy Capp" mentality among some Irish males after they wed.   It is the pub with the boys, football and bookies and little romance or surprises for the wife .

Belle Fast

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2007, 04:37:17 PM »
I left Norn Iron in Oct '98, met my beloved in a pub in Belfast, he was travelling around Ireland all the way from Oz. We married in Belfast and moved to Oz a year later. Some of him family came out for the wedding, we showed them how to party!!Love living here have been back home twice.

bobby b

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2007, 08:44:03 PM »
ack,see yousens you have me neerley in teers,ill hafta go back sum day till see all mi relashins .so i will
Should you go first and I remain,one thing Ill have you do . Walk slowly down that lonesome path ,for soon Ill follow you.

rattler101

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2007, 11:49:33 PM »
I've gone out with guys from different countries ( I'm an equal opportunist) in my time and much prefer the ones from here. They're funny, cute and in their own way very considerate

Having been around this world of ours and dated various women folk i would say that the N. Irish women are the most beautiful . Hell I married one. Secondit is American women.
The American ladies know what they want and when they want it.  They are direct ,  to the point and do not waste a males time.  I have been repeatly amazed by how direct they are, when the subject of their sexual wants and needs arise

However Deb from a males point of view !!!! I think that a lot of N Irish males are total [censored] as far as alcohol is concerned.   They are rowdy and grow muscles on their eyelids when they drink. Some tend to think that they are the badest asses  that ever lived, when they visit a new country and they can rarely back up this facade. This is when they sometimes end up dead ,or badly injured   Furthermore I feel that there is still a lot of  the "Andy Capp" mentality among some Irish males after they wed.   It is the pub with the boys, football and bookies and little romance or surprises for the wife .

??? MAGEEKA are you real or just not allowed a life O0

Mageeka

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2007, 04:23:40 PM »
!00% real Rattler

What is it theat you disagree with ?

rattler101

« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2007, 08:41:56 PM »
 8) just can't fathom why you call your compatriots when there's enough out there doing it ???

Mageeka

« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2007, 10:59:41 PM »
8) just can't fathom why you call your compatriots when there's enough out there doing it ???

Rattler if I knew what you were trying to say I would answer???????

rattler101

« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2007, 11:04:08 PM »
 ;) M you're saying that Belfast men are a bunch of ingratious sops 8)
  ??? check your own post ::)