Author Topic: Anyone in St Patricks Training School, Glen Rd, 1995 - 1998  (Read 7186 times)

danso

Re: Anyone in St Patricks Training School, Glen Rd, 1995 - 1998
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 10:53:26 AM »
I rem  joe black was a boiler man and wee Andy lived beside the garden  mid sixties

Eileen mac

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 05:23:19 AM »
I lived on the glen rd my friend Sheila  mallons lived  there use to visit her
About 1965 to 69

Irishmartin92

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2019, 02:16:49 PM »
I also live in st pats I live ashling house.. .with my younger brother and older brother they were put in there before me ..we even had a tuck shop 2 other brother lived there also I lived there for 3 years between 2007-10 I'm sorry that you boys went through what I have heard bless you all
No child deserves that.i worked on the ground with fellow young boys .the care take was a great man we worked for our pocket money offcousrse extras I have fond memories of glenmona resource centre..any you remember devils lane with ppl would hang themselves.  . .

Kevin Ruddy

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2019, 07:23:37 PM »
Hi, if anyone has spent time in st. pats training school or knows of anyone who was in there between these dates get in contact, would like to catch up!!

now known as glenmona resource centre

Thanks
[/hi Iv spent a few years in the training school in the 80ts Iv some good memories of Ronnie killiagh and Cristine very nice people RIP Ronnie gentle man I can remember going to musgrave hospital with one of the brothers  every Sunday to help the old folk down to mass and getting cigarettes for my trouble I made some good friends

Kevin MC

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2019, 12:08:57 AM »
Wow: I just came across this by chance and boy did it bring back some memories.
I was in both the Jnr & Snr sides of the St Pats school 1984 ish and I remember the old saying by all the lads in there at the time - You Love It in Here haha I graduated from there to Hydebank and the Crum , Iím glad to say these days I have wised up a little lol thank God , my days in St Pats were filled with mostly happy memories , all the lads from them days I remember as good bunch of guys and have met some in London all these years later , moved on and done well in life. I visited the crum recently as itís now a tourist attraction haha it brought back some mad memories. I believe I have finally grown up and am now a decent good person who contributes to society in a positive way , St Pats helped me be who I am today, great days and happy times for me back then , although Iím not proud of my behaviour of them times.

Kevin MC

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2019, 12:12:39 AM »

Damn man I remember you Ruddy and I used to go to Musgrave with you , I think we got cigarettes for helping out haha hope your well mate

Kevin Ruddy

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2019, 01:58:55 PM »
Well man I can't remember you it's been a long time hope you're doing and keeping good