Author Topic: The Trouble with Northern Ireland -  (Read 20793 times)

kraftcheese

Re: The Trouble with Northern Ireland -
« Reply #525 on: July 28, 2010, 08:58:29 AM »

Yip KC thats very like the one i remember  ;) ,oh to be young again , hope you are well  :air_kiss:

Hi BMG,  I'm very well thanks - no complaints.  Hope you're well too.  Don't know if I'd really like to be young again though, even if it were possible.  Where would I get the energy?  :D   I'm rather enjoying being a 'senior' and not having to go to work any more, and just being able to do what I want to do.  Getting older has its rewards!  And I can still do the 'hand jive', & a short burst of the 'real jive'.  :D  Take care.  KC  :air_kiss:
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

Ballymurphygirl

« Reply #526 on: July 28, 2010, 09:23:42 AM »

Hi BMG,  I'm very well thanks - no complaints.  Hope you're well too.  Don't know if I'd really like to be young again though, even if it were possible.  Where would I get the energy?  :D   I'm rather enjoying being a 'senior' and not having to go to work any more, and just being able to do what I want to do.  Getting older has its rewards!  And I can still do the 'hand jive', & a short burst of the 'real jive'.  :D  Take care.  KC  :air_kiss:

I know what you mean KC , i think my best years have yet to come , ach i bet you can jive with the best of tyhem girl  :air_kiss: ,me ? id dance away til anything  ;) a wee barcardi might help ya lol, glad your well  :air_kiss:
The truth will set you free . I support Ballymurphy & Derry families Justice for the innocent

bricat

« Reply #527 on: August 02, 2010, 09:05:15 AM »
it was bout 1962 and i still remember that wee icecream bike driving round cavendish street area  ;) , i never seen it again when we moved to the murph  :unsure: :D

that would have been about the time i went with the ice cream "bike".
the shop was just below percy st on the falls road.
i used to go with him to help him, the poor [censored] was knackered by the time we were finished  :D
If i'd known i was goin ta live this long i would've taken better care of meself

Thomas828

« Reply #528 on: August 07, 2010, 12:15:38 PM »
The greatest trouble I have with Northern Ireland is sectarianism and the violence that comes with it. Not to mention politicians who stir up that violence and politicians who are totally inept. If it wasn't for that I'm sure I'd still be living in Belfast.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why we call it the present.

bobdenn

« Reply #529 on: August 07, 2010, 08:58:56 PM »
The greatest trouble I have with Northern Ireland is sectarianism and the violence that comes with it. Not to mention politicians who stir up that violence and politicians who are totally inept. If it wasn't for that I'm sure I'd still be living in Belfast.

Thomas,

Are you one of those that scarpered?

The Goliaths will be on your case soon.

:D

RobRoy

« Reply #530 on: August 07, 2010, 10:18:53 PM »
The only trouble I see with N.I. is the same as I see with Italy, Spain etc. it's the [censored] eejits that live there. Do away with them and they are great places.

Geraldine

« Reply #531 on: August 07, 2010, 11:15:12 PM »

Thomas,

Are you one of those that scarpered?

The Goliaths will be on your case soon.

:D

You ARE stirring!!!!  
For to be free is not merely to cast off ones chains but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.          Nelson Mandela

lilylou

• Account Closed
« Reply #532 on: August 08, 2010, 01:16:47 AM »
The only trouble I see with N.I. is the same as I see with Italy, Spain etc. it's the [censored] eejits that live there. Do away with them and they are great places.

Here here lol

Burnsy

« Reply #533 on: August 08, 2010, 01:25:44 AM »

What about Iran, Iraq,and Scotland.  .There's lot of [censored] eejits living there :D
It's Nice to be Nice.!!