Author Topic: NEW FOR FRIDAY NIGHTS IN BELFAST!  (Read 1785 times)

BOOZEHOUND

NEW FOR FRIDAY NIGHTS IN BELFAST!
« on: August 25, 2010, 10:17:00 PM »
BRENNANS' BAR (formerly the Beaten Docket) is proud to present it's new programme of entertainment for friday nights!

over 7 hours of live music, with something for everyone!

5.30 - 7.30 ANTHONY GLACKIN.
start the evening with the smooth vocals & impressive guitar talents of Anthony Glackin, playing all your favourite easy-listening & foot-tapping covers along with his cool originals. The Belfast Nashville Songwriters Festival 2009 described his music as...."reminiscent of the biting lyrics & social commentary of early Dylan &  are performed with the smoothness of James Taylor & the conviction of Christy Moore!"

7.30 - 10.00 WAVELENGTH.
next up, Brennans stalwarts Wavelength, delivering all the classic covers from the 60's right up to the present day in their own unique style! there's never a dull moment with these two as they power their way through the hits taking in such artists as Neil Diamond, UB40, Joe Dolan, Thin Lizzy, T.Rex, Rod Stewart, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Killers, The Stereophonics, The Jam, The Drifters, The Doobie Brothers & many more. dancing shoes required!

10.00 - LATE! CROOKED JACK.
end the night with some foot-stompin', balls-to-the-wall traditional folk from this pair of eejits! guaranteed to get even the most sour gubs whoopin' and a yeeoin'!!! prove me wrong!

FREE ENTRY!!! and drink promotions on the night!
remember folks....OVER 7 HOURS OF ENTERTAINMENT, RIGHT IN THE HEART OF BELFAST!
what else d'ye want....jam on it?

I love talking about nothing...it's all I know anything about!