Author Topic: Josef Locke..anybody remember him?  (Read 15954 times)

Nikkiparsons

Re: Josef Locke..anybody remember him?
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2019, 11:54:17 PM »
Beky...you sound sad...are you related to Roberta. :)
hi, please can you contact me re this quote. Thank you. Nikki (Agnew, Locke, mc Laughlin)

Nikkiparsons

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2019, 12:41:01 AM »
Hi there Bojangles, nice to clear that all up, and glad to know Roberta is married and happy, and still in the land of the living!

If you come into contact with her, ask her if she remembers Pat and Gerry Williamson (Denis Donnelly and sis Jo(Josie)).  My sis married Denis and died 1982, she was a "battered wife" and we, her family, was unaware of this.  She was a lovely girl, Roberta and her got on like a house on fire...as they say.  We had some good times.   GW

Please contact me. Iím Robertas daughter Nikki

Nikkiparsons

« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2019, 12:44:56 AM »
Hi there Bojangles, nice to clear that all up, and glad to know Roberta is married and happy, and still in the land of the living!

If you come into contact with her, ask her if she remembers Pat and Gerry Williamson (Denis Donnelly and sis Jo(Josie)).  My sis married Denis and died 1982, she was a "battered wife" and we, her family, was unaware of this.  She was a lovely girl, Roberta and her got on like a house on fire...as they say.  We had some good times.   GW

Iím Robertaís daughter

geraldine williamson

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2019, 11:09:24 AM »
hi, please can you contact me re this quote. Thank you. Nikki (Agnew, Locke, mc Laughlin)
Hi Nicki Nice to hear from you, I knew Roberta RIP when she was working as a secretary and staying in a hostel with my sis and I, and Josie Donnelly, RIP to them all.  She was so pretty Roberta, she used to do my hair for me like her own, we all went discos together over here.  I got engaged and left to get married, my sis Pat went back home and Josie trailed back later same year, 1956 I think. The next I read in one of the daily newspapers that Robert had taken Josef Locke to court in London for ?maintenance. there was a pic of her black and white outside the Court in London holding a young baby.   She always look beautiful, like a film star. He was too old for her, she had boys by the score, all asking her for dates, she was so attractive too.

Well so long for now.Geraldine Travers nee Williamson   x