Author Topic: Regal....Are you out there?? I need to get intouch about St Peters Band 1930  (Read 610 times)

phiz

I have been drawn to a thread from 2007 titled 'Belfast Marching Bands' because a photo was shown which is identical to a newspaper cutting I have.

Regal referred to a relatives position on the photo, which I believe to be the same relative as mine

I am really keen to make contact & explore this possibility further

Regal was a guest on the site at the time, maybe you have changed your name...maybe some of the existing members know the photo & can give me a lead to finding out more about my great grandfather

Any help would be much appreciated

:smile:

teap

phiz i may know Regal ive Emailed the person i think regal is, can you tell me the name of your grt granda?

Liz51

I have been drawn to a thread from 2007 titled 'Belfast Marching Bands' because a photo was shown which is identical to a newspaper cutting I have.

Regal referred to a relatives position on the photo, which I believe to be the same relative as mine

I am really keen to make contact & explore this possibility further

Regal was a guest on the site at the time, maybe you have changed your name...maybe some of the existing members know the photo & can give me a lead to finding out more about my great grandfather

Any help would be much appreciated

:smile:
i may be able to help can you pm me my uncle was president of st peters band

Pazq

Did you ever make contact with Phiz? I too have a couple of news paper cutting for St. Peterís band and am looking to find more information on Mcdaid/McDade

Liz51

Did you ever make contact with Phiz? I too have a couple of news paper cutting for St. Peterís band and am looking to find more information on Mcdaid/McDade

Can you pm me maybe able to help

Pazq

Hi Liz51 - any news?