Author Topic: Looking for photos around Mountcollyer/Glencollyer Street/Tigers Bay  (Read 9250 times)

cavehill69

Hi All, would love to see pics from these areas if you have any ;)

cavehill69

Re: Looking for photos around Mountcollyer/Glencollyer Street/Tigers Bay
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 08:16:09 AM »
I was very sad to find this picture showing the remainder of Glencollyer Street and Mountcollyer Street before it was completely pulled down :swoon:
http://www.clanmil.org/images/28_10_05_pic1.jpg

kid2

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 02:11:59 PM »
Hi look up tigersbay from the 60's to the present day on facebook. The group is open and you will find plenty of pics there.

kid2

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 02:14:05 PM »
Hi look up tigersbay from the 60's to the present day on facebook. The group is open and you will find plenty of pics there.Join the group thankyou

csmyth

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 12:40:36 PM »
. :(

justlookin

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2011, 05:54:13 PM »
I was born in Mountcollyer st and lived there until i was 21, I would love to hear from anyone who lived in mountcollyer or glencollyer st mileriver st crosscollyer st

jonkmar

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 08:42:39 PM »
hi
I lived off and on with mt Grandmother thompson   at 16 crosscollyer st later my aunt sally   millar lived ther till they demolished the area
I also had relations in mountcollyer road my great aunts Rose and Sarah thompson along wiith various cousins
the family never moved far from the area
remember going to the chippie at the top of mountcollyer road  it just faced my grans
playing in the entries , visiting the farmyard at back of  crosscollyer st  it overlooked the playground
many a great time was had there

kenny57

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 10:33:55 AM »
Hi all,
left glencollyer street christmas time 1974, would like to hear from anyone who lived in the street at the time.
From Kenny Colvin

glenisk

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 09:12:12 PM »
hiya, Just wondering if anyone remembers a guy called Jim Elder, i think he lived halfway down Mountcollyer Street, would love to try contact him

Paul rainey

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 09:38:40 PM »
Hey kenny have you a brother called Jim ?

the fly

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2015, 05:49:38 AM »
no mate i have a brother called clifford.we lived at 46 glencollyer st

the fly

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2015, 05:55:35 AM »
yeah i remember jimmy elder but i have not heard  anything about him for years

mounty

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2015, 03:27:35 PM »
hi
I lived off and on with mt Grandmother thompson   at 16 crosscollyer st later my aunt sally   millar lived ther till they demolished the area
I also had relations in mountcollyer road my great aunts Rose and Sarah thompson along wiith various cousins
the family never moved far from the area
remember going to the chippie at the top of mountcollyer road  it just faced my grans
playing in the entries , visiting the farmyard at back of  crosscollyer st  it overlooked the playground
many a great time was had there

im new to here so not sure how to reply to peoples msgs. my dad was from glencollyer st and his family Stewarts/Glass .my great aunt lived in which I thought was number 16 maybe it was 14 lol and my granny in 36.i moved to mountcollyer st about 30 years ago and am still here sally millar lives in my street.

mounty

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2015, 03:30:47 PM »
I was born in Mountcollyer st and lived there until i was 21, I would love to hear from anyone who lived in mountcollyer or glencollyer st mileriver st crosscollyer st

I am 41 and have lived in mountcollyer street for just over 30 years,i still do. I lived in the old houses and then into the new 1 after the area was rebuild. lots of the people from here still are if they are not they are near by.

mounty

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2015, 03:34:17 PM »
hiya, Just wondering if anyone remembers a guy called Jim Elder, i think he lived halfway down Mountcollyer Street, would love to try contact him

I live in mountcollyer street, have done for over 30 years and still do.i lived at the very top in the old houses but its all changed now,rebuild.im now at the bottom in the new houses which they build 8 years ago. there is only 12 houses build so far in mountcollyer street now.