Author Topic: Making Money By Giving Away A Free Shopping Application  (Read 3265 times)

Enda

Making Money By Giving Away A Free Shopping Application
« on: October 22, 2010, 12:34:47 AM »
I have been making money online now for about 3 years and although a lot of work is now working well.  A friend of mine introduced me to the My Shopping Genie which is huge in the USA and Canada, and recently launched in the UK.  I decided to give it a try around 4 weeks ago and have been quite amazed by it as I have made more money in those 4 weeks than in my first year online.

If you are interested pop me an email to [email protected] and I will send you a link so as you can have a look.  If you are not interested after that, then there will be no follow ups as I hate to be pestered myself.

God made food for the birds but he didn't drop it into their nests.
Enda

Sally Ann

Re: Making Money By Giving Away A Free Shopping Application
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 01:58:20 AM »
AND THEN THERE IS THIS TO CONSIDER FOLKS!  ;)

myshoppinggenie forums

The software that is growing so popular and is said to find the best deals online by searching hundreds of online stores is creating some scam claims on the internet. Looks like many aren’t getting what they were promised. The all article that’s used to advertise the software sounds just like a scam, like most famous scams they offer you a product usually buy and resell after promising that they’ll make you thousands.
A particular area that alerts me the most is the fact that you’ll have to pay around $197 for the software and $30 a month for the ‘license’. Doesn’t that sound like a scam product? I would understand if it was on a reselling arrangement, but a product that you have to give away for free and still pay a monthly fee, does not sound right. If the company of shopping genie legitimately wanted to give away the application for free then anyone should be able to distribute it, after all the only way that I can imagine the company will make money from their application is if everyone is using it!
The software is called Myshoppinggenie. There are more scams on the internet related to the same program so watch out!
I only got drunk, I never got stupid!

Enda

Re: Making Money By Giving Away A Free Shopping Application
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 11:10:42 PM »
Hi Sally Ann,

IF it is a scam as you seem to suggest, then can you tell me who gets ripped off?

I have been doing Internet Marketing for around five years and can tell a scam from something that is legitimate.
Enda