Author Topic: HOFFMANN Family  (Read 3881 times)

Morganest1

Re: HOFFMANN Family
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2016, 07:26:17 PM »
Hi Charles and Frederick Hoffman from corstorphine are my  gg grandad  and g grandad  my gig grandad was the one who can from Germany. Rest of his family from corstorphine  and buired in corstorphine  both were  hairdressers Charlies is my gg grandad and he came from Germany don't no were yet  he had 6 children   One son in India in the war 1916 and other son died 1918 in France in the war  other son my g grandad Frederick died 1971 I Rember him a little  age 87  but all from Scotland except my gg grandad Charles from Germany 

Morganest1

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 07:04:48 PM »
I’m related to the Hoffman’s in corstorphine edinburgh Charlie’s is my gggranfather and Fredrick my g grandad  father and son   My name is lizdonaldson fromedinburgh

Morganest1

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2021, 08:55:18 AM »
The Hoffman’s are my relathions  Charlies parto me from chorstorpine Edinburgh there father came from Germany around 1880  Charlies Hoffman hairdresser marred barbra Fraser Scots girl my gg grandmother  they had a barbers shop in chorstorpine Edinburgh  they had around 8 children 2 died in f war and other son was my g grandfather
Charlies parents names were Fredrick Peter Hoffman and his mother Margret hoffnan Germany dont no were