Author Topic: Students looking work???  (Read 2852 times)

subby

Students looking work???
« on: April 24, 2007, 02:23:54 PM »
STUDENTS/GRADUATES LOOKING TO EARN MONEY?

Are you looking for a chance to earn money over the holidays and beyond?
Do you want to work hours that suit you and not worry about 9am job starts?
Do you want to be able to earn £400 - £2000+ per month Part time?
Are you willing to be trained and shown how to earn what you want to earn?
Fed up working that bar job or other job youíre bored in, just to earn money?
Have you just graduated and canít find work but need cash to help keep you going?

We want to hear from you! Just go to www.dreamnet21.co.uk and get your free info pack. Work part/full time hours and earn money for that holiday or clear some debts!

EMAIL - [email protected]
WEBSITE - www.dreamnet21.co.uk
CONTACT NUMBER- 02890956126

subby

Re: Students looking work???
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 02:29:19 PM »
here is a couple who made it work for them....we can help make it work for you too!

A young Cornish couple who refused to move out of the county to seek their fortunes have built a business with a turnover well in excess of £100,000 in just 18 months.  From their home in Penhallow Close, Mount Hawke, Bill Deakin and Cressy Chapman run their business. Bill, who was born and grew up in St.Agnes, is a graduate of Manchester University.

"Half of my friends wanted to move back to Cornwall after university and the others moved to the city for well paid jobs. For me there was no choice because after three years in Manchester I didn't want to stay away from Cornwall any longer."

Bill, who is a self-employed web designer, had his interest in the business sparked by a business card stuck on the window of his car."I thought there was potential there but didn't know whether it would work for me. I didn't really expect that much."  He and Cressy now head a team of 15 and have just been entertained to an all expenses five-star trip to Budapest.

They hope their business, will reach a turnover of £250,000 turnover this year.
Bill added: "If someone had told me while studying at uni that I'd be working part time hours on a full time income and enjoying it, I would have laughed. Whoever said we couldn't stay in Cornwall and have a successful career should take a look at this opportunity."

Bogeyman

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 08:56:17 PM »
Is this all about pushing catalogs through doors and then going back to collect them?
If it was'nt for venetian blinds it would be curtains for everybody!

subby

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 10:03:38 AM »
that's a part of it, you don't sell...you just drop off and collect, there is SO much more to it than that  8)

denmagic

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2007, 01:06:06 PM »
I'm really tired of those people who leave those catalogues and then they annoy you by rapping your door asking for it back >:(

plus most of the products in it are pound shop value and are ridiculously priced at a much higher price.

I now toss them into the recycle bin along with all the other [email protected] that comes throught the door.  ;D

(_8())
..It's a Kind of Magic!

subby

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 01:40:32 PM »
can I ask what you do for a living?

denmagic

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 02:13:46 PM »
When I'm not recycling catalogues and junk mail I work for the education board and DJ.  www.magicfm-ireland.co.uk

(_8())
..It's a Kind of Magic!

subby

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2007, 04:48:23 PM »
good, I'm sure you're happy in what you do  8)