Author Topic: Belfast Co-op  (Read 7764 times)

Astor

Re: Belfast Co-op
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2014, 09:26:28 PM »
Elocution lessons in the Co,...astonishing !, never heard that one before. Offered by the Co, or just given ( by whom ) in rooms rented from the Co. ? Sent there by whom, and why, by parents or an official body. ? I taught that how now brown cow and rain in Spain technique to a Sri Lankan guy recently and he thought it was hilarious.

I've no idea, as a child I would have taken no notice of anything like that, was just told to go by my mother, who gave us every opportunity she could, we were just given the money and that was it. Looking back possibly rooms rented  ??? ???
Que Sera Sera

Astor

« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2014, 09:28:54 PM »
Lucky you, having it made for you.....I have just had Silverside, Cauliflower cheese, brussel sprouts and spuds and gravy.  Made with my own fair hands... :D

Painter coming to-morrow, so now have to clear the kitchen...

Enjoy your dinner and remember "A moment on the lips,a lifetime on the hips"  :)

We don't want to be including you in our Obesity thread.  :-* :-*

Your dinner sounds lovely Bernie, don't worry I'll dance it off in the new year, hopefully  ??? ???
Que Sera Sera

John Harvest

« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2014, 03:33:39 AM »
I've no idea, as a child I would have taken no notice of anything like that, was just told to go by my mother, who gave us every opportunity she could, we were just given the money and that was it. Looking back possibly rooms rented  ??? ??? 
Well perhaps you should have stuck at it, look at where you might have ended up if you had.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikynTH9oJg8

Actually, that might work very well in a really broad Belfast accent.

Astor

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2014, 10:33:59 PM »
Well perhaps you should have stuck at it, look at where you might have ended up if you had.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikynTH9oJg8

Actually, that might work very well in a really broad Belfast accent.

:D I'm happy with where I stopped thank you  :)   Sure I even know there are two spaces after a full stop  :clapping:
Que Sera Sera

John Harvest

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2014, 10:46:24 PM »
:D I'm happy with where I stopped thank you  :)   Sure I even know there are two spaces after a full stop  :clapping:
There is in your world.  :) I can take it.