Author Topic: Smyth Family History  (Read 7274 times)

James Smyth

Re: Smyth Family History
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2013, 10:26:29 AM »
Hello Ann,
Good to hear from you again.Well surprise surprise, I didn't know my father had half siblings.Look's like we're related after all.
Ann i haven't got any photos of dad's family,You said you had one of Samuel Carson and Susie and Maggie.Do you have any of Eliza Kelly?Would it be possible to scan these photos and email them to me.I would really appreciate it.I am doing our Family tree with My Heritage.If i can be of any help to you please let me know.

My email address is mailto:[email protected]

Thank's again for your help.    Jim

LesleyConnolly

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2020, 04:11:20 PM »
This man, Samuel Carson Smyth is my great great grandfather. I come from his 2nd marriage. I have lots on him if you want to contact me I will be happy to share information.

Flack

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2020, 08:19:47 PM »
Hello everyone

I am the daughter of George Flack whose mother was Susan Flack [nee Smyth]. Her parents were from the 4th marriage of Samuel Carson Smyth and Susanna Edgar.
So they are my gt grandparents. I am in touch with Lesley, Ann and Yvonne and have been for a few years now.
We moved from Belfast in 1949 when I was 7 years old. One of my brothers has moved back to live in Bangor with his wife. Lots of cousins there and in Dungannon.
Hope you are all well. Trying to find Samuels death but not easy Susanna died in 1943 when I was a year old.