Author Topic: Trying To Find Someone  (Read 2653 times)

[email protected]

Trying To Find Someone
« on: March 04, 2011, 09:52:59 PM »
I am trying to locate Robert Davies who use to live in Turff Lodge he had a sister who went to St Louises on the Falls Road does anyone know the name?  Thank you for thinking  :girl_blum:

ClarkeB

Re: Trying To Find Someone
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 12:03:09 PM »
Hi,
This is a good idea for a thread - so I'll have a go too. I'm looking for four people:

Billy Kane who lived in Excise Street between 1950-1960 and who had a sister called Sandra (passed away now) and a younger brother called George.

Dennis Randle who used to live on Roden Street between 1950-1960 time. He had a brother called Colin who I'm told has since passed away.

Brian Dalzell who lived at the top end of Roden Street and who went to Tin Top 1953-1959 and Kelvin 1959-1962 time. He had a sister called Patrica. He married a girl called Elizabeth in the early 70's.

Jim Causby who went to Tin Top with me in 1953-1959 then Kelvin 1960-1962. He too lived at the top end of Roden Street nearer to the Donegall Road.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me if they know any of these people.

Regards,

Clarke

anneflanagan

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 08:56:44 PM »
Try the Excise st Grosvenor rd thread Good luck

bangorreg

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 06:36:55 AM »
I am trying to locate Robert Davies who use to live in Turff Lodge he had a sister who went to St Louises on the Falls Road does anyone know the name?  Thank you for thinking  :girl_blum:
Hi adrain;
 Can you give any more infornation ie Date's etc.
 Just off the cuff you may find the folling of interest!

DAVIES
ROBERT01 June 1990, (19) nfNIB
Status: British Army (BA), Killed by: Irish Republican Army (IRA)
Off duty. Shot while sitting on bench at railway station, Lichfield, Staffordshire, England.
  Reg.
thai thyme

christian

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 06:31:34 PM »
Hi not sure if I a. On right track looking for members of McCrea family tavanagh st belfast their dad's name was Hugh marlene was a good friend we went to fane st school 1965 marlene got married and went to Australia  I heard she has a younger sister Jennifer and they had older brothers and sister Marlene worked in atkinsons tie factory would love to know how she is .