Author Topic: stag do in belfast  (Read 2083 times)

paddy bean

stag do in belfast
« on: March 07, 2011, 11:39:49 AM »
I have had my stag do in Belfast cause of late organisation and lack of money if im honest but turned out for the best in the long run. We started of for some fish and chips at Long which never lets you down then hit Laverys for some pints and a couple games of pool which was great as a couple of us havnt been since it got a facelift. After a while a friend suggested that we head to play golf at CitiGolf as he had been before their for a stag and had a great time. He was right had a brill night their played golf for couple hours with good food, drink and good music then we played the wii which got competitive prob more so than the golf lol. On the big screen it was great craic and set us up for a night on the town.
We then went to the apartment for drinks which had a good atmosphere and was clean with good service. Followed with Thompsons to the early hours which was better than expected as it wasnt full of kids anymore and got a nice new smoking area which was clean and looking well. 

All in all a great night out in Belfast at half the price of heading to England or Scotland.

cliddy622

Re: stag do in belfast
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 02:34:27 PM »
Hey Paddy!
I had my stag do in Belfast as well. best place by far, had to be the Citigolf, it was amazing!!! Myself and all my 15 of my mates headed over to Citigolf and had the a class time! We played at St Andrews on the simulator, followed by games on the simulator!! Some of the lads like golf, but even the ones that don't had good craic!! Staff were awesome, drinks were plentiful and all round a brilliant night! I would highly recommend![size=78%] [/size]