Author Topic: Business Opportunity  (Read 2782 times)

A.McQuade

Business Opportunity
« on: March 26, 2011, 08:51:34 PM »
Hi,

Let me start by introducing myself, My Name is Aaron and I work for company in Belfast who are currently expanding. We are looking for ambitious people who enjoy helping people and are self motivated.

As an overview, We are a Financial services company devoted to helping families understand how money works and getting ahead financially. We have an apprenticeship program to train entrepreneurs to educate others on their finances and also own their own business with us. To Give you all of the details it would take about an hour so if you are interested in any way please leave me a message...

Aaron

bobdenn

Re: Business Opportunity
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 11:49:44 PM »

Hi Aaron,

I am interested to know how much money this will cost me?

:smile:

A.McQuade

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 10:02:50 PM »
Hi Bobdenn,

We are having an opportunity meeting this Tuesday at 55-59 Adelaide street Belfast 19:15 starting 19:30 and we will cover everything that is involved with getting started with us, who we are and what we do. I would like to bring you down as a guest if you were free or available?

Aaron :)

BigAgiesMan

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 08:20:42 PM »
I sent you an email indicating my interest but got no response. Should I have included a prepaid self addressed response. Actually on reflection I'm not sure if it was the same business venture. It was however to [email protected]. That sounds like you  ::) . Aye, just looked, and  it was to Aaron  :good:
Bord na Móna

Giannineo

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 09:00:09 PM »
I sent you an email indicating my interest but got no response. Should I have included a prepaid self addressed response. Actually on reflection I'm not sure if it was the same business venture. It was however to [email protected]. That sounds like you  ::) . Aye, just looked, and  it was to Aaron  :good:

I was tempted to reply but have none of the qualifications...have you heard back yet from Aaron?

BigAgiesMan

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 09:12:51 PM »

I was tempted to reply but have none of the qualifications...have you heard back yet from Aaron?

Unfortunately not. Maybe somebody got to him first and warned him about me. There's a few here who might do that  :D
Bord na Móna

Giannineo

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 09:18:23 PM »
Unfortunately not. Maybe somebody got to him first and warned him about me. There's a few here who might do that  :D

shame, you migHt have got Aaron to help you launch your D.V.D. . P.T.Q's greatest [censored] :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

EllCee

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 11:12:53 PM »
When I read: "I would like to bring you down as a guest if you were free or available?", I lost interest.

"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"

bobdenn

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 04:06:08 PM »
Hi Bobdenn,

We are having an opportunity meeting this Tuesday at 55-59 Adelaide street Belfast 19:15 starting 19:30 and we will cover everything that is involved with getting started with us, who we are and what we do. I would like to bring you down as a guest if you were free or available?

Aaron :smile:

Hi Aaron and thanks for your quick reply.

Zen Restaurant is one of my favourite restaurants - I just love their sushi.  Can I assume that you will be paying for the meal?

I notice you didn't answer my question about how much money this business venture was going to cost me.

Are you talking hundreds or thousands?

:scratch_ones_head:

PS

I can recommend their watermelon martinis.

Giannineo

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 08:56:37 PM »

Hi Aaron and thanks for your quick reply.

Zen Restaurant is one of my favourite restaurants - I just love their sushi.  Can I assume that you will be paying for the meal?

I notice you didn't answer my question about how much money this business venture was going to cost me.

Are you talking hundreds or thousands?

:scratch_ones_head:

PS

I can recommend their watermelon martinis.

Bob, I think your post to Aaron is a tad synical.....you should not be suspicious of everyone  just because you lost  £200,000 to Mrs. Ndebe Mbekabong of Nigeria whose late husband  had 40million U.S. Dollars in a Swaziland Bank account  and all you had to do was give her your  bank details for the release of that money....just because she didn't turn up at  Lagos airport with the 10 million dollars she promised you .  ::)

BigAgiesMan

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 09:43:04 PM »

Had a great meal in Zen tonight. The strawberry and red pepper martini was a great taste. Told them that Aaron would be there on Tuesday, that he would be a big spender, and that if they listened to him they could become richer  ::) :D . On the other hand they could become poorer  :blind:
Bord na Móna

Giannineo

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 11:18:43 PM »
Had a great meal in Zen tonight. The strawberry and red pepper martini was a great taste. Told them that Aaron would be there on Tuesday, that he would be a big spender, and that if they listened to him they could become richer  ::) :D . On the other hand they could become poorer  :blind:

maybe Aaron should invite the R.o.I.  government ::)