Author Topic: Do you feel their are too many foreigners in Ulster?  (Read 21358 times)

sj

Re: Do you feel their are too many foreigners in Ulster?
« Reply #330 on: April 11, 2014, 01:15:23 PM »
I knew about the Celts was just surprised at the information you quoted about the Queen.   It is my understanding that 'written' records are only be reasonably (and I use this word advisably) accurate going back to around 500 AD...anything else is pure speculation.    Still, I will try to find the links you refer to.

Thank you.

Have you read post 325. ..most of what you need is in the link. ? :)
I'm patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it ...

Skully1

« Reply #331 on: April 11, 2014, 04:40:57 PM »

Have you read post 325. ..most of what you need is in the link. ? :)

Thank you for that.    Unfortunately, it seems to me that the linkage of the Queen further back than around 900 AD is pure speculation so I remain unconvinced  :(.       Still, an interesting subject and I thank you for providing the link.

tboy

« Reply #332 on: April 11, 2014, 08:33:52 PM »
Yes Doare thank you for that input. ???

flaxman

« Reply #333 on: April 11, 2014, 10:48:27 PM »
Do you think that all immigration into Ulster should be halted? The unemployment rate is getting higher every day and foreign workers are putting a strain on our welfare system and council waiting lists. Would you vote to get out of EU? :-\
You asked the question screengoddess and you have had a fair selection of opinions, now give us Your opinion. I await your answer.

sj

« Reply #334 on: April 11, 2014, 11:25:18 PM »
Thank you for that.    Unfortunately, it seems to me that the linkage of the Queen further back than around 900 AD is pure speculation so I remain unconvinced  :( .       Still, an interesting subject and I thank you for providing the link.

Sure. .But I would really like to see the gravestone ( see the link ) where it talks about the stone  arriving.    ;)

andyf

« Reply #335 on: April 12, 2014, 11:34:17 PM »
Dommo. My son is autistic and we think it was the immunisations that done it (too much for a child to take at one time ) but we can not prove it.!

Dommo

« Reply #336 on: April 12, 2014, 11:37:59 PM »
Dommo. My son is autistic and we think it was the immunisations that done it (too much for a child to take at one time ) but we can not prove it.!
it could be. The study that was refuted did a lot of harm. But even those who got it thrown out agree that there might be a risk. But that risk might be statistically negligible. You know more about what ism than I do, thought I do know autistic ( Asbergers)people. As far as I know the cause is unknown.
if yer gonna act the chivo, beware the chupacabra

sj

« Reply #337 on: April 13, 2014, 03:43:40 AM »
 And Aspergers is not solely confined to Western society ;)

Dommo

« Reply #338 on: April 13, 2014, 03:59:28 AM »
And Aspergers is not solely confined to Western society ;)
i don't know much about it. It's is likely being dropped from the DSM v in favour of a broader range of autism.
if yer gonna act the chivo, beware the chupacabra