Author Topic: Do you feel their are too many foreigners in Ulster?  (Read 21657 times)

Giannineo

Re: Do you feel their are too many foreigners in Ulster?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2011, 07:22:45 PM »
Do you think that all immigration into Ulster should be halted? The unemployment rate is getting higher every day and foreign workers are putting a strain on our welfare system and council waiting lists. Would you vote to get out of EU? :unsure:

Would you vote to remove all the Irish in Canada, U.S., Australia,  Europe and around the world? How many "foreigners" are there in Northern Ireland? are as many of them offensive as  are those  offensive Northern Irish people living in Northern Ireland?  Ban St. Patrick, he was not Irish ::)

Giannineo

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2011, 07:23:59 PM »

Yes :angel: and passed with flying colours the 7th time.

I was under the impression that people who live in countries which are part of the EU have the right to move freely to other member countries.

they do Burnsy, but some ignorant people want the traffic to be one way to suit them ::)     when you were vetted, did the Vet neuter you? ;) :D

Burnsy

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2011, 07:25:35 PM »

they do Burnsy, but som ;) :D e ignorant people want the traffic to be one way to suit them ::)     when you were vetted, did the Vet neuter you?

Unforntunately not, and they have been costing me a fortune ever since :D
It's Nice to be Nice.!!

doare.

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2011, 07:26:50 PM »

Are you suggesting that when the foreigners come (be very careful with your choice of words. FOREIGNER may not be politically correct) they should have jobs awaiting them. ;) ;)

What about your local people?  If the foreigners have no jobs to occupy upon arrival, do you suggest they do what the multiplying old begs do, and that is to beg. ;) ;)

If they have no jobs upon arrival how are they going to survive?  You suggested they contributed to society for a minimam of 5 years.  :angry2:

Grow up for goodness sake and talk some sense.  :air_kiss: :air_kiss: :air_kiss: :air_kiss:
:good:
"You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not? ....shaw..

Astor

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2011, 07:36:48 PM »

Would you vote to remove all the Irish in Canada, U.S., Australia,  Europe and around the world? How many "foreigners" are there in Northern Ireland? are as many of them offensive as  are those  offensive Northern Irish people living in Northern Ireland?  Ban St. Patrick, he was not Irish ::)

:D
Que Sera Sera

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2011, 07:51:58 PM »

Are you suggesting that when the foreigners come (be very careful with your choice of words. FOREIGNER may not be politically correct) they should have jobs awaiting them. ;) ;)

What about your local people?  If the foreigners have no jobs to occupy upon arrival, do you suggest they do what the multiplying old begs do, and that is to beg. ;) ;)

If they have no jobs upon arrival how are they going to survive?  You suggested they contributed to society for a minimam of 5 years.  :angry2:

Grow up for goodness sake and talk some sense.  :air_kiss: :air_kiss: :air_kiss: :air_kiss:

When I came to Canada, most people had to PROVE that

they had a job waiting for them.

My Wife was turned down the first time she Applied to

Immigrate.

When she produced a letter from a Canadian Business,

offering her a job, she got permission to Immigrate. ::)
Soldier F Supporter, equal Justice for all.

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2011, 07:57:45 PM »
I think the more foreigners in N.I. the better, it would make a nice change -  perhaps some folk would then stop thinking Catholic and Protestant all the time, that would be a nice move forward.

But then they would be Catholic / Protestant / Muslim /

Hindu, Skh, more reasons to fight... :scratch_ones_head: ::)

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2011, 07:59:52 PM »
Hiya Burnsy, were you not vetted before immigrating to Canada as is the case and also the USA and Australia.

MONEY CHANGED HANDS, BEFORE CANADA ACCEPTED HIM...

;) :D

MUCH, MUCH, MONEY... :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

bobdenn

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2011, 08:16:54 PM »

Would Ulster Scots be regarded as "foreigners"?

:scratch_ones_head:

tboy

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2011, 08:54:33 PM »
absoultly or whatever , it all started with shipyard gits from Newcastle  on tyne i may add :D

Astor

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2011, 10:04:25 PM »
But then they would be Catholic / Protestant / Muslim /

Hindu, Skh, more reasons to fight... :scratch_ones_head: ::)

Just like where I live in London and we're not fighting :smile:
Que Sera Sera

EllCee

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2011, 12:16:10 AM »

When I came to Canada, most people had to PROVE that

they had a job waiting for them.

My Wife was turned down the first time she Applied to

Immigrate.

When she produced a letter from a Canadian Business,

offering her a job, she got permission to Immigrate. ::)

I'm wondering why anyone would travel to somewhere where they would not have a prospect of getting a living?  I went to work in The Bahamas, Libya and Algeria because I had jobs to go to.  There would have been no point in going there without a job   Libya or Algeria do not support "foreign" people who do not work.  Well, not white Europeans ...  ::)   And the Bahamians would not have provided a single cent towards my upkeep. 

"I may not agree with you, but I respect your opinion"   "You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it"

doare.

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2011, 12:58:56 AM »

there was no such a term irish in patricks time, the whole area that we call the uk was occupied by gaels from the iberian peninsula. irlanda was used many years later by the scandinavians.it means  land of ir who was one of the 4 sons of the milesian king.so patrick was quite at home there.the last big invasion was the scots from scotland. ;)
"You see things; you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not? ....shaw..

Burnsy

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2011, 01:01:21 AM »
there was no such a term irish in patricks time, the whole area that we call the uk was occupied by gaels from the iberian peninsula. irlanda was used many years later by the scandinavians.it means  land of ir who was one of the 4 sons of the milesian king.so patrick was quite at home there.

Good evening Dr. Cooper :read:
It's Nice to be Nice.!!

doare.

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2011, 01:03:24 AM »

Good evening Dr. Cooper :read:
e last big invasion was the scots from scotland