Author Topic: goodbye  (Read 6325 times)

twocoats

Re: goodbye
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 11:48:21 PM »

Now, that's more like it.

Thank you billyghoti. Maybe we can work together after all Coats
Homophobia, racism, sexism, bigotry and sectarianism is still alive..

twocoats

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 11:49:31 PM »
I understand.
I've been observing [censored] of all kinds unfold for months, and like the prime directive in Star Trek, kept a non-interference policy. It would have been a useless exercise to comment.
You just can't p*ss against the wind, and it's sad for the rest of us when folk decide in bulk to retire.
Well I'm bloody staying . Neither to support anyone, nor to spite anyone, I just like it here, and if things go stale without the others, I'll just fade away anonymously.
I want to thank G for giving me the happiest asthma attacks of my life. It's dangerous for me to laugh so much.

Hooroo ol' son.
Good on you Trekker! Coats. PS. They are Funny

deke

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 11:52:55 PM »
Wont be the same without Kat and G       hope they have a change of heart and come back to their friends       Deke     
I used to be indecisive.   Now I'm not so sure.

greyghost

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 12:36:03 AM »
Might as well add me to the list, I have never made any secret of the fact that I only came here because of the people, Gia, Mageeka, TC, Kat, Teap,  Mary Lennon. and others.  Reading the stories you guys, has helped me to remember so much about the Ireland I left, thank-you for that.''

Kia ora, kia kaka.

Dorothy O'Donnell (nee Simmons)
www.odos-photos.com

twocoats

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 12:41:08 AM »
Might as well add me to the list, I have never made any secret of the fact that I only came here because of the people, Gia, Mageeka, TC, Kat, Teap,  Mary Lennon. and others.  Reading the stories you guys, has helped me to remember so much about the Ireland I left, thank-you for that.''

Kia ora, kia kaka.

GG. Stay with me for a while. Coats

anne

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 01:01:23 AM »
PLEASE DON'T GO AS YOU HAVE MANY FRIENDS HERE. IT IS STRANGE HOW WE ALL LIVE AT DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE WORLD BUT HAVE ALL BECOME VERY CLOSE FRIENDS.
FROM WHAT I CAN SEE FROM ALL THE POSTINGS EVERYONE WANTS YOU TO STAY.  IT WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.

LOVE ANNE

Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 03:02:36 AM »
Bickering deleted.

Haven't we had enough trading of insults recently?

greyghost

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 06:05:46 AM »
OK TC, but the people who make this forum what is, are all leaving.
Dorothy O'Donnell (nee Simmons)
www.odos-photos.com

pentio

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 12:38:04 PM »
I think it's a very very sad day for the Belfast Forum to lose two well respected members like giannineo and Kat. :( :( :(

Giannineo you are one of the life's genuine guys in and i do hope you will reconsider your decision after a period of reflection. Your wit and humour are second to none and this place will not be the same should you not return. I loved signing in and reading all your posts. You made me laugh so much.

I had considered leaving myself but decided to stay, I admit we all have made mistakes including me,the difference is that i am man enough to admit it.

I will pm you , hope you don't mind.

Kat you are a wonderful lady and again i will be sending you a pm shortly. i do hope you both reconsider your decisions.

This forum needs members like g and Kat and it will be a crying shame should they not return.

Maybe the time has come for us all to call a halt to all this bickering and foolish behaviour and i include everyone in that.

The nature of any forum is that people will have disagreements from time to time but really we should all step back and reflect what's happening here. The people on here are the best i have come across but then they would be as we all have one thing in common out Belfast Roots and  unique style of humour.

If the bloomin politicans can agree to work together then so can we. I think if we disagree with what someone is saying then we should state our position without causing offence, the time has come for cool heads and a bit of common sense.

So what do you say lets start afresh, wipe the slate clean and make Belfast Forum the best place to meet and have a chat. We are made of stern stuff and don't give up that easy.

I really hope that my message will touch all concerned...please :) :)

best wishes to all

A very sad pentio. :( :( :( :( :(

AL CAPONE

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2007, 01:17:52 PM »
What the hell is going on here. G , Stewie and Kat please don't leave the forum as i will miss you all. >:( :(

pentio

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 01:28:08 PM »
What the hell is going on here. G , Stewie and Kat please don't leave the forum as i will miss you all. >:( :(

Totally agree with you Al...sorry i did not realise that Stewie is going as well. Stewie if you are reading this same applies to you please reconsider your decision and come back.

We cannot afford to lose such well respected and loved members.

AL CAPONE

« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 01:32:17 PM »
i agree mate it is all getting out of hand.

shamrockuk

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 01:33:08 PM »

Fully expected G and Kat to be back here this morning.I am sure they will know how much they have been missed.I can understand how you must feel....can you not come back and turn the other cheek?????

WHO ARE YOU GONNA LET WIN?????? ARE YOU LOSERS?????

COME ON GET BACK HERE AND STAND YOUR GROUND

HURRY UP WE ARE WAITING

:-*

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.

AL CAPONE

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 01:40:25 PM »
indeed.

dmp1964

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 01:47:14 PM »
I dont realy know too much about whats been going on,all i know is its not good to have so many regular posters going, sorry to see you going
all the best to you all
donna x