Author Topic: car boot sale and market  (Read 1768 times)

supersooty

car boot sale and market
« on: May 14, 2011, 10:47:06 PM »
There is a new car boot sale and market which is on every sat at knockmore industrial estate lisburn which is free at the minute until further notice so come along and check it out :girl_blum:

Sally Ann

Re: car boot sale and market
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 02:35:18 AM »
Supersooty, Welcome to the Forum!  :air_kiss:

Now, does one accept that it's FREE ADMISSION for anyone setting up a stall?  Or, is it FREE, for anything ya want to purchase!??  :D

May be good if you could give a bit more info, i.e., actual area or directions, times etc., and if it's one that is set up to support a particular charity so to speak?
I only got drunk, I never got stupid!

olelad

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 07:28:08 PM »
There is a new car boot sale and market which is on every sat at knockmore industrial estate lisburn which is free at the minute until further notice so come along and check it out :girl_blum:

what time is it at ?

Sally Ann

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 03:58:32 AM »
Re: Car Boot Sale Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 10:42:57 PM
There is a car boot sale every sat at Knockmore industrial estate lisburn which is free for cars vans and traders until further notice

Any help??

Nope, Didn't think So!!

olelad

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 05:15:35 PM »
so theres one this sat ? any idea what time at ?

Sally Ann

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 03:07:51 AM »
so theres one this sat ? any idea what time at ?

olelad, looks like supersnooty is far too Snooty, to come back and tell us the info!  ;)

Best thing is to go and find out ourselves.  Only this Saturday I'm for a Fund Raising Do for Action Cancer, so won't be able to help you there!

Will check it out next week hopefully, when I'm at the Down Royal Races. :smile:

Sally Ann

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 03:14:30 AM »
olelad, just Googled it, and it would seem that there is one on and is Free at the moment at least, hope this helps:

EVERY SAT CAR BOOT SALE AND MARKET AT KNOCKMORE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE LISBURN FREE USE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THATS RITE FOLKS U SELL AND U DONT HAVE TO PAY. COME CHECK US OUT                       

olelad

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 10:38:34 PM »
hard to understand why the main details aint put forward  :scratch_ones_head: like the most important thing about any event is the time and date. ill be given this one a wide berth.