Author Topic: CLONARD SOLEMN NOVENA 2011  (Read 12422 times)

Lillikins

Re: CLONARD SOLEMN NOVENA 2011
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2011, 10:01:04 PM »
Sorry Belle but I didn't see who the deacon was at the 8pm session tonight. I didn't have the computer on again until later tonight. But they are enjoying the Novena just as much as the congregations!  :smile:

chink

« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2011, 01:30:39 AM »
anyone know why there where people carrying crosses in different parts of belfast tonight

Lillikins

« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2011, 11:57:50 AM »
Sorry Chink - I have no idea unless some of our other members know?

chink

« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2011, 04:58:50 PM »
thanks lillikins

belle

« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2011, 09:19:38 PM »
the 8.00 mass was lovely, the singng was really uplifting. Father Gerry, happy birthday. i enjoyed your homily. God Bless you. :air_kiss:

by the way, everyone who waved at the camera tonight, i waved back at you :D
Love like you've never been hurt,
Dance like no one's watching,
Sing like no one can hear you.

Lillikins

« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2011, 09:42:52 PM »
Yes I noticed a few people wave  earlier today Belle as I watched one of the sessions on the webcam. Might give it a try myself tomorrow when I pass it.  ;)  Hope you wave back to me too. :D  Some of the Petitions and the Thanksgivings read out at all the sessions sound so sad and yet uplifting when we hear about the good things which have taken place in some peoples lives.

belle

« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2011, 07:15:19 AM »
Lillykins, if you're there tonight, and you wave and i'll wave back.  :air_kiss:  i'll be watching at 8.00. pm

i listen to the petitions and i just think, at the end of the day we're all in the same boat.  you would never know looking at people or just taking to them the burdens they have. but, the good thing is mosy people will help, for nothing in anyway they can. just a quick prayer works wonders.

Lillikins

« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2011, 11:35:29 AM »
Belle - firstly, the enthusiastic  young Deacon you asked me about the other day is called Derek Ryan. Well that's the name he gave me this morning. He is a lovely pleasant fella to talk to. We have been attending the 7am sessions during the novena as we did this morn also. So I just glanced over towards the Webcam but I was thinking about you. ;)  Will definitely give a wave to you tomorrow. I will wave my Novena book in the air so you know its me. :D

belle

« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2011, 11:41:06 AM »
Lillykins, will you tell him that i think he's wonderful. i have watched him and he lifts my heart. thank him from me.

i won't see you at the 7.00am one :(  i can only watch the 8.00pm one. i'm on a days leave today. i didn't see the 7.00 one.  :(

:air_kiss: :air_kiss:

Lillikins

« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2011, 08:25:46 PM »
Belle, I will watch out for him tomorrow and tell him how much you have enjoyed listening to him and how he lifts your heart.  ;)

belle

« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2011, 09:02:43 PM »
right, who was that who waved up at the camera after 8.00 mass? you stood in front of the altar. you had on a what looked like a black cardigan with a blue top under it. you were also carrying what looked like a white carrier bag.

i saw you, did you see me wave back at you :air_kiss:

geraldine williamson

« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2011, 09:07:51 PM »
Lillykins, if you're there tonight, and you wave and i'll wave back.  :air_kiss:  i'll be watching at 8.00. pm

i listen to the petitions and i just think, at the end of the day we're all in the same boat.  you would never know looking at people or just taking to them the burdens they have. but, the good thing is mosy people will help, for nothing in anyway they can. just a quick prayer works wonders.

Hi there, It was you waving at the camera, I saw you and it was wonderful that you remembered to wave to us all on-line.  A lovely service and magnificent choir.  God Bless, Geraldine in Coventry.

Darcy5799

« Reply #102 on: June 21, 2011, 09:51:20 AM »
Really enjoying the 7am Novena so nice to see so many folk at the early sessions....

Lillikins....if you get a  chance to talk to the priest leading the singing at the 7am session this morning ... tell him he did a grand job...we could hear him all the way  down in Oz :smile:

Lillikins

« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2011, 04:52:25 PM »
Well I hope you enjoyed the nice person who gave you all a wave - it wasn't me. ;)

Darcy if I get the chance I will certainly tell him how much you appreciate his singing - all the way down in OZ. :D

THERE ARE JUST TWO DAYS LEFT OF THE NOVENA - THURSDAY BEING THE LAST ONE.  I must say I have absolutely enjoyed it over the past number of days and I know that a lot of our Forum Members have also.

belle

« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2011, 04:57:22 PM »
it's been amazing, knowing that people from all over the world have joined in prayer in this way.

to be honest i'll miss it when its over.