Author Topic: The Balmoral Show  (Read 796 times)

Mooncoin

The Balmoral Show
« on: May 16, 2007, 01:00:30 PM »
The Balmoral Show starts today.

http://www.balmoralshow.co.uk/index1.php

Apologies if this has already been posted, I couldn't spot it.

denmagic

Re: The Balmoral Show
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 02:29:01 PM »
You wouldn't half guess that it has started.  The bloody roads are chock-a-block with culchies.

;D

(_8())
..It's a Kind of Magic!

BigAgiesMan

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 02:33:22 PM »
Apparently there are 6 ice cream vans there from Scotland. Maybe that's where that voluble Irish/Scot disappeared to!

denmagic

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 02:41:24 PM »
I heard some eejit waffling on the radio today about those ice cream vans.  It was a local complaining that local ice cream vans weren't allowed in.  ???

Talk about getting 'licked' by the competition.  Someone needs to 'poke' sense into the organisers.

;D

(_8())
..It's a Kind of Magic!

giannineo

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 05:15:11 PM »
The ice cream vans from Scotland have been CONED off for security. A PSNI officer asked one of the Scots to  move his van into a bay. Jock said,"VAN, ILLA  move it . I'll SLIDER in where you say. "No need to shout ,says the Policeman"Sorry ", says Jock, "ICE CREAM when I'm excited but never on a SUNDAE".He parked his van and said"THISTLE do nICEly"
                 Sorry     I will rest before coming back on, G.

denmagic

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 05:46:04 PM »
Please take a rest before I..Scream... 

lolol ;D

(_8())
..It's a Kind of Magic!

AL CAPONE

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 06:40:07 PM »
the ice cram van owners were sliding about the floor in the Kings Head and then they went out for a poke

giannineo

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 11:12:02 PM »
Someone blew a RASPBERRY when the Scots arrived and this sent a  RIPPLE of laughter around the King's Hall. One woman FLAKED out and a 99  9 call was made .The man did not recover and a quick WHIPPY  around was made to pay for her funeral.A local business man who was a SOFTIE set up a TUB in case people MIVVI would donate towards a MAGNUM of champagne to drown the sorrows.Crowds gathered to WAFER goodbye as her hearse was driven off.