Author Topic: Anyone from the shore road area of Belfast?.  (Read 2136746 times)

tommytwotoes

Re: Anyone from the shore road area of Belfast?.
« Reply #13170 on: February 12, 2020, 09:54:19 PM »
if any one still comes on here just to let you know my good friend Willie Mclaughlin sadly passed away today me and willie were two people BORN on mount Vernon estate a couple of months apart im so sad to of lost a life long friend RIP my old mate  still got my nick name you gave me tommy twotoes
i never drop players ,i only make changes (shanks) justice for the 96

Bigali

« Reply #13171 on: February 12, 2020, 11:22:56 PM »
if any one still comes on here just to let you know my good friend Willie Mclaughlin sadly passed away today me and willie were two people BORN on mount Vernon estate a couple of months apart im so sad to of lost a life long friend RIP my old mate  still got my nick name you gave me tommy twotoes

Tommy Iím so glad to see you posting you are missed on here mate , and Iím genuinely sorry that you have lost a life long chum , may you cherish the memories and forever hold them dear.
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

roycraw.

« Reply #13172 on: February 13, 2020, 06:19:31 AM »
     did'nt know either of you but i do know what it is to lose life long mates,   there are no easy words of comfort i can only say....   i feel for you,     roy  c.

fionna_b

« Reply #13173 on: February 14, 2020, 07:13:33 AM »
RIP  :( 

Jack The Kipper

« Reply #13174 on: February 14, 2020, 06:50:28 PM »

I know exactly how you feel Tommy, I lost my bestest mate in the whole world last July, we were mates from infancy, I walked past his old house last night and I swear he was standing at the door smiling.
God Bless President Trump! God Bless Israel....and God Bless Big Rosie up our street!!!

barry.lewis

« Reply #13175 on: February 14, 2020, 08:54:41 PM »
So sorry to hear that news we are all getting that way,
I was from Fortwilliam Parade , went to Dunlambert school
It's all gone very quick

Dargan

« Reply #13176 on: Yesterday at 07:24:39 PM »
All the best to Willie for what's beyond. I think the best tribute is a Dave Bartram special as he was the image of the man in his youth. Thanks for letting us know, Tommy. Another familiar face gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9HzKRoUMlU

Happy Birthday Doctor.