Author Topic: Sandy Row  (Read 1381074 times)

boops

Re: Sandy Row
« Reply #14895 on: September 05, 2017, 08:18:23 PM »
Hi molly,It was truly lovely meeting up with you,and I look forward to seeing you again (God willing)...I hope your husband wasn't famished by the time you got back to him...love and regards to both of you ,God bless, Betty

boops

« Reply #14896 on: September 05, 2017, 08:39:17 PM »
Bill,that is lovely,God bless you both,I met my Andy in 1954 when I was 16 ,we married in 1960 and were bless with 50yrs and 6 months and  I would not have changed a single day of it.....regards and best wishes to you both,  Betty.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #14897 on: September 05, 2017, 11:07:07 PM »

hi liz,  I met Pauline when she got an interview in the mourne clothing co, ltd. in 1952,  we married in 1955 and we are still together.  she was 18 I was 19
           I am now 81 and Pauline is 80.   I have loads off photos on facebook don't know how to put them on here.
Andy I don't know how to post photos either but maybe someone could help you, I bet  everyone would love to see them, I would, and as for your ages,  they are just #'s now .   see if you can get someone to help you with those photos.   Liz
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #14898 on: September 09, 2017, 01:33:21 AM »
Hi everyone,   how's the weather where you are, ours  is not too bad, we had rain today and it came down really hard but I guess  that saves you from watering ha.   this is the end of the first week for the kids back to school  so how was that.  my friend's little G. kids started back, one on the usual first day and the little one back to Sr. KK.   on Wednesday and that went well.  I think the first week is rushed  but then it all settles down and back into routine.  I hope you all  have a great week end and good weather to with it.   take care and god bless.  Liz :-*
sixtyniner

scotland

« Reply #14899 on: September 11, 2017, 01:58:03 AM »
Hi everyone greetings put a post on some time ago still wondering if someone out there remembers Carol Martin if memory serves me well she possibly lived at the bottom end of Teutonic st not far from  a little mission hall which ran along the bottom of T street sorry remembering the names of some streets can be elusive at times Cheers M☺

Michael1286

« Reply #14900 on: September 11, 2017, 08:49:12 PM »
Hi hoops its lillian how are you and label doing I am just getting this sorted out hope you are ok I have had a time trying to get going on this

boops

« Reply #14901 on: September 11, 2017, 09:13:17 PM »
Hi Lillian.So good to hear from you,hope you and Jim are both keeping well ,Isobel and I had our wee annual trip to Glasgow to see family and it was laughs all the way ,,,,You know Bel !!!, we really enjoyed seeing everyone again .Lillian ,Isobel mentioned about the three of us meeting up sometime ,if so,send me a pm ....so until I hear from you again,take care and God bless, Betty.

Michael1286

« Reply #14902 on: September 11, 2017, 09:21:57 PM »
Hi Betty I can go anytime so just let me know when I'm still getting to grips with this

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #14903 on: September 17, 2017, 05:26:54 PM »
Hi everyone,  been a while since anyone has posted , I hope you are all keeping well.   we are having really nice weather and it's to last all week,  I 've been watching the birds all morning , I love watching them flying from one tree to another, wish I was able to keep a bird feeder on my balcony, I mean I can do that but I would not be able to main ten it sr?.   I was told some other people  had them on their balconies and I can see the Blue Jays , and hear them,  flying around, anyway  I hope you're having a great weekend and your weather  is good to go out and enjoy it.  take care  and god bless....Liz :-*
sixtyniner