Author Topic: Sandy Row  (Read 2064929 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: Sandy Row
« Reply #15555 on: October 24, 2020, 05:45:30 PM »
THANKS JOHN FOR YOUR KIND WORDS.   IT'S  BEEN VERY QUIET  ON HERE  AND SOMETIMES I FORGET ABOUT IT BUT I'VE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS  WITH MY  EMAILS  THIS WHILE BACK,   I JUST CARRY ON  AND HOPE IT RIGHTS ITSELF.  HA.  I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE KEEPING SAFE AND WELL.   IT'S ALL WE TALK ABOUT THESE DAYS AND IT GETS  TIRESOME.   WE CAN ONLY DO OUR BIT , KEEP ALL THE RULES ETC.   SO STAY SAFE AND KEEP WELL  TO ALL OUR FRIENDS  HOME AND ABROAD.   LIZ  :-* :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #15556 on: November 04, 2020, 09:16:09 PM »
HI EVERYONE , THIS IS JUST A SHORT  TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE IS KEEPING  WELL.  THINGS ARE NOT SO GOOD OVER HERE ,  PEOPLE ARE NOT KEEPING TO THE RULES AND MORE BREAK OUTS ARE OCCURING.  MY SISTER WAS TELLING ME THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING OVER THERE AND YOU ARE  IN LOCK DOWN AGAIN.  I THINK THOSE WHO DON'T KEEP TO THE RULES SHOULD BE MADE  PAY VERY DEAR  FOR THAT. >:D    THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.   HUGS TO  YOU ALL.  PLEASE KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.  LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #15557 on: November 12, 2020, 05:35:02 PM »
HI EVERYONE,  I HOPE THIS FINDS YOU ALL KEEPING  SAFE AND WELL.   MY LAST POST WAS RANTING OVER THE MORONS  NOT KEEPING THE RULES AND I COULD DO THE SAME WITH THIS ONE AS THE OUTBREAKS  ARE SO BAD.  THEY SHOWED  ON TV A PARTY WITH OVER A 100 PEOPLE  AT IT, A WEDDING WITH  I THINK IT WAS OVER 200.   AND THEY WONDER  HOW THE  OUTBREAKS  ARE GETTING HIGHER.   THAT'S ALL I WILL SAY AS PEOPLE  KNOW THIS AND ARE SICK LISTENING  TO IT ALL.   OUR WEATHER HAD BEEN BEAUTIFUL  ALL WK.  UP IN THE TEENS,  YES.  IT'S GOING LOWER AGAIN BUT HEY WE ARE IN NOV.  AND GETTING NEARER  TO THAT DAY . I REALLY HOPE  BY THIS TIME NEXT YR.  SP.  THINGS WILL BE SO MUCH DIFFERENT.   ANYWAY  PLEASE KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.   LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner