Author Topic: Sandy Row  (Read 2075404 times)

Jimmy Patterson

Re: Sandy Row
« Reply #15570 on: December 25, 2020, 12:16:38 PM »
Sixty you must admit the way geoff died All of them on the roof was a bit farfetched and peter drinking every time something' happens is tired. What did they ever do without that wee lark.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #15571 on: December 26, 2020, 08:19:33 AM »
Sixty you must admit the way geoff died All of them on the roof was a bit farfetched and peter drinking every time something' happens is tired. What did they ever do without that wee lark.
HI JIMMY,  NOW I KNOW MY MEMORY IS GETTING WORSE, HA BUT  NOT SURE WHEN THIS HAPPENED.   ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT CORRIE.   I JUST WATCHED  A  60 TH ANNIVERSERY  SHOW, IT WAS ON FOR  AN HR. AND A HALF.   IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE ALL THOSE OLD FACES, WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG AND THEN OLD.   WHAT'S GOING ON NOW IS  NOT  THE CORRIE OF  OLD.  BUT I WON'T START ON THAT.  ANYWAY  SOME OF WHAT GOES ON NOW  IS WHAT  STOPPED ME WATCHING IT.  I'VE BEEN TRYING TO START AGAIN AND THEN  I HAVE TO STOP,  I WAS MAD  AT WHO  EVER WAS WRITING THOSE SCRIPTS,  THEY  MADE ME, SOMEONE WHO  WAS A LOYAL FAN FOR EVER, I KNOW MANY PEOPLE  WHO STOPPED WATCHING IT BECAUSE OF  THE CRAP THEY  WERE PUTTING ON AND I'M SORRY FOR ON AGAIN HA.  ANYWAY I HOPE  YOU HAD A NICE DAY .  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ   :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #15572 on: January 08, 2021, 01:28:49 AM »
EVENING EVERYONE HA.   JUST A WEE QUICK  POST.   THINGS ARE THE SAME OVER HERE.  LOCKDOWNS ETC.    THE #'S  GOING UP INSTEAD OF DOWN BECAUSE  PEOPLE NOT OBEYING THE RULES.   RIGHT NOW  MOST OF THE SNOW  WE GOT HAS GONE BUT   IT'S COMING HA.   I HOPE YOU ARE ALL KEEPING WELL AND STAYING SAFE.   IT'S HARD  TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND THEN HEARING ABOUT ALL THOSE MORONS  WHO ARE NOT.  TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS.   LIZ    :-*
sixtyniner

Bread Basket

« Reply #15573 on: January 08, 2021, 10:10:20 AM »
EVENING EVERYONE HA.   JUST A WEE QUICK  POST.   THINGS ARE THE SAME OVER HERE.  LOCKDOWNS ETC.    THE #'S  GOING UP INSTEAD OF DOWN BECAUSE  PEOPLE NOT OBEYING THE RULES.   RIGHT NOW  MOST OF THE SNOW  WE GOT HAS GONE BUT   IT'S COMING HA.   I HOPE YOU ARE ALL KEEPING WELL AND STAYING SAFE.   IT'S HARD  TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND THEN HEARING ABOUT ALL THOSE MORONS  WHO ARE NOT.  TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS.   LIZ    :-*

Good morning Liz, donít worry too much about the morons, just keep looking after yourself and your family, keep warm & keep safe.
Brighten up your day and have a look at some pics that I put on a while ago.... it should bring back some nice memories for you   at least I hope so.

Bread Basket

« Reply #15574 on: January 08, 2021, 11:16:57 AM »
Forgot to include the link 🤣🤣🤣🤣

http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,33601.17340.html

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #15575 on: January 09, 2021, 02:35:52 PM »
Forgot to include the link 🤣🤣🤣🤣

http://www.belfastforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,33601.17340.html
B.B.  DON'T  REALLY KNOW HOW I FELT LOOKING AT  ALL THE PHOTOS.  SAD, FUNNY  AND NOSTOLGIC, SR?.   KIDS  COULD FIND  ANYTHING TO PLAY WITH AND WERE HAPPY.  I REMEMBER DOING A LOT OF THOSE THINGS.  DO YOU NOTICE  HOW THE MEN AND WOMEN ALL SEEMED TO LOOK OLDER  THAN  THEY WERE.  I LOOKED AT THOSE PHOTOS AND  SEE HOW FAR WE'VE COME AND SAY TG.  BUT  THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME AND EFFORT TO POST THEM.   KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.  LIZ  :-*
sixtyniner

moorsy

« Reply #15576 on: January 09, 2021, 06:31:22 PM »

Anybody remember getting "lifted over " at Windsor.  My dad would do it up to I started going with my mates to the match, then we would just wait at the turnstile gate and ask someone to lift us over.  never failed and I had to be about 11 before i stopped . In my teens it was my turn to lift the kids over.  Wonder how long that old tradition lasted.
i,m out of my mind,but feel free to leave a message.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #15577 on: January 10, 2021, 11:13:29 PM »

Anybody remember getting "lifted over " at Windsor.  My dad would do it up to I started going with my mates to the match, then we would just wait at the turnstile gate and ask someone to lift us over.  never failed and I had to be about 11 before i stopped . In my teens it was my turn to lift the kids over.  Wonder how long that old tradition lasted.
OH MOORSY,  THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE DANCES THERE FOR A MINUTE HA.   I KNOW YOU MEANT  SNEAKING INTO THE MATCH WITHOUT PAYING EH.   I USE TO  TRY AND BUNK THE  BUS CONDUCTOR   GOING TO SCHOOL ETC.   THEY WERE ALL SMART  AND YOU HARDLY GOT AWAY WITH IT HA.   BUT IT WAS  GOOD WHEN YOU DID.  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE LOVE.   LIZ   :-*
sixtyniner

Bread Basket

« Reply #15578 on: January 11, 2021, 12:29:22 AM »

Yes Moorsy I was lifted over a few times at Windsor Park but dozens of times at Seaview with the Crues 🤣🤣🤣😜

S.W.L. these days would be an issue 🤫

moorsy

« Reply #15579 on: January 11, 2021, 04:14:33 PM »
OH MOORSY,  THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE DANCES THERE FOR A MINUTE HA.   I KNOW YOU MEANT  SNEAKING INTO THE MATCH WITHOUT PAYING EH.   I USE TO  TRY AND BUNK THE  BUS CONDUCTOR   GOING TO SCHOOL ETC.   THEY WERE ALL SMART  AND YOU HARDLY GOT AWAY WITH IT HA.   BUT IT WAS  GOOD WHEN YOU DID.  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE LOVE.   LIZ   :-*

Hi Liz, keeping well, take to you soon.

moorsy

« Reply #15580 on: January 11, 2021, 04:18:16 PM »
Yes Moorsy I was lifted over a few times at Windsor Park but dozens of times at Seaview with the Crues 🤣🤣🤣😜

S.W.L. these days would be an issue 🤫

Hi  B.B.   got lifted over at all the venues, only one I remember where they got annoyed was at Ballymena, the weans were all right but they did,nt like the bigger kids going over.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #15581 on: January 13, 2021, 12:44:56 AM »
Hi Liz, keeping well, take to you soon.
HI MOORSY,  HOW'S THINGS  GOING WITH YOU.  HOPE AND  THE FAMILY ARE ALL KEEPING WELL.  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE .  LIZ   :-*
sixtyniner