Author Topic: Sing Live Northern Ireland  (Read 1155 times)

Jeannie

Sing Live Northern Ireland
« on: June 08, 2007, 02:48:44 PM »
Hits from the Worlds best loved musicals at the Waterfront Hall on 24 June, promises to be another great show from Sing Live.  Went to one in December and it was excellent, didn't know the time going in and it was packed out.

bluesue

Re: Sing Live Northern Ireland
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 04:09:22 PM »
Hi Jeannie,

Glad you enjoyed the show in  December,   :) I am lucky enough to be singing in the upcoming show, and hopefully it will be even better than the last.

Only 3 weeks to go!
 :o
Sue

Jeannie

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 01:56:09 AM »
Hi Sue

Do you have a solo piece to sing so that I can look out for you on the 24th?  My niece Pamela is singing solo that night. she also sang solo in December.  she has a great wee voice dont you think?  I was introduced to a Sue in December, could that have been you? 
Jeannie (Jen)

bluesue

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 04:59:45 PM »
Hi Jeannie

Unfortunately I am not good enough to do a solo.

Will look out for your niece tonight at rehearsal, its hard to remember everyones name, usually know people by which song they are singing.

Enjoy the show on the 24th.

The Sue you met probably was the wonderful lady who teaches us each week.

Sue

bluesue

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 10:01:15 AM »
Hi Jeannie,

Seen your Pamela last night.  Remember her from last time as well.

Lovely looking girl and a beautiful voice.

Enjoy the show.

Sue

Jeannie

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 11:47:26 PM »
Hi Sue
Another great success from Sing Live, altho I did notice it wasn't packed to capacity as it was in December.
Wasnt sure if that was a song Pamela was singing but reckon she did really well at it. 
Wasnt Peter Corry great too, could have listened to him a few more times, especially enjoyed him singing Belleau Wood, very humbling eh?  Anyway was talking to him after the concert and he said he really enjoyed it - lots of talent there he said including our Pamela, said she had great potential.
Jeannie