Author Topic: Emma Taggart  (Read 3103 times)

Astor

Emma Taggart
« on: November 25, 2011, 08:32:09 AM »
I'm posting this (copied and pasted) on behalf of a new member (paulrw) who's struggling to use the site. Can anyone help him please.

Hi im trying to get intouch wit Emma taggart 16 torrens gardens or someone connected to them as reading something earlier i think she has move to england please can someone help.
Que Sera Sera

paulrw

Re: Emma Taggart
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2011, 06:44:22 PM »
Thanks for all your help and your posting

lizzie

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 08:33:45 PM »
Hi Paul, I have the following 2 deaths, living at 16 Torrens Gardens at the time of death. They must be related to the family you are looking for.
I could phone the archive library and get the death notices, they will post them out to me, as i live in Scotland. It may give us some more family names to search for.
Emma Taggert
DOD 2nd march 1978 age 72, buried Roselawn Cemetery, plot number S1987. Earth Burial.

Robert Andrew Taggert, age 60. Buried Roselawn Cemetery, plot number S1987. DOD 17th March 1978. Cremated remains.

In another post i saw that there was a fire at this address, i wonder if the 2 deaths are linked to the fire. Have looked for info on the fire but as yet have found nothing. Could check the newspaper archives for that as well.

paulrw

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 08:49:20 PM »
Great Lizzie thanks that would be great also do you know the daughter called Emma i think
and would you know what age she would be thanks again for your help this meens a lot to me
talk again soon God bless....Paul

paulrw

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 09:00:13 PM »
P.S Y es this is the family that im looking for did you live there and did you know them

jimchelsea

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 09:04:30 PM »
Hi Paul

heres a previous post by Emma , asking about family members,
 emma
Re: Emerald Ancestors look ups Reply #386 on: January 10, 2010, 01:19:24 PM
Hi, can someone lookup the marriage of my g-parents robert james taggart to sarah mccormack, think it might be antrim district, and parents if possible. Really Grateful Emma

and also

Hi, Geraldine, thankyou for your thoughts on our Andy he was only in his fiftys and it was a house fire that took him, as for Patsy Griffin,i'm now not sure if her name was'nt Irene all the other family names are right,any how nice to talk to you. Take Care Emma

lizzie

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 10:27:04 PM »
You are right Jim, have looked back Emma's posts and the Taggerts are her famly, she said Geordie Taggert, lives in mallusk, so maybe someone will know him, and can give paul some info.  Emma has not been on for a while, i have sent her a pm to say Paul is looking for her. So fingers crossed.

paulrw

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 11:25:55 PM »
This is great news all round if i could find Geordie i think that will be the next move forward...
Thankyou all again for your help and hopefully when i get to the end of my journey with this
i might be able to share what this has bn about... God bless Paul

jimchelsea

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 11:46:28 PM »
Hi again Paul

heres another previous post from Emma, were she mentions other family members still living

Belfast Boards / Belfast Photos and Videos / Re: oldpark road torrens rd the bone Hi, you where asking about Geordie and Andy Taggart, I am there sister , Geordie is still around and living at Mallusk, sadly Andy died in a house fire at Torrens Gdns, Gladys, Dorothy,and myself Emma are still around.  regards jim

paulrw

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2011, 11:38:19 AM »
Great Jim does anyone know how i can get intouch with any of them especially Emma?
If so could my e-mail [email protected] be passed on thanks again.. paul

Patsy-Ann

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 05:40:38 PM »
Paul my last pm from Emma said she had pain in her hands and found it difficult to type so maybe she is not on the Forum much.  I have checked our phone directory for a Taggart in Mallusk but he may be ex directory. I am sure if she is on the computer at all she will notice she has a lot of pm's.  I hope you get sorted.    Pat
We make a living by what we get...We make a life by what we Give.

emma

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 02:07:50 PM »
Hello tried to Paul who is looking for me and to all those who tried to help, somehow i got knocked of the forum and i couldnt remember my password, so paul if you wish to e-mail me at------- [email protected]. Hope everyone is well. Emma
Never look down on anyone, unless your going to pick them up.

lizzie

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 07:11:05 PM »
Emma, Paul will be thrilled to see your post. Hope you are doing fine. :)

Erincyprus

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 11:53:26 PM »
Great Jim does anyone know how i can get intouch with any of them especially Emma?
If so could my e-mail [email protected] be passed on thanks again.. paul

Emma Pauls email address is listed on his Post,

Erin  :)
God made Whisky to stop the Irish ruling the World

Patsy-Ann

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2011, 12:11:40 AM »
Just thought would let you know Emma and Paul have been in touch, so it has worked :)
We make a living by what we get...We make a life by what we Give.