Author Topic: orange's academy  (Read 1262 times)

patricia64

orange's academy
« on: December 11, 2011, 05:14:51 PM »
 :( does anyone recall orange's i remember it so well, but have only retained two names... had a wonderful time there with the Coleman's; remember the day we all had to for PJ Coleman because he had developed meningitis and God love him his memory of the school and family were totally obliterated.. is octavia siranni out there...patricia - i was there from early 60s, left May 1963 i think..

floral

Re: orange's academy
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 10:13:48 AM »
I was at Oranges in Institution Place (went for the interview to Chapel Lane) there from 1962 to 1964. Remember Octavia. I came from the Whitewell Road area there was a lot of us who travelled together from that area, loved my time at Oranges. Mr. Coleman was not there just Miss Coleman, do you remember Miss Kane, Ms.Connolly,Mrs. Carson, need to get my thinking cap on patricia

billy2005

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 11:23:15 AM »
I was at Oranges in Institution Place (went for the interview to Chapel Lane) there from 1962 to 1964. Remember Octavia. I came from the Whitewell Road area there was a lot of us who travelled together from that area, loved my time at Oranges. Mr. Coleman was not there just Miss Coleman, do you remember Miss Kane, Ms.Connolly,Mrs. Carson, need to get my thinking cap on patricia
was Maria Pedlow there in your time?

OLD ST.MALS GAL

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 09:49:12 PM »
Hi, remember a Miss O'Boyle, taught Shorthand & typing.  I have seen her couple of times recently  around Ballycastle.
I attended approx. 1965..

OSMG

floral

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 11:27:25 AM »
was Maria Pedlow there in your time?

Yes Maria lived near me, have not seen her for years

Eileen mac

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 11:15:58 PM »
I went in 1965 for one year can anyone tell me the address in that year thanks