Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1834360 times)

cyprus girl

CANADA TO-DAY.
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:56:15 PM »
Morning to all, its a beautiful day out here in lotus land. Everyones is busy with Christmas stuff, i'm putting my tree up at the weekend after that i'll be in the mood for Christmas, IrishD I dont think anybody could keep up with you :) . Sallyann have you got any news from the doctor? hope its good. I'm looking after Emmett and Connor at the moment while Sonia goes to Molly's Christmas concert at school, poor wee Emmett is all stuffed up with the cold :( and then theres Connor, I forgot to put the gate across the stairs took my eyes of him to go pick his brother up and when I turned around he had climbed up to the fifth step :o  hes so quick!!!! Well I hope you all have a good day whatever you're plans are take care and stay safe :-*

[Topic split as big topics can be bad for server performance. Original topic can be found here.  - Admin]
Queenio, queenio who's got the ball-eo

IRISHDIVA

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 07:29:25 PM »
I had a post already and just lost it, well I have been cleaning all morning so I just have the hardwood floors to do and then that is it and no cleaning on the weekend.lol.
I just stopped for lunch and a look in here and now my coffee is done I better get back and get the floors done. I was over in the Westend of T.O yesterday, so I got a few more gifts sorted, next week I better start wrapping. Hope you all have a good day and have started to get into the Christmas spirit and I don't mean the type that comes out of a bottle, lol

You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

jackiehillis

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 12:16:23 AM »
Lillian, I got both seasons of Luther. Looks very good.    .. O0
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

Kathleen2

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 12:38:34 AM »
Hi everybody. Just checking in now that I have time. After the last child was picked up I started in on the housework and got most of it done so that makes tomorrow a lot easier. I might be babysitting the grandkids on Sunday to let my son and his wife get out on their own for a few hours. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving so I am missing them very much.

Val glad you were able to get out and have lunch with Betty, Ruby and Bobby.

Liz I hope you are feeling better now ?

Lillian you are way ahead of me regarding Christmas ! I might put my tree up tomorrow though especially if the kids will be here on Sunday. I've three cards from Northern Ireland already.

Betty did you and Frances have a "knees-up" for her birthday ? You two know how to have a good time O0

Jean and Ruby I see you are baking and getting ready for the holidays too :-*

Jackie we are enjoying the DVD's very much. Thank you again :-*

Well I'm away to watch " Say Yes To The Dress". I love that show ::)   Have a great weekend everyone.
" Tell them for their tomorrow, we gave our today"
A World War 1 soldier.

In memory of my grandfather, James McGimpsey. 9th Royal Scots.

jackiehillis

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 01:51:06 AM »

"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

urneygirl

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 01:58:09 AM »
I have about 10 minutes before Heartbeat starts. The tree is trimmed and ready for the kids tomorrow, we have a Parade in Cambridge tomorrow so we have an early start in the morning. Justin and Leah are in the Whitby Parade tomorrow with the scouts, I'm sorry we're going to miss it. Well chums this was a quick hello, I hope you're all having a good evening.

Night night and god Bless  *   

urneygirl

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 01:59:14 AM »

Hi Jackie, how's it going ?

jackiehillis

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2011, 02:00:34 AM »

Hi Jackie, how's it going ?
           Just fine Ruby. Vi will be home Tuesday.   ... :yahoo: :yahoo:

mcd

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 02:04:26 AM »
Evening Jackie     I am packing my overnight bag,  going Dog sitting tomorrow until Sunday. and then a bit of shopping on the way home.  What going on with you?   :-*
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

jackiehillis

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2011, 02:05:40 AM »
Evening Jackie     I am packing my overnight bag,  going Dog sitting tomorrow until Sunday. and then a bit of shopping on the way home.  What going on with you?   :-*
                 Just trying to Admin this East Belfast site.   . :( :( :(

mcd

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 02:28:01 AM »
Keeping you busy is it?     Ill say night  to you Jackie and anyone else who may be peekin in I have a real early start in the mornin   

Night Night :-* :-*
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

jackiehillis

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2011, 02:28:59 AM »
Keeping you busy is it?     Ill say night  to you Jackie and anyone else who may be peekin in I have a real early start in the mornin   

Night Night :-* :-*
                    Night luv.    ... :-* :-*

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 06:00:34 PM »
Lillian, I got both seasons of Luther. Looks very good.    .. O0
Your the man Jackie, now you know that I was thinking about you and Vi when I was in Florida lol
Some of the stuff from the TV at home is great. As I told you I did not get to see it all so I hope that we get it here on PBS ot TVO.
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

irish colleen

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 11:25:04 PM »
Jackie ??????????????????? thanks for the info  your  right  don't  even look at the brochure  sure  you woud need a  small  fortune to stay there   al checked 2 weeks in  June  over $2,000   wow  that is steep  but a lovely place  regardless have fun  while you are there   Irish Colleen
HAPPINESS IS BEING IRISH

jackiehillis

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 12:30:29 AM »
Jackie ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? thanks for the info  your  right  don't  even look at the brochure  sure  you woud need a  small  fortune to stay there   al checked 2 weeks in  June  over $2,000   wow  that is steep  but a lovely place  regardless have fun  while you are there   Irish Colleen
           IC. It's not the place I would stay at in the Summer. We are paying $1100.00 a month. The same condo in June rents for about $1300.00 a week.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy