Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1510789 times)

kraftcheese

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 01:14:11 AM »
Morning to all, its a beautiful day out here in lotus land. Everyones is busy with Christmas stuff, i'm putting my tree up at the weekend after that i'll be in the mood for Christmas, IrishD I dont think anybody could keep up with you :) . Sallyann have you got any news from the doctor? hope its good. I'm looking after Emmett and Connor at the moment while Sonia goes to Molly's Christmas concert at school, poor wee Emmett is all stuffed up with the cold :( and then theres Connor, I forgot to put the gate across the stairs took my eyes of him to go pick his brother up and when I turned around he had climbed up to the fifth step :o  hes so quick!!!! Well I hope you all have a good day whatever you're plans are take care and stay safe :-*

Hi CG, You're a terrific grandma taking care of the twins - what a handful!  Hope Emmett is getting better.  It's awful to see them so sick.  I'm looking forward to spending time with my youngest grandchild (Aidan - 14 months) when I go to the west coast next month.  We had a Skype session the other night and he's looking so grown up already.  They're not babies for long enough.  Take care.  :-* 
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

jackiehillis

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2011, 01:59:25 AM »
 Had a very good night tonight. Took my son & daughter-in law out to dinner at Kelsey's. The meal was taking an awful long time. The manager came over to apologize and said our meals had been misplaced, but it was remedied now and they would be out in a few minutes.   He said the bill has been looked after, including dessert. It would have cost $70.00 + tax + tip. How's that for Irish luck. . :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

kraftcheese

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2011, 02:16:49 AM »

Not too bad at all Jackie.   :D :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

jackiehillis

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2011, 02:18:39 AM »

Not too bad at all Jackie.   :D :-*
     It was not Sarah.

"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

urneygirl

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2011, 02:22:45 AM »
Jackie that's very good customer service,  I hope you enjoyed your meal in the end ;)  After doing the parade today the band also have a concert tonight, ::) I'm sure Mr Bob will be looking forward to relaxing with a beer when he gets home :D 

jackiehillis

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2011, 02:25:30 AM »
Jackie that's very good customer service,  I hope you enjoyed your meal in the end ;)  After doing the parade today the band also have a concert tonight, ::) I'm sure Mr Bob will be looking forward to relaxing with a beer when he gets home :D
           Yes Ruby, I'm sure we'll be back there soon. I couldn't believe it. I thought he would have taken 10% off or something like that, but the whole meal.    :( :( :(

shamie

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2011, 02:45:57 AM »
See they have Quality Street,. !2 99 on sale Sunday and Monday in  Shoppers Drug Mart. It is usually around 18 00. 

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2011, 06:14:05 AM »
           Yes Ruby, I'm sure we'll be back there soon. I couldn't believe it. I thought he would have taken 10% off or something like that, but the whole meal.    :( :( :(

I hope you left a GOOD Tip... ???

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

AnnB21

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2011, 01:26:57 PM »
Hi Jackie That was a good deal hope you enjoyed it. see you soon.  Ann

Kathleen2

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2011, 03:45:06 PM »
See they have Quality Street,. !2 99 on sale Sunday and Monday in  Shoppers Drug Mart. It is usually around 18 00.

Shamie that's a good price. I got them two weeks ago in Shoppers for $11.88 a tin so I stocked up. Can't beat that price I think. I was in Walmart this morning and they had them for $15. Wouldn't buy them at that price. While I was in Walmart I picked up four outfits for the grandaughters, plus some stocking stuffers and a little costume jewerly for the oldest two. It adds up when you have four to buy for :o

Miserable day out there with all this rain. I might be looking after the grandkids later today. My son and his wife are still trying to make their minds up what they want to do today. :D
" Tell them for their tomorrow, we gave our today"
A World War 1 soldier.

In memory of my grandfather, James McGimpsey. 9th Royal Scots.

jackiehillis

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2011, 04:41:26 PM »

I hope you left a GOOD Tip... ???
     I told the waiter, " Not to get off a bus when it's moving "   ... ;) ;)

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2011, 06:38:28 PM »

Kathleen, Thats a typo should be $12.88 in Sunday & Monday only, but if you take the flyer to Walmart I think they will match it. But you still got the best deal last weekend.lol
You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2011, 08:29:50 PM »
     I told the waiter, " Not to get off a bus when it's moving "   ... ;) ;)

I take it that you are an Ulster SCOT.  ??? ???
When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

cyprus girl

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2011, 12:42:53 AM »

Kathleen, Thats a typo should be $12.88 in Sunday & Monday only, but if you take the flyer to Walmart I think they will match it. But you still got the best deal last weekend.lol
Irishd is that for a kilo or 750grms? saw a tin in shoppers out here it was a kilo and it was 24.99 ???  thats way too much
Queenio, queenio who's got the ball-eo

Burnsy

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2011, 12:45:56 AM »
Irishd is that for a kilo or 750grms? saw a tin in shoppers out here it was a kilo and it was 24.99 ???  thats way too much

750grms, and the purple ones are the best :nyam:
It's Nice to be Nice.!!