Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1834339 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #20190 on: July 14, 2017, 02:55:39 PM »
Good morning chums near & far  *

It's nice to see everyone, even the boys dropping in  :)

Betty, as I said before try not to overdo things, moving house  can be very stressful but the outcome will be worth it. :-*

Hi Breda, I saw some of Betty's photos when she met up with you, you all looked great  :-*

Sarah, how are things with you and the family, any road trips planned ? :-*

Bernie, every time I turn on the computer I get a notice to sigh on to Chrome, is it going to be complicated ?

Jean, I thought you were my friend, can't believe you were trying to spread rumors about me, you nearly had the boys believing you :D

kraftcheese

« Reply #20191 on: July 14, 2017, 03:39:25 PM »

G'day all.  I'm way behind with all the news, but you've given me a good laugh the day.  :-*

Jean, I'm sure you can't wait till Taylor gets back home.  Hope all the family's well.  :-*

Ruby, hope all's well with you all. My big sis just got back from Belfast (again!!).  She's doing well.  I just had a road trip to visit my brother.  Not long now till my big son and his family come to visit us (Sept) from Perth, WA.  Can't wait.  :-*

CG, hope those bears aren't picnicking in your backyard.  :o :-*

Betty, I see you're moving house?  Best of luck with that.   :-*

Bernie, you sound like a great neighbour. Enjoy your new Chrome book.   :-*

Sally Ann, hope you and MY Tom are well and enjoying your summer.   :-*

Good to see so many members on.   :-* :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

McNamee

« Reply #20192 on: July 14, 2017, 03:41:59 PM »
Ruby don't be signing into anything... :) just ignore it...as I don't know what it means.... :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #20193 on: July 14, 2017, 04:01:14 PM »
Ruby don't be signing into anything... :) just ignore it...as I don't know what it means.... :-*

Bernie, as far as I gather It's to make the internet faster ? but I think I'll leave it alone I don't want to get into anything completed, plus I'm got getting any encouragement from yer man ::)

McNamee

« Reply #20194 on: July 14, 2017, 04:10:14 PM »
I have to admit Ruby my Chrome book is very fast(bit like me really)lol....The laptop was very slow....

I cannot believe how quickly time is going...Friday again....

My kids have me well warned about pressing buttons so I touch nothing...lol

mcd

« Reply #20195 on: July 15, 2017, 03:02:22 AM »

Jean, I thought you were my friend, can't believe you were trying to spread rumors about me, you nearly had the boys believing you :D

Ruby....Bernie made me do it  :D   ;)   

Sarah....Taylor wont be home for another month or so ,  I am sure she will have lots to tell us  . Mark and her sister are heading over in 2 weeks to spend some time with her and meet the family  by that time  her contract will be up .  Then she meets up with a girlfriend and does a bit of
sightseeing and then heads to Ireland .

We are all doing well here thanks Sarah.  Won't   be long until your son and family arrive ,  happy days  . You and Norman keeping well ? 
 My brother was taken into hospital again this morning  . lot of messaging back and forth all day , hopefully tomorrow will be a better day . 

Maddie and Lauren are coming for a few days and they have it all planned  ;)  "we  just want to play at the splash pad every day, nannie  :D and it doesn't matter if it rains cause we'll have our swimsuits on"   :D  . 

Have a good weekend everyone wherever you may be ,  :-*

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

McNamee

« Reply #20196 on: July 15, 2017, 09:24:30 AM »
Me =  :angel:

mcd

« Reply #20197 on: July 15, 2017, 03:15:36 PM »
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

mcd

« Reply #20198 on: July 15, 2017, 03:23:53 PM »
Morning Chums ,  heading out in a bit to pick up the girls  if you don't hear from me again it will because I am in a state of exhaustion  :D   

McNamee

« Reply #20199 on: July 15, 2017, 03:24:49 PM »
Buy me something small and expensive.

cyprus girl

« Reply #20200 on: July 16, 2017, 07:36:52 AM »
G'day all.  I'm way behind with all the news, but you've given me a good laugh the day.  :-*

Jean, I'm sure you can't wait till Taylor gets back home.  Hope all the family's well.  :-*

Ruby, hope all's well with you all. My big sis just got back from Belfast (again!!).  She's doing well.  I just had a road trip to visit my brother.  Not long now till my big son and his family come to visit us (Sept) from Perth, WA.  Can't wait.  :-*

CG hope those bears aren't picnicking in your back yard:o :-*

Betty, I see you're moving house?  Best of luck with that.   :-*

Bernie, you sound like a great neighbour. Enjoy your new Chrome book.   :-*

Sally Ann, hope you and MY Tom are well and enjoying your summer.   :-*

Good to see so many members on.   :-* :-*
Sarah we haven't seen them in the back yard since that day but on Thursday morning our gr'daughter opened the front door at 8:00 am to go out and get in the car (her Mom was driving her to school) and there was a bear walking up the steps of the porch  :o  she slammed the door shut and they waited until he meandered off. Jim was driving up the street yesterday and there was a mother bear and her two cubs (dangerous) going down the side of the neighbours house. We are very cautious, at this time of the year they are filling up on berries and there is an abundance of them, there has been a lot of sightings in our neighbourhood and videos of them on FB.
   We have 161 forest fires burning right now in our province, 16000 people evacuated so far and the forecast is for hot weather and winds, could you all please say a prayer for these people who are affected by this terrible tragedy (Mother Nature) hoping and praying for rain and cooler weather. Please prayers for the firefighters who do a tremendous job of fighting these fires, I doff my hat to each and everyone of them, they are heros!! Have yourselves a great week ahead and stay safe everyone  :-*
Queenio, queenio who's got the ball-eo

urneygirl

« Reply #20201 on: July 16, 2017, 03:27:07 PM »
Hi Breda, our thought and Prayers are with all those poor people affected by the fires,  I don't know how the people and those brave Firefighters cope with it every year. Hopefully Mother Nature will send some rain.

Your Bears are very cheeky just  sauntering up the street,  stay safe  :-*

cyprus girl

« Reply #20202 on: July 17, 2017, 03:50:52 AM »
Hi Breda, our thought and Prayers are with all those poor people affected by the fires,  I don't know how the people and those brave Firefighters cope with it every year. Hopefully Mother Nature will send some rain.

Your Bears are very cheeky just  sauntering up the street,  stay safe  :-*
Weird weather all over the place Ruby, just saw and heard on the news tonight there is storms and flash floods across AZ I hope Colleen is safe.

I took photos of a bear in our back yard a few weeks ago and posted them on FB but I can't post them here, the forum doesn't make it easy to post photos  :spiteful: 

cyprus girl

« Reply #20203 on: July 17, 2017, 03:56:47 AM »
Oops I tried to copy and paste a photo but it didn't work  ::)

kraftcheese

« Reply #20204 on: July 17, 2017, 04:37:56 AM »

Ruby....Bernie made me do it  :D   ;)   

Sarah....Taylor wont be home for another month or so ,  I am sure she will have lots to tell us  . Mark and her sister are heading over in 2 weeks to spend some time with her and meet the family  by that time  her contract will be up .  Then she meets up with a girlfriend and does a bit of
sightseeing and then heads to Ireland .

We are all doing well here thanks Sarah.  Won't   be long until your son and family arrive ,  happy days  . You and Norman keeping well ? 
 My brother was taken into hospital again this morning  . lot of messaging back and forth all day , hopefully tomorrow will be a better day . 

Maddie and Lauren are coming for a few days and they have it all planned  ;)  "we  just want to play at the splash pad every day, nannie  :D and it doesn't matter if it rains cause we'll have our swimsuits on"   :D  . 

Have a good weekend everyone wherever you may be ,  :-*

Jean, what a fantastic experience Taylor has had.  She'll never forget it.  Great that Mark and her sister are going over to visit as well.  Those two wee girls are so funny.  They know what they want to do and they give you the answer to your objections before you can say anything.  :D  I'm sorry to hear your brother's not doing well. I hope by now you've had some better news about him.  My brother is having major surgery this Wednesday and you know how we all worry about our families.  I'm keeping well thanks Jean, not much to complain about.  N is the same, coasting along there.  We've been getting a lot of frosty mornings, so I'm told, but I don't see them - I just turn over and toast the other side.  ;) ;) :D .  Enjoy your summer Jean.  Regards to Moe.  :-* :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy