Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1566530 times)

scotland

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #21735 on: June 22, 2018, 03:22:45 AM »
Hi to all friends hope  everyone is well sorry I hav,e,not been on for a while  I have been helping my youngest sister move to Scotland from England  sadly she lost her husband and wanted to be close to family here in Scotland .We are just back from Newtonards  our oldest sister is quite poorly  and we needed to go across to see her things are as hectic as usual but my good friend Liz keeps my spirits up by sending me lovely ECards to you my dear friend my deepest gratitude  Take care and be kind to each other Best Wishes to all M

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21736 on: June 22, 2018, 10:47:40 AM »
HI GIRLS,  THANK YOU FOR YOUR WELL WISHES JUST HOPING EVERY DAY IS A BETTER DAY FOR HER DEAR LOVE HER , HER SKIN IS PAPER THIN ITS PAINFUL  IF ANYONE HOLDS HER BY THE ARM IT LEAVES HER BADLY BRUISED  I AM SURE THE NURSES HAVE DEALT WITH PATIENTS LIKE THIS BEFORE SO THEY WILL KNOW HOW TO HANDLE HER 

HOPE YOU HAD YOUR WINDIES OPEN LIZ  IT WAS A LOVELY DAY TEMPERATURE WISE  THERE WAS A COUPLE OF DAYS THERE I FOUND IT HARD TO BREATH .

I AM WATCHING A PROGRAM ABOUT THE CHILDREN WHO TRUMP HAS LOCKED UP  OH HOW I WISH I HAD THAT ORANGE BOBBLE HEAD IN MY HANDS  IT'S ABSOLUTELY  DESPICABLE   

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT CHUMS    SLEEP WELL GOD BLESS  :-* :-*

JEAN I HOPE SHE'S BETTER TODAY OR STARTING TO GET BETTER AND HOW HARD IT MUST BE FOR YOU  KNOWING HOW SICK SHE IS AND  BEING OVER HERE.  GOD LOVE HER  AND KEEP HER IN HIS ARMS.
I GOT VERY EMOTIONAL WHEN I WATCHED IT.  IF YOU'RE SENDING THE PARENS BACK,  WHY ARE YOU TAKING THE CHILDREN FROM THEM.  THIS MAN HAS A HITLER COMPLEX.  BEFORE HE'S FINISHED HE'LL HAVE THE WORLD AT WAR.  I CAN'T EVEN  LISTEN TO THIS MAN.  WHY CAN'T THEY VOTE HIM OUT BEFORE HE DOES ANYMORE DAMAGE.  >:D   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21737 on: June 22, 2018, 10:56:14 AM »
Hi to all friends hope  everyone is well sorry I hav,e,not been on for a while  I have been helping my youngest sister move to Scotland from England  sadly she lost her husband and wanted to be close to family here in Scotland .We are just back from Newtonards  our oldest sister is quite poorly  and we needed to go across to see her things are as hectic as usual but my good friend Liz keeps my spirits up by sending me lovely ECards to you my dear friend my deepest gratitude  Take care and be kind to each other Best Wishes to all M

OH SCOTLAND,  WE ALL WISH YOU  THE BEST AND KNOW  HOW BUSY YOU ARE.   JUST COME ON WHEN YOU HAVE A MINUTE , WE JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU ARE DOING AND KEEPING WELL.  I'M REALLY SORRY TO  HEAR ABOUT YOUR OLDER SISTER, ONCE AGAIN  I HOPE SHE  WILL GET BETTER.   I'M GLAD YOUR YOUNGEST SISTER IS MOVING TO BE NEAR YOU.  NOTHING LIKE FAMILY FOR SUPORT, THE RIGHT FAMILY OF COURSE  :D   AND OF COURSE YOUR FRIENDS ON HERE TOO.  DON'T EVER WORRY ABOUT MOANING OR GROANING,  THEY'VE LET ME DO THAT OFTEN ENOUGH.   I HOPE THE DAY GOES WELL FOR YOU AND THE WEEKEND TOO.  AND THE SAME FOR ALL OUR FRIENDS  HERE AND OVER THE POND.  TAKE CARE.   LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21738 on: June 23, 2018, 02:25:08 AM »
HELLO GIRL,S

THAT WAS NICE COMFORTABLE DAY  LIZ YOU MUST HAVE ENJOYED HAVING YOUR DOOR OPEN AND LETTING THE FRESH AIR FLOW THROUGH 

ALTHOUGH I THINK IT'S SUPPOSED TO RAIN LATER TONIGHT MIND YOU THE GARDENS COULD DO WITH IT . 

MY SISTER IS A BIT BETTER TODAY LIZ THANK GOODNESS  IT'S GOING TO BE A SLOW ROAD FOR HER SHE IS THE REASON I GO HOME EVERY YEAR LIZ   COULDN'T HAVE MADE IT WITHOUT HER .

RUBY   HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND MR B      NOT VERY LONG TO GO NOW UNTIL YOUR VISITORS ARRIVE .

SCOTLAND   NICE TO HAVE YOUR YOUNGER SISTER MOVE CLOSE TO YOU,    I AM SORRY TO HEAR YOUR  SISTER IN ARDS IS ILL  WISH  THE VERY BEST FOR HER .    MANY YEARS AGO WE LIVED IN NEWTOWNARDS FOR A BIT . 

TAKE IT EASY   :-* :-*

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21739 on: June 23, 2018, 07:29:16 AM »
HELLO GIRL,S

THAT WAS NICE COMFORTABLE DAY  LIZ YOU MUST HAVE ENJOYED HAVING YOUR DOOR OPEN AND LETTING THE FRESH AIR FLOW THROUGH 

ALTHOUGH I THINK IT'S SUPPOSED TO RAIN LATER TONIGHT MIND YOU THE GARDENS COULD DO WITH IT . 

MY SISTER IS A BIT BETTER TODAY LIZ THANK GOODNESS  IT'S GOING TO BE A SLOW ROAD FOR HER SHE IS THE REASON I GO HOME EVERY YEAR LIZ   COULDN'T HAVE MADE IT WITHOUT HER .

RUBY   HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND MR B      NOT VERY LONG TO GO NOW UNTIL YOUR VISITORS ARRIVE .

SCOTLAND   NICE TO HAVE YOUR YOUNGER SISTER MOVE CLOSE TO YOU,    I AM SORRY TO HEAR YOUR  SISTER IN ARDS IS ILL  WISH  THE VERY BEST FOR HER .    MANY YEARS AGO WE LIVED IN NEWTOWNARDS FOR A BIT . 
TAKE IT EASY   :-* :-*

JEAN I TURNED THE AIR ON AGAIN AND JUST LEFT IT RUNNING,  IT BRINGS IN COOL AIR AND  I NEED THAT IN HERE.  MY FRIEND TOLS ME TONIGHT THEY HAD HEAVY RAIN TODAY , NOT FOR LONG, BUT WE DID NOT HAVE ANY,  I FIND THAT STRANGE  HA.  ANYWAY IT DOES THE GARDENS GOOD.  I'M GLAD YOUR SISTER  IS FEELING BETTER JEAN, BETTER  BEING ON A SLOW ROAD TO GETTING BETTER THAN  GETTING WORSE.  HOPE SHE KEEPS ON IMPROVING LOVE.   LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21740 on: June 24, 2018, 04:43:07 PM »
HI LIZ,

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS WEATHER, IT'S LASHING HERE AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET MORE RAIN FOR A FEW DAYS. I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING A BIT BETTER :-*

JEAN, I'M GLAD  TO HEAR YOUR SISTER HAS IMPROVED A BIT,  HOPEFULLY SHE  WILL GET STRONGER EACH DAY :-*

I HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THEIR WEEKEND  :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21741 on: June 24, 2018, 08:56:58 PM »
HI LIZ,

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS WEATHER, IT'S LASHING HERE AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET MORE RAIN FOR A FEW DAYS. I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING A BIT BETTER :-*
JEAN, I'M GLAD  TO HEAR YOUR SISTER HAS IMPROVED A BIT,  HOPEFULLY SHE  WILL GET STRONGER EACH DAY :-*
I HOPE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THEIR WEEKEND  :-* *

RUBY IT'S SO NICE TO  HEAR FROM YOU.  I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD WEEKEND.  ONE MINUTE IT'S RAINING AND NEXT THE SUN IS OUT.  IT'S BEEN COOL BUT I  STILL HAD MY AIR ON AND LAST TIME I CAME OUT I TURNED IT OF AS IT WAS RAINING HARD, IT SEEMED BAD TO HAVE AIR ON AND IT RAINING OUTSIDE BUT I'VE TURNED IT ON AGAIN.  MY NOSE STARTED TO STUFF UP .  I WAS TALKING TO MY SISTER   EARLIER ON  AND SHE SAID THEIR WEATHER WAS OK.  HER OLDEST DAUGHTER AND FAMILY HAVE GONE TO NEW YORK , THEY LEFT LAST WEEK.  THIS IS THE 3RD YEAR THEY HAVE GONE , THEY SEEM TO LIKE IT.   TOMORROW WILL BE 3YRS. SINCE I MOVED INTO THIS APPARTMENT.  IT'S SO HARD TO BELIEVE IT'S BEEN 3 YRS ALREADY.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21742 on: June 24, 2018, 10:36:21 PM »
HI LIZ, THE RAIN HAS BEEN ON AND OFF ALL DAY, I CAN FEEL A BIT OF HUMIDITY IN THE HOUSE EVEN THOUGH THE WINDOWS AND DOORS ARE OPEN.

WE WERE TALKING TO BOBBY'S SISTERS YESTERDAY AND IT WAS SO NICE AT HOME THEY WERE ALL IN THE GARDEN, WE WANTED TO BE THERE  :(
ALL BEING WELL  BOBBY'S SISTER AND HUSBAND WILL BE ARRIVING HERE NEXT FRIDAY, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MEETING UP WITH HIS OTHER SISTER IN WASHINGTON  IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS, HER SON AND FAMILY LIVE THERE SO WE'RE PLANING A FAMILY GET TOGETHER.  :)

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR NIECE REALLY LIKES NEW YORK, WE HAVE BEEN TWICE BUT IT WAS YEARS AGO, WE ENJOYED IT THERE WAS LOTS TO SEE.

I HOPE YOU'RE NOT GETTING A COLD, I TRY TO AVOID TURNING THE  A/C ON IF I CAN. TAKE CARE LOVE  :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21743 on: June 25, 2018, 12:57:22 AM »
HI LIZ, THE RAIN HAS BEEN ON AND OFF ALL DAY, I CAN FEEL A BIT OF HUMIDITY IN THE HOUSE EVEN THOUGH THE WINDOWS AND DOORS ARE OPEN.

WE WERE TALKING TO BOBBY'S SISTERS YESTERDAY AND IT WAS SO NICE AT HOME THEY WERE ALL IN THE GARDEN, WE WANTED TO BE THERE  :(
ALL BEING WELL  BOBBY'S SISTER AND HUSBAND WILL BE ARRIVING HERE NEXT FRIDAY, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MEETING UP WITH HIS OTHER SISTER IN WASHINGTON  IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS, HER SON AND FAMILY LIVE THERE SO WE'RE PLANING A FAMILY GET TOGETHER.  :)
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR NIECE REALLY LIKES NEW YORK, WE HAVE BEEN TWICE BUT IT WAS YEARS AGO, WE ENJOYED IT THERE WAS LOTS TO SEE.
I HOPE YOU'RE NOT GETTING A COLD, I TRY TO AVOID TURNING THE  A/C ON IF I CAN. TAKE CARE LOVE  :-*

RUBY I SEEM TO START GETTING THE STUFFY NOSE AFTER TURNING THE AIR OF.  SO ON IT GOES WITHER IT RAINS OR NOT.  IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE HOW THE TIME FLEW IN FOR YOUR COMPANY COMING.  I HOPE THE WEATHER STAYS NICE FOR THEM.  I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO NEW YORK AND WOULD LOVE TO GO, NOT SURE HOW I COULD MAKE THAT HAPPEN.  IT SOUNDS LIKE  YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A GREAT TIME GIRL.  BOBBY WILL SEE HIS SISTERS AND YOU WILL BE DOING SOME TRAVELING TOO.   THE WEEK WILL FLY IN AND THEY'LL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.  YOU'RE GOING TO BE SO BUSY SO WE'LL UNDERSTAND IF YOU'RE NOT ON FOR A WHILE.  HAVE A NICE EVEN ING.    LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21744 on: June 26, 2018, 03:45:43 AM »
HI GIRLS,  RAIN..WHAT RAIN ? NEVER SAW A DROP ,    WE REALLY NEED SOME .   THE WEATHER HAS BEEN VERY CHANGEABLE , A LOT OF PEOPLE I KNOW HAVE COLD LIKE SYMPTOMS .   

RUBY ,  HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR THE FAMILY REUNION . WON'T BE LONG NOW . 

LIZ  ,  IF THE AIR IN YOUR APARTMENT GETS DRY TRY HAVING VASES OF WATER SITTING ABOUT  IT MAY HELP STOP THE STUFFY NOSE 

THE SENIORS CENTER IS HAVING A BBQ THIS WEDNESDAY  AND MY NEIGHBOUR (WHO I USED TO LIKE  ) :D  VOLUNTEERED 3 OF US TO MAKE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE  SINGLE SERVING SIZE  :o  WELL I SPENT ALL OF YESTERDAY MAKING 4 DOZEN  NEEDLESS TO SAY I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE WORD  SHORTCAKE   AGAIN   :D 

WELL GIRLS I AM GOING TO LOVE YA AND LEAVE YA  LIGHTS OUT FOR ME , G,NIGHT GOD BLESS  :-*

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21745 on: June 26, 2018, 07:29:20 AM »
HI GIRLS,  RAIN..WHAT RAIN ? NEVER SAW A DROP ,    WE REALLY NEED SOME .   THE WEATHER HAS BEEN VERY CHANGEABLE , A LOT OF PEOPLE I KNOW HAVE COLD LIKE SYMPTOMS .   

RUBY ,  HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR THE FAMILY REUNION . WON'T BE LONG NOW . 

LIZ  ,  IF THE AIR IN YOUR APARTMENT GETS DRY TRY HAVING VASES OF WATER SITTING ABOUT  IT MAY HELP STOP THE STUFFY NOSE 

THE SENIORS CENTER IS HAVING A BBQ THIS WEDNESDAY  AND MY NEIGHBOUR (WHO I USED TO LIKE  ) :D  VOLUNTEERED 3 OF US TO MAKE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE  SINGLE SERVING SIZE  :o  WELL I SPENT ALL OF YESTERDAY MAKING 4 DOZEN  NEEDLESS TO SAY I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE WORD  SHORTCAKE   AGAIN   :D 
WELL GIRLS I AM GOING TO LOVE YA AND LEAVE YA  LIGHTS OUT FOR ME , G,NIGHT GOD BLESS  :-*

JEAN, VERY GENEROUS OF THIS NEIGHBOUR TO VOLUNTER YOUR SERVICES WITHOUT ASKING YOU FIRST >:D    BUT GOD LOVE YOU ANYWAY AND I HOPE THEY ALL ENJOY ALL THAT WORK YOU DID.  ENJOY THE BBQ.  WE ARE  HAVING ONE THIS WEEKEND DOWN STAIRS AND I WILL BE GOING.  I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY PAID MY MONEY  :D   HOPE YOU GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP.  YOU'RE PROBABLY IN DREAM LAND RIGHT NOW, IT'S AFTER 2/30AM   I'LL BE OF TO BED MYSELF.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21746 on: June 26, 2018, 05:11:27 PM »
HI GIRLS, I HAVE BEEN A BUSY BEE GETING READY FOR EILEEN & DAVID COMING ON FRIDAY, :)

JEAN, YOU'RE A GOOD WOMAN LOOKING AFTER THE SENIORS, I WOULDN'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT MAKING STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE, IT DOSEN'T SOUND EASY.

IS YOUR SISTER STILL IMPROVING ? :-*

LIZ, I AM SOO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU'RE GOING TO THE BBQ, I'M SURE YOU WILL ENJOY THE COMPANY AND THE FOOD, I HOPE YOU GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH  :D. :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21747 on: June 26, 2018, 09:22:38 PM »
HI GIRLS, I HAVE BEEN A BUSY BEE GETING READY FOR EILEEN & DAVID COMING ON FRIDAY, :)

JEAN, YOU'RE A GOOD WOMAN LOOKING AFTER THE SENIORS, I WOULDN'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT MAKING STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE, IT DOSEN'T SOUND EASY.
IS YOUR SISTER STILL IMPROVING ? :-*

LIZ, I AM SOO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU'RE GOING TO THE BBQ, I'M SURE YOU WILL ENJOY THE COMPANY AND THE FOOD, I HOPE YOU GET YOUR MONEY'S WORTH  :D . :-*

RUBY, IT INCLUDES BEER AND WINE, MUNCHIES ETC BUT I WILL BE JUST HAVING HAMBURGER OR A HOT DOG.  THEY HAVE A GROUP THAT'S PLAYING SO I GUESS THAT'S WHERE THE MONEY IS GOING HA.  IT WAS ALWAYS THE MANAGER WHO DID ALL THE PLANING BUT THIS YEAR IT'S THE SUPERS.  I GUESS THEY ARE DOING THEIR BEST, THEY ARE REALLY NICE PEOPLE.   I GUESS THE WEEK IS GOING BY FAST  BUT YOU MUST BE GETTING EXCITED  AND FRIDAY WILL COME  BEFORE YOU KNOW IT..   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21748 on: June 27, 2018, 01:43:18 AM »
ANOTHER LOVELY DAY IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD   :) 

RUBY,  I AM SURE EVERYTHING WILL GO WELL  I'M SURE THEY WON'T NOTICE IF THERE IS A WEE COBWEB IN THE CORNER  ;) :D  THEY WILL BE LUCKIN A WE CUPPA TEA AND A CREAM BUN  ;) 

LIZ , GET THE GLAD RAGS AND YOUR MAKEUP ON  GIRL AND HAVE A GREAT TIME  YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MIGHT CLICK  :smitten: ;)   

WORKED A GOOD PART OF THE DAY IN THE GARDENS  (BACK AND FRONT )  AND WAS TALKING TO A NEIGHBOUR  WHO SAID " IS THAT A DAPPLED WILLOW ? "  "YES I SAID "  ALL OF A SUDDEN IT DAWNED ON ME  JUST AS SHE SAID  ' YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PLANT THEM' ,  YOUR RIGHT I SAID  NEVER THOUGHT '   SO WE CALLED A TREE COMPANY AND THE ARE COMING  NEXT WEEK TO REMOVE IT BEFORE IT GETS ANY BIGGER .           

MY NEIGHBOUR WHO I USED TO LIKE :D  DROPPED BY TODAY WITH 3 CARTONS OF WHIPPING CREAM  FOR THE SHORTCAKES TOMORROW , I SAID TO HER " YOUR HEADS CUT WOMAN   :D   SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT I MEANT   :D  SO I WILL BE A BUSY WEE WOMAN THE MARRA   

LIZ I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR BBQ COSTS  OURS IS  $5 .

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21749 on: June 27, 2018, 06:35:05 AM »
ANOTHER LOVELY DAY IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD   :) 
RUBY,  I AM SURE EVERYTHING WILL GO WELL  I'M SURE THEY WON'T NOTICE IF THERE IS A WEE COBWEB IN THE CORNER  ;) :D  THEY WILL BE LUCKIN A WE CUPPA TEA AND A CREAM BUN  ;) 
LIZ , GET THE GLAD RAGS AND YOUR MAKEUP ON  GIRL AND HAVE A GREAT TIME  YOU NEVER KNOW YOU MIGHT CLICK  :smitten: ;)   

WORKED A GOOD PART OF THE DAY IN THE GARDENS  (BACK AND FRONT )  AND WAS TALKING TO A NEIGHBOUR  WHO SAID " IS THAT A DAPPLED WILLOW ? "  "YES I SAID "  ALL OF A SUDDEN IT DAWNED ON ME  JUST AS SHE SAID  ' YOU KNOW YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU PLANT THEM' ,  YOUR RIGHT I SAID  NEVER THOUGHT '   SO WE CALLED A TREE COMPANY AND THE ARE COMING  NEXT WEEK TO REMOVE IT BEFORE IT GETS ANY BIGGER .           
MY NEIGHBOUR WHO I USED TO LIKE :D  DROPPED BY TODAY WITH 3 CARTONS OF WHIPPING CREAM  FOR THE SHORTCAKES TOMORROW , I SAID TO HER " YOUR HEADS CUT WOMAN   :D   SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT I MEANT   :D  SO I WILL BE A BUSY WEE WOMAN THE MARRA   

LIZ I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR BBQ COSTS  OURS IS  $5 .

JEAN YOU'RE SMART TO HAVE CALLED A TREE COMPANY , I DON'T KNOW WHAT A DAPPED WILLOW IS BUT I'M THINKING IT MUST GROW PRETTY HIGH.  PEOPLE DON'T THINK OF HOW HIGH A TREE WILL GROW, LIKE THE ONE I  HAD AT THE BOTTOM OF MY GARDEN , OUT FRONT.  THE STRANGE THING IS, MY FRIEND AND I WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS  A FEW DAYS AGO.    IT'S AN EVERGREEN AND WAS A MAN'S HEIGHT WHEN WE FIRST MOVED IN AND NOW IT'S  A TREE THAT SHOULD BE IN A FOREST.  SAME WITH A TREE IN THE NEIGHBOUR'S BACK THAT IS BACK TO BACK WITH MINE,  ANOTHER TREE THAT SHOULD NEVER BE IN A GARDEN .  OH WELL.  I LOVE YOU FOR KEEPING THE OLE SAYINGS UP.  ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO WHIP THIS CREAM UP AND BRING IT WITH YOU?.  ANYWAY LOVE  THIS BBQ IS USUALLY FREE AND RUN BY THE  MANAGEMENT  BUT THEY TURNED OVER NEW MANAGERS AND IT'S THE SUPER'S DOING IT.   FIVE SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PRICE  WHICH IS WHY I WAS SURPRISED WHEN THE FLYER SAID $15.  I BETTER GET MYMONEY'S WORTH.  AND MAYBE  I'LL CLICK HA.   LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner