Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1632553 times)

kraftcheese

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #21750 on: June 27, 2018, 07:54:52 AM »

Hello you all from Oz. 
Ruby, you're in for a busy time with your visitors.  Hope you all have a ball.  I had my only brother and his wife down for a week's stay last week and we had a nice time together, along with my youngest sister and her man. Enjoy yourselves!   :-*

Mcd, I'm sorry your sister is so poorly and hope things improve for her soon.  I'm laughing at the idea of your neighbour (who you used to like) dropping you in it for 4 doz strawberry shortcakes.  Very good of her.  :D I'm sure your efforts will be much appreciated.   :-*

Liz, I'm so delighted that you're going to the BBQ.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  Hope your internet is behaving itself again.   :-*

Enjoy your lovely warm weather.  I'm hibernating here. lol.  Not much rain still, but cool enough - only up to about 14 or 15C in the daytime.  ::) :D
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21751 on: June 27, 2018, 03:04:57 PM »
Hello you all from Oz. 
Ruby, you're in for a busy time with your visitors.  Hope you all have a ball.  I had my only brother and his wife down for a week's stay last week and we had a nice time together, along with my youngest sister and her man. Enjoy yourselves!   :-*

Mcd, I'm sorry your sister is so poorly and hope things improve for her soon.  I'm laughing at the idea of your neighbour (who you used to like) dropping you in it for 4 doz strawberry shortcakes.  Very good of her.  :D I'm sure your efforts will be much appreciated.   :-*

Liz, I'm so delighted that you're going to the BBQ.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  Hope your internet is behaving itself again.   :-*

Enjoy your lovely warm weather.  I'm hibernating here. lol.  Not much rain still, but cool enough - only up to about 14 or 15C in the daytime.  ::) :D

KC, HAD A LONG EMAIL AND WHEN I WENT TO POST IT SAID I WAS  NOT ON LONG ENOUGH , DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS BUT IT'S BEEN GOING ON NOW FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS.  I WILL  ANSWER YOUR POST LATER.  IT REALLY GETS ME.   >:D LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #21752 on: June 27, 2018, 05:05:03 PM »
HI GIRLS IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU ALL.

JEAN,  IT'S LUCKY YOUR NEIGHBOUR POINTED OUT THE TREE, IS SHE NOW YOUR BEST FRIEND ?  :D

SARAH, EILEEN & DAVID ARE ALL PACKED SO THE EXCITMENT IS BUILDING,  I HOPE THE RAIN DOSEN'T DURTY MY WINDIES  :D

BOBBY'S  FAMILY IS SMALL COMPAIRED TO MINE SO IT WILL BE LOVELY SEEING EVERYONE TOGETHER. :)

LIZ, AFTER THIS  BBQ YOU COULD TURN INTO A PARTY ANIMAL, GO GIRL GO  :D

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21753 on: June 27, 2018, 08:08:30 PM »
HI GIRLS IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU ALL.

JEAN,  IT'S LUCKY YOUR NEIGHBOUR POINTED OUT THE TREE, IS SHE NOW YOUR BEST FRIEND ?  :D

SARAH, EILEEN & DAVID ARE ALL PACKED SO THE EXCITMENT IS BUILDING,  I HOPE THE RAIN DOSEN'T DURTY MY WINDIES  :D

BOBBY'S  FAMILY IS SMALL COMPAIRED TO MINE SO IT WILL BE LOVELY SEEING EVERYONE TOGETHER. :)

LIZ, AFTER THIS  BBQ YOU COULD TURN INTO A PARTY ANIMAL, GO GIRL GO  :D

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  HA.  I MISS GETTING TOGETHER WITH ALL THE FAMILY AT TERESA'S HOUSE.  THERE WOULD BE ABOUT 15  AND TERESA LOVED IT WHEN ALL THE FAMILY WAS TOGETHER.  I WAS JUST THINKING OF EILEEN AND DAVID EARLY ON.  JUST A FEW MORE DAYS.  IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE VERY HOT AT THE WK. END, HEAT WARNING AN ALL.  I  HEARD THEY WERE GETTING NICE WEATHER BACK HOME BUT COMING OF A PLANE INTO 31 IS A SHOCK SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR AIR ON IN THE CAR.HA.   WHEN MY SISTER, RIP, AND HER HUSBAND CAME OVER I THOUGHT I HAD AIR IN MY CAR SO WE WERE ABOUT HALF WAY HOME AND REALISED IT WAS WARM AIR COMING IN, WE OPENED THE WINDOW AND  THE RUSH OF AIR WAS MUCH COOLER.  WONDER HOW JACKIE AND VI ARE GETTING ON.    ANYWAY HOPE THE REST OF THE GOES  WELL LOVE     LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

Val

« Reply #21754 on: June 28, 2018, 07:30:17 PM »
Hello all, return of the Ghost from Sandy Row, sorry I have not been on but I have been in a lot of pain with my knees.
I was scheduled for surgery yesterday and I was about 10 mins before going into the surgery and the doctor came to see me. I thought he was just going to give me a little talk before going in.lo and behold I was in for a surprise. The surgery was cancelled because somehow there was no beds for the people after surgery. I could have cried I had built myself up so much and then told it was not going to happen. I had a call from his office a little earlier to say I had been rebooked for July 10th at 8:30am. Now the anxiety at arts all over again.

IT sounds like there is a lot of fun things going on with so many of you. I haven't had time to go back and read some but I will. Will be back soon. Love Val  :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #21755 on: June 28, 2018, 09:10:27 PM »
HI VAL, I'M SORRY TO HEAR WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH AT THE HOSPITAL AFTER YOU HAD YOURSELF PREPARED, AT LEAST YOU HAVE ANOTHER DATE AND THE SAME THING SHOULDN'T HAPPEN AGAIN. ARE YOU GETTING BOTH KNEES DONE ?

WE'RE GETTING READY FOR BOBBY'S SISTER & HUSBAND ARRIVING TOMORROW, WE TOOK THEM TO ONE OF OUR MEET'S AT THE " BELFAST LOUNGE " THE LAST TIME THEY WERE HERE.

HOW IS JIM DOING AND HAS HIS KNEE IMPROVED ? GIVE HIM A HUG FROM ME  :-*

INCASE YOU'RE WONDERING ABOUT THE BIG PRINT, LIZ HAS A PROBLEM WITH HER EYE AND THIS MAKES IT EASIER FOR HER TO READ.

KEEP INTOUCH.  :-*

mcd

« Reply #21756 on: June 29, 2018, 03:02:41 AM »
Hello all, return of the Ghost from Sandy Row, sorry I have not been on but I have been in a lot of pain with my knees.
I was scheduled for surgery yesterday and I was about 10 mins before going into the surgery and the doctor came to see me. I thought he was just going to give me a little talk before going in.lo and behold I was in for a surprise. The surgery was cancelled because somehow there was no beds for the people after surgery. I could have cried I had built myself up so much and then told it was not going to happen. I had a call from his office a little earlier to say I had been rebooked for July 10th at 8:30am. Now the anxiety at arts all over again.

IT sounds like there is a lot of fun things going on with so many of you. I haven't had time to go back and read some but I will. Will be back soon. Love Val  :-*

VAL ITS SO NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU ,I AM SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE RUN AROUND AT THE HOSPITAL  ITS STRESSFUL ENOUGH  TO GET YOURSELF TO THE POINT OF HAVING THE OPERATION ONLY TO BE TOLD ITS NOT HAPPENING,   SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN  >:(   THINKING OF YOU VAL AND I WILL KEEP YOU AND JIM IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS . LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS .
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

mcd

« Reply #21757 on: June 29, 2018, 03:45:46 AM »
Hello you all from Oz. 

HI KC ,   THANK YOU SARAH, MY SIS IS AT HOME NOW AND DOING BETTER  ALTHOUGH HER SKIN IS WAFER THIN  AND JUST TOUCHING HER GENTLY CAUSES A BRUISE .    I AM HOPING SHE IMPROVES . 

RUBY HOPE YOUR WINDIES ARE STILL SPARKLING  AND  THE FLURS ARE ALL SCRUBBED , :D [size=78%] [/size]  RELAX AND ENJOY  :-* 

LIZ  ITS SUPPOSE TO BE REALLY   REALLY HOT  STARTING TOMORROW  AND I AM GOING TO HATE IT .  I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT APPARENTLY BACK HOME BECAUSE OF THE HEAT WAVE  THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD    TO FILL THE PETROL TANKS IN THEIR CARS ONLY HALF FULL INCASE THEY EXPLODE DUE TO THE HIGH TEMPS , I HAD TO LAUGH  BUT I AM WONDERING WHAT KIND OF PETROL THEY USE .   

WE WERE AT SHANNONS GRAD TODAY  IT WAS HELD IN A HOCKEY ARENA  OVER 200 KIDS GRADUATING  WHAT A LONG DAY .   

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT OR  A GOOD DAY  CHUMS  BEHAVE YOURSELVES  :-* :-*

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

kraftcheese

« Reply #21758 on: June 29, 2018, 05:19:51 AM »

HI VAL, WHAT A LET-DOWN!!!  THAT'S AWFUL GETTING YOU ALL PREPARED AND PSYCHED UP AND THEN CANCELLING 10 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR OP.  THANK GOODNESS YOU HAVEN'T LONG TO WAIT.  IF THEY DID THE SAME THING AGAIN, I'D REFUSE TO LEAVE!!  TAKE CARE.   :-* :-* 

RUBY AND BOBBY, HOPE YOU HAVE A BALL WITH YOUR FAMILY.   :drinks: :party:

MCD, THAT MADE ME LAUGH ABOUT THE PETROL TANKS EXPLODING IN THE HEAT.   :D

Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21759 on: June 29, 2018, 06:35:21 PM »

OH VAL, WHAT A DISAPOINTMENT.  HAVING BUILD YOURSELF UP AND THEN NOTHING.  IT'S A DISGRACE  TO HAVE NO BEDS FOR PEOPLE,  >:D EVEN THOSE WHO ARE BROUGHT IN AND HAVE TO WAIT IN THE CORRIDOORS  WHILE THEY HURRY UP SOME OTHER PERSON OUT.  I BET IF YOU HAD GONE THE PAYING ROUTE AND BOOKED YOURSELF A PRIVATE ROOM YOU WOULD HAVE HAD NO PROBLEM.  ONE THING IS THAT THEY BOOKED YOU  AGAIN SO THAT IS SOMETHING AND THAT WON'T BE LONG IN GOING IN.  AT LEAST YOU WILL BE OUT FOR CANADA DAY.  TAKE CARE.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21760 on: June 29, 2018, 06:45:22 PM »
HI VAL, I'M SORRY TO HEAR WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH AT THE HOSPITAL AFTER YOU HAD YOURSELF PREPARED, AT LEAST YOU HAVE ANOTHER DATE AND THE SAME THING SHOULDN'T HAPPEN AGAIN. ARE YOU GETTING BOTH KNEES DONE ?

WE'RE GETTING READY FOR BOBBY'S SISTER & HUSBAND ARRIVING TOMORROW, WE TOOK THEM TO ONE OF OUR MEET'S AT THE " BELFAST LOUNGE " THE LAST TIME THEY WERE HERE.

HOW IS JIM DOING AND HAS HIS KNEE IMPROVED ? GIVE HIM A HUG FROM ME  :-*

INCASE YOU'RE WONDERING ABOUT THE BIG PRINT, LIZ HAS A PROBLEM WITH HER EYE AND THIS MAKES IT EASIER FOR HER TO READ.
KEEP INTOUCH.  :-*

RUBY, THANKS FOR EXPLAINING THAT TO VAL.  I WAS THINKING OF YOU  AND ONE MORE DAY LEFT.  WHEN WILL YOU BE GOING DOWN THE STATES TO SEE BOBBY'S  OTHER SISTER.  I BET THEY ARE GETTING EXCITED TOO.   ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO GO AROUND  FLUFFING UP THE CUSHIONS.  HA.   WHEN WE FIRST CAME OVER  HERE AND STAYING WITH PAT'S SISTER AND FAMILY,  THEY SAID  WHAT'S THE POINT OF CLEANING UP  AS YOU WILL BE LIVING HERE FOR A WHILE SO THEY NEVER EVEN CLEANED UP,  AT THE TIME I CAME FROM A HOME WHERE YOU CLEANED UP SO THIS TO ME WAS VERY DISRESPECTFUL.  AFTR A WHILE I GOT TO KNOW THEM AND  KNEW THAT THIS WAS THEM.  ANYWAY  LOVE I  HOPE YOUR COMPANY HAS A SAFE JOURNEY HERE.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21761 on: June 29, 2018, 06:51:49 PM »
   HI KC ,   THANK YOU SARAH, MY SIS IS AT HOME NOW AND DOING BETTER  ALTHOUGH HER SKIN IS WAFER THIN  AND JUST TOUCHING HER GENTLY CAUSES A BRUISE .    I AM HOPING SHE IMPROVES . 

RUBY HOPE YOUR WINDIES ARE STILL SPARKLING  AND  THE FLURS ARE ALL SCRUBBED , :D [size=78%] [/size]  RELAX AND ENJOY  :-* 

LIZ  ITS SUPPOSE TO BE REALLY   REALLY HOT  STARTING TOMORROW  AND I AM GOING TO HATE IT .  I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT APPARENTLY BACK HOME BECAUSE OF THE HEAT WAVE  THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD    TO FILL THE PETROL TANKS IN THEIR CARS ONLY HALF FULL INCASE THEY EXPLODE DUE TO THE HIGH TEMPS , I HAD TO LAUGH  BUT I AM WONDERING WHAT KIND OF PETROL THEY USE .   

WE WERE AT SHANNONS GRAD TODAY  IT WAS HELD IN A HOCKEY ARENA  OVER 200 KIDS GRADUATING  WHAT A LONG DAY .   
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT OR  A GOOD DAY  CHUMS  BEHAVE YOURSELVES  :-* :-*

JEAN I'VE BEEN HEARING ALL ABOUT THE HEAT THEY ARE HAVING BACK HOME, THE WEATHER IS REALLY  UPSIDE DOWN.  BUT THAT THING ABOUT THE GAS EXPLODING,  WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT.  MAYBE THEY MEAN THE HEAT WILL HEAT UP THE GAS IN THE TANK AND BOOM.  I'M GLAD THEY HELD IT INSIDE OUT OF THE HEAT AND ALL THOSE KIDS  MUST HAVE LOOKED  LOVELY IN THEIR HATS AND GOWNS.  I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOUR SISTER IS IMPROVING SOME JEAN,  LORD LOVE HER I HOPE SHE KEEPS ON IMPROVING.    LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

Dot/dash

« Reply #21762 on: June 30, 2018, 01:36:16 PM »

Liz below is an image of one of my scabious plants             these grow wild in the common           mine of

course have been cultivated    :)   :-*

love me          love my gelding     

jillyfred

« Reply #21763 on: June 30, 2018, 04:39:58 PM »

Dot they are beautiful.
I note the Fushias in between- love fushias.
jilly

jackiehillis

« Reply #21764 on: July 01, 2018, 08:14:58 PM »
HI EVERYONE. WE GOT BACK FRIDAY NIGHT. HAD A FANTASTIC TIME. THE WEATHER WAS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. NEVER RAINED WHEN WE WERE OUT. HOPE EVERYONE IS KEEPING WELL. SORRY ABOUT THE HOSPITAL VAL.   :) :)
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "