Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1651509 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #21795 on: July 03, 2018, 08:07:11 PM »
HI GIRLS, THIS IS A QUICK LOOK IN,  I HAVE LEFT EILEEN IN THE GARDEN AND THE BOYS ARE WATCHING THE SOCCER, ENGLAND ARE PLAYING AND I CAN HEAR A FEW CHOICE WORDS BEIN SHOUTED  :D

JEAN,  I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SON, I HOPE HE GETS A GOOD EXPLANATION AS TO WHY HE WOULD BE HELD. I'M SURE THE COMPANY WILL INVESTAGATE THE REAL REASON AND I'M SURE IT WON'T BE HARD TO TRACK DOWN THE CUSTOMS OFFICER.   :-*

SARAH,  KEEP WARM, IT WILL BE SPRING BEFORE YOU KNOW IT  ;) :-*

LIZ, I KNEW  YOU WOULD BECOME A PARTY ANIMAL, SO HAPPY YOU HAD A GOOD TIME  :-* 

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21796 on: July 03, 2018, 10:30:59 PM »
  Elizabeth, if your using a laptop or desktop, you can make the font as big as you want.   :-* :-*

JACKIE I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONLY WHEN YOU WERE WRITING THERE AND THEN.   HOW WOULD I MAKE IT BIG  TO STAY BIG.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21797 on: July 03, 2018, 10:47:46 PM »
HI GIRLS, THIS IS A QUICK LOOK IN,  I HAVE LEFT EILEEN IN THE GARDEN AND THE BOYS ARE WATCHING THE SOCCER, ENGLAND ARE PLAYING AND I CAN HEAR A FEW CHOICE WORDS BEIN SHOUTED  :D

JEAN,  I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SON, I HOPE HE GETS A GOOD EXPLANATION AS TO WHY HE WOULD BE HELD. I'M SURE THE COMPANY WILL INVESTAGATE THE REAL REASON AND I'M SURE IT WON'T BE HARD TO TRACK DOWN THE CUSTOMS OFFICER.   :-*

SARAH,  KEEP WARM, IT WILL BE SPRING BEFORE YOU KNOW IT  ;) :-*

LIZ, I KNEW  YOU WOULD BECOME A PARTY ANIMAL, SO HAPPY YOU HAD A GOOD TIME  :-*

I JUST HAD  LONG EMAIL DISAPPEAR.  SAID  SOMETHING AND TRY AGAIN >:D >:D I AM TOO MAD  WILL DO ANOTHER ONE LATER.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #21798 on: July 04, 2018, 12:07:45 AM »
JACKIE I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONLY WHEN YOU WERE WRITING THERE AND THEN.   HOW WOULD I MAKE IT BIG  TO STAY BIG.  LIZ :-*
   ELIZABETH, WHAT VERSION OF WINDOWS ARE YOU USING. WINDOWS 7, WINDOWS 10.  ??
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

mcd

« Reply #21799 on: July 04, 2018, 01:37:01 AM »
HELLO EVERYONE ,  WE NEED A BREAK IN THIS HEAT  THE AIR IS SO HEAVY IT JUST DRAINS THE ENERGY . BETWEEN THE CHILDER MINDIN AND THIS HEAT I AM FADING AWAY TILL NUTHIN  :D

RUBY, MARK WASN'T THE ONLY ONE BEING HELD UP AT THE BORDER  THE PLACE WAS OVERFLOWING   ALL THAT OFFICER HAD TO DO WAS CHECK HIS LOG  BUT NO THIS WAS YOUR MAN TRUMPS COMMAND 

I AM STILL CHILD MINDIN PEACE AND QUIET ARRIVES THURSDAY  :yahoo: 

SARAH HOPE YOU,NORMAN AND THE FAMILY ARE ALL WELL ,STAY WARM AND  KEEP THE WOOLIES HANDY      SORRY TO HEAR YOUR G,DAUGHTER LOST HER DAD .     

STAY WELL EVERYONE CATCH UP WITH YOU ALL LATER  :-*

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21800 on: July 04, 2018, 04:20:54 AM »
   ELIZABETH, WHAT VERSION OF WINDOWS ARE YOU USING. WINDOWS 7, WINDOWS 10.  ??

JACKIE I HAVE WINDOWS  10.   ON ONE OF THE OTHER THREADS I'M ON THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO THEM.  IN FACT IT JUST  ONE OF THE GUYS JUST OPENED UP ANOTHER  THRREAD ABOUT IT.  ASKING IF IT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM AND A FEW MORE PEOPLE HAVE SAID IT HAS.    DOES THIS MEAN IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH  THE   THREAD  OR THE  BELFAST  FORUM.   PEOPLE ARE GETTING MAD.   ::) LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21801 on: July 04, 2018, 04:28:09 AM »
HELLO EVERYONE ,  WE NEED A BREAK IN THIS HEAT  THE AIR IS SO HEAVY IT JUST DRAINS THE ENERGY . BETWEEN THE CHILDER MINDIN AND THIS HEAT I AM FADING AWAY TILL NUTHIN  :D

RUBY, MARK WASN'T THE ONLY ONE BEING HELD UP AT THE BORDER  THE PLACE WAS OVERFLOWING   ALL THAT OFFICER HAD TO DO WAS CHECK HIS LOG  BUT NO THIS WAS YOUR MAN TRUMPS COMMAND 

I AM STILL CHILD MINDIN PEACE AND QUIET ARRIVES THURSDAY  :yahoo: 

SARAH HOPE YOU,NORMAN AND THE FAMILY ARE ALL WELL ,STAY WARM AND  KEEP THE WOOLIES HANDY      SORRY TO HEAR YOUR G,DAUGHTER LOST HER DAD .     
STAY WELL EVERYONE CATCH UP WITH YOU ALL LATER  :-*

JEAN IT'S THE HUMIDITY THAT KILLS ME , I JUST WANT TO SLEEP AND THAT'S NOT GOOD.  WELL MAYBE AT NIGHT :D   IT'S LIKE THIS THE REST OF THE WEEK AND HOPEFULLY  THE HUMIDITY WILL GO.   ARE THE CHILDER  BIG ENOUGH TO SEND OUTSIDE AND LOCK THE DOOR FOR A COUPLE OF HRS.   ONLY JOKING.   I HAD A NICE SURPRISE TODAY,  MY FRIEND CALLED OVER  AGAIN WITH MCDONALDS.  AND WATER FOR ME.  WE SAT TALKING AND I WAS TELLING HER ABOUT MARK.  I BLAMED  TRUMP ON IT.  SHE HAD PLENTY TO SAY AS WELL.  THE MAN WILL NOT REST TILL  EVERYOEN IS AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER.  THAT MAY SOUNDS   FAR OUT BUT WITH HIM , IT COULD BE POSSIBLE.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21802 on: July 04, 2018, 04:34:10 AM »
THOUGHT I WOULD START ANOTHER ONE FOR THIS.  I HAD MEANT TO WRITE IT ON MY LAST ONE.   HAVE YOU NOTICED THEY ARE STARTING  BOXING DAY SALES ALREADY AND I JUST HAD  AN EMAIL AD  FROM WALMART  ON SUMMER CLOTHES  CLEARANCE >:D , IT'S ONE THING BRINGING THE CLOTHES IN EARLY  FOR SPRING BUT WE HAVE JUST GONE INTO SUMMER AND THEY  WANT TO  SHORTEN IT.   IT'S MADDENING.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #21803 on: July 04, 2018, 02:05:35 PM »
MORNING
THOUGHT I WOULD CHECK IN BEFORE THE YOUNG  ONES STARTED TO. MOVE  :lazy: :lazy:

LIZ. WE WERE IN LOWES AABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND THE HAD CHRISTMAS TREES UP  ITS BEYOUND RIDICULOUS NOW THEY ARE MESSING WITH THE KIDS HEADS THEY THINK SANTA WILL BE HERE SOON  >:(   

AND YOUR RIGHT WHATS HAPPENING AT THE BORDERS NOW , IS DOWN TO TRUMP  BECAUSE  OTTAWA PUT HEFTY TARIFS  ON A LOT OF GOODS COMING UP HERE SO THEY ARE MAKING THINGS HARD FOR US but as the customs officer told Mark they are doing the same now turning Americans AWAY  HEAVEN KNOWS WHERE ITS GOING TO END  THE MAN IS A BARM POT .
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21804 on: July 04, 2018, 02:17:53 PM »
MORNING
THOUGHT I WOULD CHECK IN BEFORE THE YOUNG  ONES STARTED TO. MOVE  :lazy: :lazy:

LIZ. WE WERE IN LOWES AABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO AND THE HAD CHRISTMAS TREES UP  ITS BEYOUND RIDICULOUS NOW THEY ARE MESSING WITH THE KIDS HEADS THEY THINK SANTA WILL BE HERE SOON  >:D   

AND YOUR RIGHT WHATS HAPPENING AT THE BORDERS NOW , IS DOWN TO TRUMP  BECAUSE  OTTAWA PUT HEFTY TARIFS  ON A LOT OF GOODS COMING UP HERE SO THEY ARE MAKING THINGS HARD FOR US but as the customs officer told Mark they are doing the same now turning Americans AWAY  HEAVEN KNOWS WHERE ITS GOING TO END  THE MAN IS A BARM POT .

COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER JEAN.   BUT THAT THING WITH THE CHRISTMAS TREES, THAT'S  LUDICRIS , I DON'T THINK THAT'S  SPELT RIGHT BUT I NEVER GOT A RED LINE UNDER IT.   MY FRIEND WAS OVER AT  COSTCO YESTERDAY , I WONDER DO THEY HAVE THEIRS UP YET.  THEY ARE USUALLY THE FIRST FOR CHRISTMAS STUFF.  IT'S DEPRESSING.    COREECT ME IF I'M WRONG, DIDN'T THE STATES PUT THE TARIFS ON OUR STEEL FIRST AND OTTAWA RETALIATED.   ANYMORE NEW  NEWS ON MARK.  ONE MORE DAY TO GO FOR PEACE HA.  LIZ :-* 
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #21805 on: July 04, 2018, 05:31:49 PM »
JACKIE I HAVE WINDOWS  10.   ON ONE OF THE OTHER THREADS I'M ON THE SAME THING IS HAPPENING TO THEM.  IN FACT IT JUST  ONE OF THE GUYS JUST OPENED UP ANOTHER  THRREAD ABOUT IT.  ASKING IF IT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM AND A FEW MORE PEOPLE HAVE SAID IT HAS.    DOES THIS MEAN IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH  THE   THREAD  OR THE  BELFAST  FORUM.   PEOPLE ARE GETTING MAD.   ::) LIZ :-*
                            ELIZABETH, YOU MAKE THE FONT SIZE BIGGER ON YOUR COMPUTER. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BF OR OTHER THREADS. JUST FOLLOW THESE TWO STEPS.   

"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21806 on: July 05, 2018, 01:34:27 AM »
JACKIE, PLEASE  DON'T THINK I'M STUPID BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE START IS.  I DON'T HAVE TO USE START TO GET INTO ANYTHING.   I'VE GONE TO SOME OTHER SCREENS BUT CAN'T SEE THE WORD START.  I KNOW IF I'M WRITING I CAN MAKE MY FONTS , WRITING, BIGGER OR SMALLER, IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN.  LIZ           ??? :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #21807 on: July 05, 2018, 01:47:29 AM »
JACKIE, PLEASE  DON'T THINK I'M STUPID BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE START IS.  I DON'T HAVE TO USE START TO GET INTO ANYTHING.   I'VE GONE TO SOME OTHER SCREENS BUT CAN'T SEE THE WORD START.  I KNOW IF I'M WRITING I CAN MAKE MY FONTS , WRITING, BIGGER OR SMALLER, IS THAT WHAT YOU MEAN.  LIZ           ??? :-*
Elizabeth, at the very bottom left of your screen, is the start icon. It looks like a window with 4 squares. That's how you start and shut down your computer. When you click on it, everything on your computer comes up. Scroll down to settings and go from there. It is in alphabetical order.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21808 on: July 05, 2018, 05:39:45 PM »
Elizabeth, at the very bottom left of your screen, is the start icon. It looks like a window with 4 squares. That's how you start and shut down your computer. When you click on it, everything on your computer comes up. Scroll down to settings and go from there. It is in alphabetical order.

JACKIE, I FOUND IT, I DON'T OPEN MY COMPUTER FROM HERE, I HAVE TO OPEN IT TO GET POWER TO  PUT MINE TO SLEEP AND IT JUST OPENS UP WHEN I TOUCH THE MOUSE BUT I DO OPEN IT  TO USE SOME OF THE ICONS.  THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME ABOUT IT.   I FOUND IT REALLY WERIED, SR?   IT WAS SO LARGE  SO I  PUT IT BACK AGAIN TO 125% THE NEXT SIZE WAS 150%, I COULD NOT GET IT  IN THE MIDDLE.  ANYWAY I KNOW ABOUT IT NOW.  EVEN NIGHT SETTINGS.  I ALWAYS SAY I LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERY DAY. AGAIN THANKS JACKIE.  LIZ :-* :-* 
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #21809 on: July 05, 2018, 11:03:49 PM »
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE,  I KEPT LOOKING OUT THE WINDIE THINKING IT WAS RAINING BUT I THINK WE'RE    GETTING THAT TOMORROW.  I BET THE GRASS WILL  LOVE IT HA.  I HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK WITH Y'ALL , I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S SPELT THE WAY YOU SAY IT.  I'M IN A STANGE MOOD  SO DON'T MIND ME.   WELL I JUST WANTED  TO SAY HI SO I'LL SAY GOOD NIGHT  FOR  NOW.     LIZ :-*
sixtyniner